SG Talk

Full Version: Singaporean redditors are losers and full of crap.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There I said it.
Can't disagree, too many wannabes with glass egos lurk there. Not to mention the site itself is messy and bloody hard to navigate.
You never heard of the famous saying?

EDMW is where smart people act silly.

Reddit is where silly people act smart.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...mw.6827000
(10-07-2023, 11:30 AM)Leongsam Wrote: [ -> ]Thought I was alone in thinking that reddit is a cesspool of woke morons trying too hard to pass themselves off as brainy and sophisticated....

r/singaporeraw used to be good but now got afew pro FT. even got the stupid andy wong cb
(10-07-2023, 11:27 AM)fuch_asia Wrote: [ -> ]You never heard of the famous saying?

EDMW is where smart people act silly.

Reddit is where silly people act smart.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...mw.6827000

Those are in the old dozes. Modern dazes different liao. edmw and reddit not much different already. And not just the user base, even mods also becoming same pattern for both sites.
(10-07-2023, 11:30 AM)Leongsam Wrote: [ -> ]Thought I was alone in thinking that reddit is a cesspool of woke morons trying too hard to pass themselves off as brainy and sophisticated....
Their pea brains take delight in criticizing everything, right down to the color of someone's granny's panties
(10-07-2023, 11:31 AM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]r/singaporeraw used to be good but now got afew pro FT. even got the stupid andy wong cb

Some of the top wastrels there:

raptor-riptide

EminemsDaughterSucks

GoldenMaus

Milk_savings

tomyamgoong
(10-07-2023, 08:37 PM)Nyvrem Wrote: [ -> ]Some of the top wastrels there:

raptor-riptide

EminemsDaughterSucks

GoldenMaus

Milk_savings

tomyamgoong

tomyamgoong that useless piece of shit was long suspended lah

[Image: 2GQEKyc.png]
(10-07-2023, 08:37 PM)Nyvrem Wrote: [ -> ]Some of the top wastrels there:

raptor-riptide

EminemsDaughterSucks

GoldenMaus

Milk_savings

tomyamgoong

good list. I hate eminemsdaughter( I suspect he operate other clones like cuckcucklory, impressivelegatimah). you are missing Sentosa_Cove_42069(suspect is andy wong), laglory(AMDK), memehammer98( ah neh who feels offended when CECA is mentioned)
(10-07-2023, 11:25 PM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]good list. I hate eminemsdaughter( I suspect he operate other clones like cuckcucklory, impressivelegatimah). you are missing Sentosa_Cove_42069(suspect is andy wong), laglory(AMDK), memehammer98( ah neh who feels offended when CECA is mentioned)

Hmm what's the deal with eminemsdaughter? He is a FT?
(10-07-2023, 11:23 AM)Reddishday Wrote: [ -> ]There I said it.

..... but but but they were the ones who the first to call out TCJ for saying the vulgar words
SO? BIG FARKING DEAL???!!!!!
Farking yourself la!
Juz pointing a fact