SG Talk

Full Version: Coco Lee was secretly battling cancer before her death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
❤️‍🩹 Coco Lee was secretly battling cancer before her death

Coco was diagnosed with early stage breast cancer last year. She underwent surgery to remove the tumour and did not receive chemotherapy afterwards.

READ: https://bit.ly/43dsuK7

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates
she also had leg problems I read?
(07-07-2023, 10:05 PM)Reddishday Wrote: [ -> ]she also had leg problems I read?

She also displaced her hip during dance practice and have to go for pelvic replacement and thigh surgery. Her whole body full of problems.

Basically lesson learned is when you are getting older, it's better to reduce strenuous high impact exercises as your bones are getting weaker.

Knn she is already in her late 40s going to chor Ah Ma already still want to dance like a 20-year old, siao. Asking for trouble only.
(08-07-2023, 01:20 AM)lioncityftw Wrote: [ -> ]She also displaced her hip during dance practice and have to go for pelvic replacement and thigh surgery. Her whole body full of problems.

Basically lesson learned is when you are getting older, it's better to reduce strenuous high impact exercises as your bones are getting weaker.

Knn she is already in her late 40s going to chor Ah Ma already still want to dance like a 20-year old, siao. Asking for trouble only.

It's much more than that to her character and personality, and her zest for life and positive living

I believe she rather be a magnificent bundle of energy and positivity for her fans and when her fire dies down, she rather not face her fans in her sorry state but rather they have her best memories when she is at her prime

These characteristics are hallmark of an extraordinary and endearing human who likes to be remembered for her goodness, talent and boundless energy giving to the world

She is now in a better place without the pain and suffering and betrayal this life of hers has given her

She will never kneel to it, she rather die

RIP, Coco dearest, you will always be in my heart, forever and ever
It's so sad. I have heard of Coco Lee but have never listen to her songs until now. Today, I watch her performances at the 2016 - I am a Singer competition in You Tube. I watched and listened to many of the songs that she sang and and I Iove every piece of it. She sang them so beautifully. It is regretable that only today I realised that she is a beautiful and very talented singer. I am sorry Coco for not knowing you earlier.  May you rest in peace in heaven.
(08-07-2023, 01:20 AM)lioncityftw Wrote: [ -> ]She also displaced her hip during dance practice and have to go for pelvic replacement and thigh surgery. Her whole body full of problems.

It’s just a few ihealths issues can not conclude to say her body is full of problems.

Anyway her breast cancer was treated and she recovered

It is true very active people can have issues with knees and injury if they engage in strenuous sports...for example Soccer players have various injuries is not uncommon

Her main health issue is depression which is a mental illness  ...this happens to people even if they have good  physical health...depression requires strong support and treatment to cure. She should not have been living alone as loneliness worsens the situation
Actualllyi dont like her songs..lol