SG Talk

Full Version: China lost decades coming....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Their policies are very slow and many of the policies ill conceived like zero Covid

I doubt they can escape the liquidity trapped once you go in monetary policies become ineffective.....
DOLA is dead
Last engine CHINA
TengSioPeng:
does not matter black cat or white so long as it catches mice
China prepares LUI backed by gold
Resources Russia
fight well on the battlefield
using cluster boms will elicit severe response
ready rare earths silver and gold r not in the west
mainly with the chinese
with Yellen Bowing and China no courtesy Bow back
going down is beri bad news for west DOLA severe shortage
meaning chanChanKi
meaning tech west severe problem
money for extractions noHAVE
China will be the last country in the world to suffer stagnation.
(11-07-2023, 02:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...woes-mount

Collapse of China talked for decades already.

Don't have to be so happy China collapse.  

AMTK svker.   

(11-07-2023, 02:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ][Image: cT6GcnH.jpg]

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...woes-mount

Dont be fooled Ang Moh media again lah.
Inflation or deflation, there is actually no good no bad.

Do you know know in the 19century, US suffered serious deflation cycle, but yet US at that time still created growth.  Rotfl

Tell Bloomberg, go and read more of their own history.
别再这里胡说八道。
During the period between 1873 and 1879, prices dropped by nearly 3% every year, yet real national product growth was around 7% during the same time period.32 However, despite this economic growth and the rise of real wages, historians have called this period "The Long Depression" because of the presence of deflation
NATO is now afraid block going to war with Russia becos of ahQua
Russia is TuPITauWang will kill many of them
and with severe economai at Home
no way anyone can afford to war
Only TuPiTauWang WangYu meaning Putin
[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-11-at-07-43-25-The-On...n-1967.png]
World Bank says 5.6% for 2023. SgFett very disappointed.    

[Image: GDP230711.png]
(11-07-2023, 07:45 AM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]NATO is now afraid block going to war with Russia becos of ahQua
Russia is TuPITauWang will kill many of them
and with severe economai at Home
no way anyone can afford  to war
Only TuPiTauWang WangYu meaning Putin
[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-11-at-07-43-25-The-On...n-1967.png]

Don’t worry, China will be the hero to get everyone out of this poo. Hope 2nd round of peacemaking work.
(11-07-2023, 02:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...woes-mount

Sg Fett,

China is the engine for world economic growth.  

You want the world to collapse?    

U all saw Yellen Bowing and not get Bow-back
beri serious
(11-07-2023, 02:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ][Image: cT6GcnH.jpg]

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...woes-mount

Bloomberg  Rotfl
(11-07-2023, 07:41 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Dont laugh after reading this? Rotfl

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers...istory.asp

It depends in cause of deflation. If you jnveent a new way to transport goods that is cheaper it may cause deflation but it us a good thing. However if deflation js cause by slowing economy it is disastrous.

In such a situation normal country will go for all out stimulus to prevent a deflationary trap. However CCP is lore likely concerned about containing citizens in the midst econkmy slowdown and unemployment.

Here is a detailed explanation by a top economist on the situation in China
Under Xi goal is to increase state control over economy and private sector shrinkage done

They managed to shrink capitalisation of Chinese tech firms by 60% while the rest of the world increased ..

[Image: GFKz2dl.jpg]
(11-07-2023, 02:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Their policies are very slow and many of the policies ill conceived like zero Covid

I doubt they can escape the liquidity trapped once you go in monetary policies become ineffective.....

To be fair CCP focus had always been on policies that can consolidate their own wealth, power and control, the livelihood and happiness of average AT peasants ish never their concerns. Beside CCP had proven once to the world that even if millions of AT starved to death, it will not affect their mandates at all. So going forward you won't be expecting any real change in policies to recover economy or improving the livelihood of ATs, but more on intensifying militarization and internal security, at least will remain so during winnie reign.
Ah butt has lost how many decades? Got done anything useful?
(11-07-2023, 09:04 AM)Soulhacker Wrote: [ -> ]To be fair CCP focus had always been on policies that can consolidate their own wealth, power and control, the livelihood and happiness of average AT peasants ish never their concerns. Beside CCP had proven once to the world that even if millions of AT starved to death, it will not affect their mandates at all. So going forward you won't be expecting any real change in policies to recover economy or improving the livelihood of ATs, but more on intensifying militarization and internal security, at least will remain so during winnie reign.

Roughly agree with what you said.
Normally a country confronted by peaceful protests will reflect and implement reforms. But China methodology is control and more control.

7 months ago Chines people send a soft peaceful message to the CCP leadership. It is likely to be interpreted as a threat to their power ...

China has already collapsed for decades liao mah!

How to have "lost decades"?  Rotfl
SgButt's usual morning China bashing.
Don't forget your boiled eggs.
(11-07-2023, 02:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Their policies are very slow and many of the policies ill conceived like zero Covid

If I have to name two countries which would always look at what Singapore is doing, they are Malaysia and China.

We had a relatively mild lockdown, so mild that we could not justify calling it a lockdown, so we came up with the term Circuit Breaker.

Did the human bear know about this, that we had a Circuit Breaker?  Of course he knew!

Why didn't he follow us? I am sure it would be far more tolerable for the Chinese than the draconian measure he took to lock them inside their apartment for months.

I suppose it's because he knew something about the virus which the rest of the world didn't.  If you think along this line, everything else about what he did falls into place and begins to make sense.
(11-07-2023, 10:05 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]If I have to name two countries which would always look at what Singapore is doing, they are Malaysia and China.

We had a relatively mild lockdown, so mild that we could not justify calling it a lockdown, so we came up with the term Circuit Breaker.

Did the human bear know about this, that we had a Circuit Breaker?  Of course he knew!

Why didn't he follow us? I am sure it would be far more tolerable for the Chinese than the draconian measure he took to lock them inside their apartment for months.

I suppose it's because he knew something about the virus which the rest of the world didn't.  If you think along this line, everything else about what he did falls into place and begins to make sense.

https://media.tenor.com/oNaCRbvHu3oAAAAM...kinson.gif https://media.tenor.com/xLKveNp-xMQAAAAM...-laugh.gif
It's kind of funny when you hear old folks taking loudly in coffeeshop about how the rich could hv better run their businesses. Maybe they're once millionaires but now poke kai?
(11-07-2023, 09:16 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Roughly agree with what you said.
Normally a country confronted by peaceful protests will reflect and implement reforms. But China methodology is control and more control.

7 months ago Chines people send a soft peaceful message to the CCP leadership. It is likely to be interpreted as a threat to their power ...

The "soft" message could rapidly become hard.

Peepur power happened in The Philippines. Marco fled.

If it happened in China, the human bear would be finished because even the police and army wouldn't open fire.  When you can't have one covid policy for the masses and another for the armed forces, and the latter is suffering just like any other laobaixing, their mothers are feeling stifled, their chewren are going crazy and missing years of schooling, you think they will shoot the citizens to help the human bear crush the protests?
(11-07-2023, 09:15 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Ah butt has lost how many decades? Got done anything useful?

Do you think i should intro a GF to sgbutt...
(11-07-2023, 10:15 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]The "soft" message could rapidly become hard.

becoming hard as fast as your lustful kkj ah?  Rotfl
(11-07-2023, 10:18 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]becoming hard as fast as your lustful kkj ah?  Rotfl

For perspective.

I am 84 this year.  Wink
(11-07-2023, 10:20 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]For perspective.

I am 84 this year.  Wink

You are 104 lah!  Rotfl
Pages: 1 2