SG Talk

Full Version: Restriction: mRNA vaccines with booster, a non-mRNA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heard that MOH has a new regulation that restricts people to take inactivated vaccine like Sinovac and Sinopharm as boosters after 2 doses of mRNA vaccines.
I'm trying to search for information regarding this but seems like the message is vague. Can you point me to whether u see this regulation?
(28-10-2021, 10:47 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to search for information regarding this but seems like the message is vague. Can you point me to whether u see this regulation?

Feedback from some old people. These are the same replies from a private hospital to them. No black and white.

Though some health care workers had conducted their own trials successfully.
(28-10-2021, 10:48 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Feedback from some old people. This is the reply from a private hospital to them.

If this is true then I'm very disappointed. Can the govt be so sure that there's no side effects of mRNA vaccines 20 years down the road? I think we have the right to decide what vaccines we want to take.
Their position now is once you take mRNA vaccines, forever mRNA vaccines. Once inactivated vaccines, forever inactivated vaccines.

Some old people felt very disappointed.
(28-10-2021, 10:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]If this is true then I'm very disappointed. Can the govt be so sure that there's no side effects of mRNA vaccines 20 years down the road? I think we have the right to decide what vaccines we want to take.
You no need 20 years lah, i can confidently tell you your subsequent mrna shots can send you to see king of hell. Rotfl
Only those who can prove that they have medical problems with mRNA vaccines can take Sinovac. They advise those who took Sinovac to take mRNA vaccines as boosters.