SG Talk

Full Version: There is one eerie storeroom in Macritchie reservoir
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
stay there do guard duty overnite will chui sai or not
where got ppl build wooden door house half submerged wan ?

[Image: 357128261_10224323954388569_884131746765...e=64A83B44]

[Image: 357379352_10224323957068636_254068700409...e=64A6B1A4]
that place damn eerie one

18 years ago i encounter something there till today i could not understand what i saw

i was riding a bike on the trail there

it was around 6.45am monday

i passed a T junction on that trail, i stopped thinking i would rather turn on to that trail
i look back to my right to check anyone was behind me before i made a u turn and turn onto that trail which is on the left
what i saw was a white female with white shorts and white short bra and white blonde hair running up the track from behind no sound

it was weird cause the dawn sunlight was dim and the figure i saw was some how brighter than the surrounding

maybe i could be my eyes

she turn left on to that trail

i turn my head to the left from right and the female was not there anymore
i more scare of abestos than erreie
Frown
Shd be a pumphouse
Dynamite kor kor used to tel me at night go Macritchie changing room got many happenings.
(03-07-2023, 12:59 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Shd be a pumphouse

strange they build a padlocked wooded door pumphouse that is partially submerged.
the door would be eroded soon and need frequent replacement
(03-07-2023, 12:50 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]that place damn eerie one

18 years ago i encounter something there till today i could not understand what i saw

i passed a  T junction on that trail, i stopped  thinking i would rather turn on to that trail
i look back to my right to check anyone was behind me before i made a u turn and turn onto that trail which is on the left
what i saw was a white female with white shorts and white short bra and white blonde hair running up the track from behind no sound

it was weird cause the dawn sunlight was dim and the figure i saw was some how brighter than the surrounding

maybe i could be my eyes

So confirm female ghosts wear bras?
(03-07-2023, 01:03 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]strange they build a padlocked wooded door pumphouse that is partially submerged.
the door would be eroded soon and need frequent replacement

see the design can tell you from last time.
Not sure is Japanese solider build one or during LKY days.
(03-07-2023, 12:50 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]that place damn eerie one

i passed a  T junction on that trail, i stopped  thinking i would rather turn on to that trail

maybe i could be my eyes

The lady ran away fast because she also could not believe what she saw....a cross road demon riding a bicycle!
(03-07-2023, 01:04 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]So confirm female ghosts wear bras?

yes the bra look similar to this 

[Image: 8bdaf3df22160298b71e524a9bb6560f.jpg]