SG Talk

Full Version: Lawrence Wong Seeks Patience While CPIB Investigates Iswaran,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lawrence Wong Seeks Patience While CPIB Investigates Iswaran, West Coast GRC MPs Will Cover Duties

"We maintain a tough, zero-tolerance stance against corruption," Mr Wong said.

He pledged to continue upholding stringent standards of honesty and probity that Singaporeans expect of their political leaders. 

👉 https://tsl.to/lawwongsiswaran

@mustsharenews
So he admitted that Ridout case is different where the two ah nehs can run away scot free while Iswaran cannot?
(13-07-2023, 02:38 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]So he admitted that Ridout case is different where the two ah nehs can run away scot free while Iswaran cannot?

In my opinion the way he put like both of them their saga is swept under carpet
From LW's seeking patience pleading, it gave an impression that Iswaran is in the shit already and CPIB is now just probing how deep the shit he is in. .... Big Grin
(13-07-2023, 02:41 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]From LW's seeking patience pleading, it gave an impression that Iswaran is in the shit already and CPIB is now just probing how deep the shit he is in. .... Big Grin

Don't like this lar 
He now very bea qi mean no smooth transition plus next GE vote drop.
[Image: IMG-20230713-144441-661.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20230713-144438-179.jpg]
Let's hope CPIB investigation into allegation against Iswaran has nothing to do with corruption.

Because if there even the slightest/tinest indication of wrong doing, the PAP Gov will know they are will be forced to take to full course of the law and punishment...including imprisonment.
Why Ridout Lawrence quiet like mouse but now he talk??
(13-07-2023, 02:51 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]Why Ridout Lawrence quiet like mouse but now he talk??

Good question.
(13-07-2023, 02:51 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]Why Ridout Lawrence quiet like mouse but now he talk??

Because his boss need to recuperate from the famous "'stringent standards' set by PAP" speech he made on last Monday in Parliament... Big Grin

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...on-3602926
[Image: IMG-20230713-160431-170.jpg]
(13-07-2023, 02:38 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]So he admitted that Ridout case is different where the two ah nehs can run away scot free while Iswaran cannot?

Your mother told you the two 'ah neh' ran away scot free? Tell her to wash her abalone clean clean before she klcw hor.  Rolleyes
(13-07-2023, 02:48 PM)Manthink Wrote: [ -> ]Let's hope CPIB investigation into allegation against Iswaran has nothing to do with corruption.

Because if there even the slightest/tinest indication of wrong doing, the PAP Gov will know they are will be forced to take to full course of the law and punishment...including imprisonment.
Para one
You seem to like the man to say that.

Para two
I won't use the words "forced to". I have every confidence the government will do things law by law without favour. If he's guilty PM Lee will take action. If he's not, well, he walks. There is no 'forced to " Rolleyes

go learn Contract Law.
this is being called "on leave"?
FB says it was 2 days ago...

seem like its just for show and will emerge whiter than white

[Image: gEwtGdM.jpg]
Thoroughly brain washed residents

[Image: Brain-washed-resident.jpg]
(13-07-2023, 05:09 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]this is being called "on leave"?
FB says it was 2 days ago...

seem like its just for show and will emerge whiter than white

[Image: gEwtGdM.jpg]

All these Minister FB Page got so call " their admin monitor post "
is Not Minister themselves post, is their staffs post one.

come comments , Minister comment is " see which comments to reply "
Obviously those " rude , nasty comments " their Admin will remove.

in fact Fb got this default feature if you noticed on every FB page etc Not just Govt , or mainstream media fb page.

By default it will show " Most relevant comments " YOU NEED TO CLICK THE arrow and check ALL comments than you will see Nasty comments etc Smile
(13-07-2023, 04:17 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Para one You seem to like the man to say that.
Para two I won't use the words "forced to". I have every confidence the government will do things law by law without favour. If he's guilty PM Lee will take action. If he's not, well, he walks. There is no 'forced to " Rolleyes

Seems like someone display an unusually calmness this time when FACTS has yet to be established on this latest saga... 
Perhaps I should add a 3rd paragraph sharing the same confidence in the gov will do things "law by law without favour" as in past notorious corruption cases involving gov-related organisations.

