SG Talk

Full Version: S Iswaran was arrested and released on bail as part of CPIB probe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Time line says tues arrested but weds Thursday got statements and never say arrested

Lol
access to any official resources and government buildings can be shut off immediately for "everybody"?
(14-07-2023, 09:54 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]Time line says tues arrested but weds  Thursday got statements and never say arrested

Lol

it is duty of opposition MP like Leong Mun Wai to ask PM Lee in parliament.

why arrested on Tuesday but said assisting on Wednesday and then said arrested on Friday ?
If found guilty, sentence … jail and fine? What's your thoughts?

Iswawa = jail and fine
OBS = jail and fine

How long and how much?
Death?

sentence for the fattest Minister on record is RT 6 mths, must pass chin up else extend another 6 mth
Why hide the facts? Come clean lah.
means Gao Gao leow
(14-07-2023, 10:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]If found guilty, sentence … jail and fine? What's your thoughts?

Iswawa = jail and fine
OBS = jail and fine

How long and how much?

Not enough details of the case to guess the sentencing.
(14-07-2023, 10:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]If found guilty, sentence … jail and fine? What's your thoughts?

Iswawa = jail and fine
OBS = jail and fine

How long and how much?

depend on him if he has any secret to exchange for his release.
DPM Wong is also not honest and transparent because on Wednesday, he never said Iswaran was arrested.

why PM Lee and DPM Wong are not transparent with the voters ?
(14-07-2023, 10:10 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]sentence for the fattest Minister on record is RT 6 mths, must pass chin up else extend another 6 mth

Meaning, death. Likely first day of RT, kenna heart attack or stroke and hon kang
We don't even know guilty of what? What type of corruption? How much $$ involved? Don't know how OBS can benefit from walan by bribing and entertaining him? Give more subsidy for the F1 fee? There must be something.

Wait for more details....
(14-07-2023, 10:17 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]DPM Wong is also not honest and transparent because on Wednesday, he never said Iswaran was arrested.

why PM Lee and DPM Wong are not transparent with the voters ?

Say not leaving SG, say not possible to do MP duties, no access to government services and buildings but.... dare not say arrested.

Why? I thought cannot sweep under carpet?
From someone’s mouth assisted meant arrested?

Why so difficult to speak the truth ?????????.
And talk about integrity,,, and nothing to hide…..
wayang
(14-07-2023, 10:23 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Say not leaving SG, say not possible to do MP duties, no access to government services and buildings but.... dare not say arrested.

guilty is only done by court. U and i are just guessing only without real facts !!!
(14-07-2023, 10:25 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]guilty is only done by court. U and i are just guessing only without real facts !!!

Guess what? He was arrested, says the CPIB tonight. Nobody say anything about guilty
(14-07-2023, 10:23 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Say not leaving SG, say not possible to do MP duties, no access to government services and buildings but.... dare not say arrested.

maybe scared singapore stock market crashed ?
need to wait until Friday stock market close ?
So now CPIB didn't seek PM approval.
Pinky now got himself off the hook.
(14-07-2023, 10:14 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Not enough details of the case to guess the sentencing.

Just to entertain ourselves lah, SGtalk is meant for that …. self-pleasure… like PCC

I think both would be found not guilty as he did not accept cash or offered. He will end up like the CNB case, Ng Boon Gay and Cecilia Sue. Iswawa, loses his job and OBS walks away free, but

Iswawa will get slap (fine) on the wrist for non-compliance or governance issue
OSB will get a slap (fine) on the wrist, or just a warning for negligence in dealing with government/public servants

This is based on what social media currently
The CPIB was under the jurisdiction of PM
YET Lawrence Wong was the one to face the press
I think something is wrong already
Maybe Pinky thinks Cecawaran knows too much
And pinky afraid Cecawaran will spill the beans
So pinky maybe kenna heart attack
And so ownself have to take leave of absence
assist become arrest
Tangsee, like you
(14-07-2023, 10:39 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Tangsee, like you

Finally, you agreed with me you are dead  Clapping
Your denial ceased … now you will reincarnate as a faggy ladyboy working in Soi Nana will proceed … I wish you the best
Key:
Did OBS offer cash or material gratification? 
Did Iswawa accept cash or material gratification?
Pages: 1 2 3 4