SG Talk

Full Version: I lost the job opportunity to a foreign talent( new citizen or PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just check the linkedin. knn
with these foreigner there is a lot of uncertainty, not just on the surface. we never know if their agent has done any extra work.
these foreigner borrow a lot of money and pay to their agent with a promise of job. so their agent has to do some extra ordinary work to get them job. it true just and so common last time wonder if same same now.
hope mom alert enough to study it.
You, too?

Myself, lost a job to an Aussie

My friend lost a job to a PR who has no relevant experience in Foreign Bancassurance Co.

My friend younger sister likely lost many job opportunities when she was 26++ years old and now has no career to talk about
I lost an opportunity to a Bangla Laughing
(06-07-2023, 07:01 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I lost an opportunity to a Bangla Laughing

I also lost an opportunity to poke a drunk girl when she is able to escape from the room after I came back out from the attached toilet
At least you lost the opportunity to a foreign talent, if you'd have lost it to an untalented sinkie you won't know where to hide.
(06-07-2023, 05:03 PM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]I just check the linkedin. knn

what kind of job or which field ?
For me, I am a pole dancerĀ  Cool
(06-07-2023, 05:11 PM)sclim Wrote: [ -> ]with these foreigner there is a lot of uncertainty, not just on the surface. we never know if their agent has done any extra work.
these foreigner borrow a lot of money and pay to their agent with a promise of job. so their agent has to do some extra ordinary work to get them job. it true just and so common last time wonder if same same now.
hope mom alert enough to study it.

(06-07-2023, 06:59 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]You, too?

Myself, lost a job to an Aussie

My friend lost a job to a PR who has no relevant experience in Foreign Bancassurance Co.

My friend younger sister likely lost many job opportunities when she was 26++ years old and now has no career to talk about

(06-07-2023, 07:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]At least you lost the opportunity to a foreign talent, if you'd have lost it to an untalented sinkie you won't know where to hide.

(06-07-2023, 07:37 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]what kind of job or which field ?

i applied for a role. initially was schedule to talk to a sinkie Hiring manager later AMDK hiring manager also join in. Sounds like a good sign right? since both want me but i still F...k up the interview then they gave the role to a pinoy new citizen with similar background as me( entry level no relevant experience )
sinkie damn cb, don't help kakilang one unlike the jew
(06-07-2023, 10:49 PM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]i applied for a role. initially was schedule to talk to a sinkie Hiring manager later AMDK hiring manager also join in. Sounds like a good sign right? since both want me but i still F...k up the interview then they gave the role to a pinoy new citizen with similar background as me( entry level no relevant experience )

Data scientist?
(06-07-2023, 11:02 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Data scientist?

finance
i lost my virginity to an amdl.