SG Talk

Full Version: Charles Yeo :Did Shanmugam leave Lee Hsien Yang's family alone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting question.
The truth hurts
Charles, I admire your courage.šŸ‘
PAP ministers is all about themselves....
LHY son also kean the state prosecution, why never leave him alone ?

1 country 2 system ?
The elites men in white are above the law and GOD.

Others are below
(07-07-2023, 01:51 PM)klat Wrote: [ -> ]The elites men in white are above the law and GOD.

Others are below

[Image: how-can-this-be-charles-yeo.gif]
getting more and more exciting ... will there be a part 2? or some other news to RIDEOUT thisĀ  Rotfl
Rideout is Sham's bad Karma Big Grin
Greedout
(07-07-2023, 12:57 PM)Obamao Wrote: [ -> ]Charles Yeo: Why Leave Shanmugam's Family Alone? He Never Left Death Row Inmates Alone! - KUANYEWISM
Charles Yeo speaks it right. Did they leave Li Sheng-Wu alone. So much harassmentsĀ given to LHY family. LHY family also hv a life to live on.
That fucking bw house is really huge... Crazily huge when compared to Vivian's... Why the F...k will need such a big place? For me in my wet dream imagination, such a big place must be filled with lots of babes all naked or in bikinis. Then chase around and then once caught means F...k till she drop. Then the pool will have lots of babes naked suntanning...
Waiting for that Fake Singaporean Jac Lau

to come out to protect hisĀ  éžč‹±é›„

Rotfl

Rotfl

[Image: 2-Heroes.png]
(07-07-2023, 02:41 PM)Manthink Wrote: [ -> ]Rideout is Sham's bad Karma Big Grin

He has to step down, else be sacked.

Good riddance
Charles Yeo has already laid down the gauntlet by challenging Shanmugam to initiate a defamation lawsuit against him.

Shan's bola must have shrunk upon reading that LOL!