Big Grin

[Image: nkf-scandal.jpg]
(13-07-2023, 05:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]All these Minister FB Page got so call " their admin monitor post " is Not Minister themselves post, is their staffs post one....*snipped*

The Good news is this time, CPIB investigation so far does not involved allegations made on social media by oppie MPs.

The Bad news is this is the 1st time in recent memory that a senior Cabinet Minister being removed from official duties after CPIB request got approval by PMO to open a formal investigation.

Basically this means CPIB officers are now empowered to access Israwan's  personal info from his home PC, laptops, smartphones, bank account transactions, asset records, finacial status and even his direct family members and associates details...
Another OUT- of- Touch Ministers

We never rush CPIB, never rush you, lah

You yourself impatient is it??
(13-07-2023, 02:31 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Lawrence Wong Seeks Patience While CPIB Investigates Iswaran, West Coast GRC MPs Will Cover Duties

He pledged to continue upholding stringent standards of honesty and probity that Singaporeans expect of their political leaders. 

@mustsharenews

Open the carpet to show nothing underneath lah! Big Grin
(13-07-2023, 05:39 PM)Manthink Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like someone display an unusually calmness this time when FACTS has yet to be established on this latest saga... 
Perhaps I should add a 3rd paragraph sharing the same confidence in the gov will do things "law by law without favour" as in past notorious corruption cases involving gov-related organisations.

Big Grin

[Image: nkf-scandal.jpg]

Right. There was no cover up or white washing.

TT Durai is not a good exampur as he was never a PAP cadre. We are talking about the government and not any organization.

Ministers Shan, Vivian and Iswaran are government. Please don't get your brain mixed up.  Rolleyes
(13-07-2023, 05:45 PM)Manthink Wrote: [ -> ]The Good news is this time, CPIB investigation so far does not involved allegations made on social media by oppie MPs.

The Bad news is this is the 1st time in recent memory that a senior Cabinet Minister being removed from official duties after CPIB request got approval by PMO to open a formal investigation.

Basically this means CPIB officers are now empowered to access Israwan's  personal info from his home PC, laptops, smartphones, bank account transactions, asset records, finacial status and even his direct family members and associates details...

that Ridout saga actually I see " do involve conflict of interest. "

LHY do post code of conduct for ministers.
https://www.facebook.com/LeeHsienYangSGP...zl?__cft__
(13-07-2023, 02:31 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Lawrence Wong Seeks Patience While CPIB Investigates Iswaran, West Coast GRC MPs Will Cover Duties

@mustsharenews

fastest outcome I feel should be before 9 Aug but I doubt so since National day coming than come National Day Rally PM lee will " blah blah blah ".

Sept is F1 , highly doubt Iswaran able to attend since on leave and under investigation.

So I feel maybe after Sept than they will give Official statement of the outcome but One thing President election also around the corner.

Goh still don't know able to contest or not.
(13-07-2023, 05:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]All these Minister FB Page got so call " their admin monitor post "
is Not Minister themselves post, is their staffs post one.

come comments , Minister comment is " see which comments to reply "
Obviously those " rude , nasty comments " their Admin will remove.

in fact Fb got this default feature if you noticed on every FB page etc  Not just Govt , or mainstream media fb page.

By default it will show " Most relevant comments " YOU NEED TO CLICK THE arrow and check ALL comments than you will see Nasty comments etc Smile
my post is  NOT about the comments on his FB  lah
its about how come IF he is on leave, he can still attend events   as a minister. unless claims he is attendng as a private citizen?
(13-07-2023, 05:48 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Open the carpet to show nothing underneath lah! Big Grin

[Image: IMG-8634.jpg]
(13-07-2023, 06:06 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-8634.jpg]

So much rubbish underneath ah!  Omg
all those who have ties with india proved where their true loyalties lie.
and how well they have adapted to their ways of corruption and greed.

Really cant imagine what will happening if CECA population overtook Chinese in the future
I would describe the investigation is like ç«çƒ§ćœ†æ˜Žć›­, the fire doesn't burn at one place, it spread, some names may get entangled during the investigation, that is the main worry
Is it a coincidence why recent all same color? Other color ok?
Pages: 1 2