SG Talk

Full Version: SG reports 3432 cases, down by more than 1800 from the previous day;15 more deaths
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Among Thursday’s cases, 3,423 infections are locally transmitted, comprising 3,171 in the community and 252 in migrant workers’ dormitories.

https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/singapore-rep...re-deaths/
Relax...
First they shock you with 5000+
now they observe u...
They can't show a sample of the virus
nor order it from around the world.
1800 cases down !! Well done PAP !
Report does not mentioned the 15 deaths are related to vaxed or unvaxed….

Suddenly they realised that this sort of reporting doesn’t looked good on them?
The budget is $3,000 plus or minus.
They won't tell you what the deaths are vaccinated with.

These help to create vague information.
(29-10-2021, 07:23 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]Report does not mentioned the 15 deaths are related to vaxed or unvaxed….

unvac. on natural immunity
dat Endermic
And Endermic means like a new born Baby with Innate immunity.
Constant updating required.
And it is Broad spectrum meaning coronavirus which is not novel meaning new don't
stand a chance.
(29-10-2021, 07:26 AM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]unvac. on natural immunity
dat Endermic
And Endermic means like a new born Baby with Innate immunity.
Constant updating required.
And it is Broad spectrum meaning coronavirus which is not novel meaning new don't
stand a chance.

I don’t understand what you’re saying please explain in simple English thank you.
creative writing or creative accounting?
(29-10-2021, 08:12 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]creative writing or creative accounting?

I think for MOH it is both.... Laughing
(29-10-2021, 07:31 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t understand what you’re saying please explain in simple English thank you.

beri hard works.
simply they con you.
To explain i have to start Terrain is everything.
Meaning Bacterias Fungus Viruses are your servants,
They occupy 3 to 1 in term of your cells.
Enveloping your cells is the interstitual fluid where u find the Poisons.
That poisons must be cleared.
In that 4 parts series u stay alive.
(29-10-2021, 08:21 AM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]beri hard works.
simply they con you.

That’s rather convenient to say I am being con. 

And your claims on the 3 gorges dam or that India, Taiwan or USA missiles are not?

And your dreams about the collapse of the dams are just your imaginary ideas trying to con the people here are not a con job?

What have you been taking all these while I wonder?
(29-10-2021, 07:23 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]Report does not mentioned the 15 deaths are related to vaxed or unvaxed….

Probably an agreement with the big pharma companies when buying the vaccines for not to say such negative things on media.
(29-10-2021, 08:24 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]That’s rather convenient to say I am being con. 

And your claims on the 3 gorges dam or that India, Taiwan or USA missiles are not?

And your dreams about the collapse of the dams are just your imaginary ideas trying to con the people here are not a con job?

What have you been taking all these while I wonder?

You can check Watch the water. 27 nuclear plants stop. Bitcoin is expensive to mine. China on coal.
By the time u understand it is Yr 2025 Great reset completed. U done.
(29-10-2021, 08:27 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Probably an agreement with the big pharma companies when buying the vaccines for not to say such negative things on media.

Yes you’re right. It was reported that the government of UK has signed that NDA. Surely Singapore government may have signed that too….but as a responsible government they should be telling the people who voted them in.
Look like they can control and report the figures meaning very dishonest. This is extremely sad to see that they treat life and dead as a figure
(29-10-2021, 08:31 AM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]You can check Watch the water. 27 nuclear plants stop. Bitcoin is expensive to mine. China on coal.

Whatever you’re saying now makes no sense….
(29-10-2021, 08:27 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Probably an agreement with the big pharma companies when buying the vaccines for not to say such negative things on media.

Even when the number of deaths is not properly revealed, it will be out in mass medias, these information cannot and should not be made public, cos pharm. companies will not allow that to happen... crying
(29-10-2021, 08:33 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever you’re saying now makes no sense….

This is beri deep subject. For ex. at present Dola swap is not available.
And Joe is like a mad man looking for Dola swaps to keep US corporation already dead alive.
He got 1.75T where 1.99T already agreed. negative.
Yellen is now out of a job but still talking until Biden stops.
(29-10-2021, 08:37 AM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]This is beri deep subject. For ex. at present Dola swap is not available.
And Joe is like a mad man looking for Dola swaps to keep US corporation already dead alive.
He got 1.75T where 1.99T already agreed. negative.
Yellen is now out of a job but still talking until Biden stops.

??????????????? Thinking Thinking