SG Talk

Full Version: He Ting Ru asks why SM Teo is heading the review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, I watched the video and SM Teo's explanation is what we call Pian-ginna

BTW, He Ting Ru is a lawyer for fark sake

And SM Teo never was a Chairman in a private organization

The matter here, as always, has been the conflict of interest, but it goes beyond that

For all we care, He Ting Ru is right about why SM Teo should not take up the review, BECAUSE though he never particpated in the transaction, he gave the approval to proceed

Hence, since this matter discussed in lumparliament is more than criminal, He is right, as SM Teo could be subject to scrutiny for him giving the approval, since it touches on the Ministrial Code of Conduct, and SM Teo likely would have been complicit by giving the approval, as in the Code of Conduct, he should have disapproved it, as there was a persistent sentiment that the perception would be bad if Shan proceeded with the transaction

Hence, SM Teo would have been subjected to scrutiny under the Code of Conduct issue, if he was not leading the review, but another independent entity is the one doing so

To try to hoodwind He by saying he only approve, but did not participate, hence it is alright for him to be the one leading this review, this is just plain wrong

He is right, he should have recused, as if another entity is the one doing the review, SM Teo could likely be subjected to scrutiny for his giving the approval as likely he has breached the Code of Conduct himself too
ownself check ownself.

ownself clear ownself.
(05-07-2023, 01:00 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I watched the video and SM Teo's explanation is what we call Pian-ginna

The matter here, as always, has been the conflict of interest, but it goes beyond that

For all we care, He Ting Ru is right about why SM Teo should not take up the review, BECAUSE though he never particpated in the transaction, he gave the approval to proceed

Hence, since this matter discussed in lumparliament is more than criminal, He is right, as SM Teo could be subject to scrutiny for him giving the approval, since it touches on the Ministrial Code of Conduct, and SM Teo likely would have been complicit by giving the approval, as in the Code of Conduct, he should have disapproved it, as there was a persistent sentiment that the perception would be bad if Shan proceeded with the transaction

Hence, SM Teo would have been subjected to scrutiny under the Code of Conduct issue, if he was not leading the review, but another independent entity is the one doing so

To try to hoodwind He by saying he only approve, but did not participate, hence it is alright for him to be the one leading this review, this is just plain wrong

He is right, he should have recused, as if another entity is the one doing the review, SM Teo could likely be subjected to scrutiny for his giving the approval as likely he has breached the Code of Conduct himself too

She's a lawyer so law by law lah! Big Grin
(05-07-2023, 06:21 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]ownself check ownself.

ownself clear ownself.

Own gang protects own gang? Thinking
(05-07-2023, 06:57 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Own gang protects own gang? Thinking

captain obvious.
(05-07-2023, 07:34 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]captain obvious.

The whole Parliament session is more like a comradery alignment to defend themselves. Well trained soldiers indeed.
(05-07-2023, 07:57 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]The whole Parliament session is more like a comradery alignment to defend themselves. Well trained soldiers indeed.

SCRIPTed.
(05-07-2023, 12:08 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HO4K6CiJmA

tongue licking good at the end 

[Image: 5656.jpg]
they are goner by the next GE.....people are not as stupid as they think unless something is terribly wrong with the education system
(05-07-2023, 12:08 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HO4K6CiJmA

Stupid explanation 
He is giving an excuse, not a reason
But most important, he couldn’t clear the public perception of the Shame’s wrongdoing 
Shame on him!
The simple thing to do was to recuse himself!

I believe Pinky chose him
Is he has a better chance of protecting and defending Shame
(05-07-2023, 09:03 AM)Bluebull Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid explanation 
He is giving an excuse, not a reason
But most important, he couldn’t clear the public perception of the Shame’s wrongdoing 
Shame on him!
The simple thing to do was to recuse himself!

I believe Pinky chose him
Is he has a better chance of protecting and defending Shame

Yes Teo was meant to be more of a "fixer" ( fix the problem )than a investigator. 
The cockandbull story about "perceived , actual, potential" conflict of interest was so much smoke screen that I am sure nobody in the world agreed or understood.
This fellow is a character straight out of Animal Farm
If you can't convince the animals, confuse them.  ( Two Legs Bad , Four Legs Good turns to Two Legs Better, Four Legs good ) Rotfl
So simple answer.....
Because Lee Hsien Loong said so!
Seems like Shame is a protected and treasured specie of the PAP. I suspect he joined PAP very reluctantly and after much negotiation and persuasion as his private sector pay was far better than what PAP can offered. He indirectly highlighted this by explaining that he had to use his savings from his private sector's earning to pay for the rental of the BW bungalow and incurring a loss. 

