SG Talk

Full Version: ‘Leave my family alone’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Usually karma will fall upon the family and not the evil doers themselves.
(04-07-2023, 08:53 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Usually karma will fall upon the family and not the evil doers themselves.

in this case BOTH
Not easy to be a public figure.
Did pinky leave his sibling’s family alone?

What talking him?
how to leave when his son is the one using SLA money to renovate their SLA rental house
(04-07-2023, 09:06 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Not easy to be a public figure.

Who told him never learn I Ching?
有钱了,一定要戒骄。
The way shame talks quivering and shaky can revealed many loop holes in it.
I wonder if a commoner can ask the police to leave his family members outside of any investigation or suspected involvement any possiblity?

And seriously when questioned a poc it is an attack or defamation, victim card? But questioning any commoners or opposition calls for name calling and question on character etc? Lol

So clear to the global audience. That's why we attract certain foreigners and they act like god when they are in SG...
why they charged both the wife and son of LHY instead of leave his family alone ?
(04-07-2023, 11:30 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]why they charged both the wife and son of LHY instead of leave his family alone ?

Why don't you leave his family alone leh?  Thinking
(04-07-2023, 09:53 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]The way shame talks quivering and shaky can revealed many loop holes in it.

Feeling guilty already and quickly ask everybody including pinky to shut up
Ah sham plays the victim card...good play!
Didn't break any laws doesn't mean it is right.

No one is going after yr family ah sham, but it is also a fact that your son's company won the contract right?
When 1 climbs up high saw nice view,hopes to climb further
Until reach top have to climb down again
(04-07-2023, 12:50 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't break any laws doesn't mean it is right.

No one is going after yr family ah sham, but it is also a fact that your son's company won the contract right?

He already said nothing to do with his son liao lor! Big Grin Why you keep on disturbing his family leh?  Thinking
Not smart enough never thinks further What will happens
If he just rent it without building a swimming pool
Car garage or decay trees unattended.
让子弹飞一会。
(06-07-2023, 06:44 PM)Obamao Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.facebook.com/gilbert.louis.73

[Image: photo-2023-07-06-18-43-22.jpg]

Wah, wahcow, gone case liao

Gesti-109
(06-07-2023, 06:44 PM)Obamao Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.facebook.com/gilbert.louis.73

[Image: photo-2023-07-06-18-43-22.jpg]

Sibeh jialat liao lah! Big Grin
(04-07-2023, 11:33 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you leave his family alone leh?  Thinking

Never trust politician lah. Rotfl
Luckily, I learn I Ching.

水至清则无鱼,为什么?
拔毛厉害,连三木根得都挖出来了
what is the story about Gilbert Louis and Sham ?
(07-07-2023, 07:32 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]what is the story about Gilbert Louis and Sham ?

It is about family destruction
(07-07-2023, 09:25 AM)Stoki Wrote: [ -> ]It is about family destruction
Who is Gilbert?
Any info, links or anything that leads to the story of what happened to Louis Gilbert's family destruction? ..... Big Grin
All these MIWs hv done many bad and evil deeds, against their own conscience.
Pages: 1 2