SG Talk

Full Version: TIKTOK: Why her husband wanted to move abroad from US finally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Amber Raiken
Fri, 14 July 2023 at 1:36 am SGT

Luna ...... went on to direct her camera towards her own husband, before explaining that he didn’t want to move at first either. However, he then shared the experience he had while visiting Spain that ultimately changed his mind about raising children outside of the US.

“We go to a cafe and there’s a ton of people walking around,” he recalled about the trip to Spain. “Being from St Louis, that’s not a very comfortable place for me to be in. And you turn to me and say: ‘Have you seen all these people?’ And I’m like: ‘Uhuh,’ and you’re like: ‘None of them have guns.’”

He concluded his message by describing his change in perspective about living in Missouri, which has allowed individuals to carry concealed firearms in most places without first obtaining a permit since 2017.

“I realised that this weight that I’d been carrying around my whole life wasn’t necessary,” he said. “It’s like what we think is normal is not normal.”

https://www.tiktok.com/@lunagoestospain/...0222411054

Do read the comments at Tik Tok