May be he is also indirectly telling his boss that he is running a loss by working for him as Law Minister as I can earn much more outside and owned GCB. Also indirectly saying I dun need this job, it is you who need me. So you better cover my back if you need me.  Just my thinking aloud.   Big Grin
if this shameless snake remain in private sector, he would be working as security guard at his age now....kid u not
(05-07-2023, 09:23 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like Shame is a protected and treasured specie of the PAP. I suspect he joined PAP very reluctantly and after much negotiation and persuasion as his private sector pay was far better than what PAP can offered. He indirectly highlighted this by explaining that he had to use his savings from his private sector's earning to pay for the rental of the BW bungalow and incurring a loss. 

May be he is also indirectly telling his boss that he is running a loss by working for him as Law Minister as I can earn much more outside and owned GCB. Also indirectly saying I dun need this job, it is you who need me. So you better cover my back if you need me.  Just my thinking aloud.   Big Grin
I think shameless is like a personal attack dog of the pink empress. 
the pink empress chose shameless because it was time to persecute his siblings over the oxley farm affairs 
pinky drove the goat out just as Napolean drove Snowball out.
shamelessdog has no idea of "integrity" thus he got into a lot of fcukmehard types of trouble and was hounded by his powerful fil and ex wife.
thus shameless turned to pinky for "shelter" in order to gain back a "perceived respectability " and pinky threatened off shameless's fil and ex wife.
(05-07-2023, 08:05 AM)Jinwului Wrote: [ -> ]they are goner by the next GE.....people are not as stupid as they think unless something is terribly wrong with the education system

no worry for pap
few mths b4 ge everyone will get xtra another #1000-$2000 depending on age  n income
by then all frustrations thrown into thin air
avg $1500 x 5.5million sporeans  ard 8 .25billion
gic n temasick alreadt lost how many times  of this 8.5b ??
Teo was smiling more than usual when giving his replies. Usually when a salesman is exceedingly friendly when selling you things, you should be wary.
(05-07-2023, 01:14 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Teo was smiling more than usual when giving his replies. Usually when a salesman is exceedingly friendly when selling you things, you should be wary.

Yes I noted he was extremely "polite" and "friendly"  Rotfl
When people have something to hide , they are like that one lah. Human nature
Conflict of interest when they used TCH to "investigate", CPIB conflict of interest and preferred treatment in handling shameless HPs , SLA conflict of interest- well no need to say more lah.
Like a fcuking JOKE ah this affair.  Rotfl
Even the fcukmehard thing was more " explain away-able"
He TR is very pretty

I hv great taste
(05-07-2023, 06:27 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]She's a lawyer so law by law lah! Big Grin

Luckily not law lee law so
video analysis Sylvia Lim: Disappointing that SM Teo

https://youtu.be/se6AmvKLUt8

[Image: photo-2023-07-05-12-46-29-3.jpg]

[Image: photo-2023-07-05-12-46-29-2.jpg]

[Image: photo-2023-07-05-12-46-29.jpg]

[Image: photo-2023-07-05-12-47-57.jpg]

[Image: photo-2023-07-05-12-47-51.jpg]

image hosting service
(05-07-2023, 08:02 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]tongue licking good at the end 

[Image: 5656.jpg]

This guy is a classic Yes man.
His mouth can only say yes 
and head can only move up down.
(05-07-2023, 01:00 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I watched the video and SM Teo's explanation is what we call Pian-ginna

Not to forget too, that He Ting Ru’s husband is a top notch lawyer too. He is Terence Tan who almost clinched East Coast GRC.
(05-07-2023, 02:08 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Not to forget too, that He Ting Ru’s husband is a top notch lawyer too. He is Terence Tan who almost clinched East Coast GRC.

opposition also got high achiever and smart ppl although not for RI lousy skool.
(05-07-2023, 02:20 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]opposition also got high achiever and smart ppl although not for RI lousy skool.
I heard Terence Tan speech in the last GE. He is truly an aspiring, highly eloquent and a Opposition candidate with great qualities.
[Image: IMG-20230705-154750.jpg]
I cannot imagine when the “Referee” wanabe is tasked for such advent scratch backing exercise.
Pages: 1 2