SG Talk

Full Version: Shanmugam: Serene seems (from her posts) to be anti-vaxxer, + an oppo supporter.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shanmugam: Serene seems (from her posts) to be anti-vaxxer, and an opposition supporter. That doesn’t however require her to put out untruths...

isnt this a low blow?

what has seemingly not being vaxxed or seemingly being a SO CALLED anti vaxxer got to do with this?
and also whats it got to do with seemingly being an oppo supporter?

money certainly dont buy class
he seems to be vaxxed, or not seemed , at last got vaxxed once and small gas
ad Ad hominem tactic?????????????????

[Image: zrIjTZg.jpg]
Obama, Bush, Biden etc all the big world leaders have had WORSE things said about them

did they. do they get into a tizzy and answer back when someone said they left an event too early?
I supported the govt vaccination campaign

But looking at the data coming worldwide on excess death. I feel I need to rethink my support.

It is not right to say these people.who were against vaccinations are spreading falsehoods. There was insufficient data at that time
any post saying bad thing about Sham is opposition supporter ?

lousy small gas minister.
How he know Serene was not at the event?
Any proof?
Did he check his fact before commenting?
Does he even know Serene in the first place?
Didn’t you tell people to check their facts before posting?
Looks like, LITERALLY, a pot calling the kettle BLACK
(03-07-2023, 09:20 AM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]Shanmugam: Serene seems (from her posts) to be anti-vaxxer, and an opposition supporter. That doesn’t however require her to put out untruths...

In chong pang his supporters 80%.