SG Talk

Full Version: Zensushi You’ve been recalled to HQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zensushi comrade you’ve done good work infiltrating.

Comrade Maosushi, you need to attend the annual Fifty Cents Party appraisal meeting. You’ll go by sampan. Pack your bags, pack your Good Morning singlets enough liao, no need pants or toothbrush as we chinamen poop in the open and don’t brush teeth, make sure you arrive with your jaws flexible for some good time.
I think it's time! Just secretly unban all our fellow wumaos and launch an attack after this minister saga is over! 战狼统一!
Rotfl Rotfl
(14-07-2023, 11:38 PM)blasterdog2 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's time! Just secretly unban all our fellow wumaos and launch an attack after this minister saga is over! 战狼统一!

Shhhhhhh don’t say out whatever plans lah.
(14-07-2023, 10:38 PM)satayxp Wrote: [ -> ]Zensushi comrade you’ve done good work infiltrating.

Comrade Maosushi, you need to attend the annual Fifty Cents Party appraisal meeting. You’ll go by sampan. Pack your bags, pack your Good Morning singlets enough liao, no need pants or toothbrush as we chinamen poop in the open and don’t brush teeth, make sure you arrive with your jaws flexible for some good time.

How come I never received message about being recalled to HQ?
(14-07-2023, 11:53 PM)greentiger Wrote: [ -> ]How come I never received message about being recalled to HQ?

You 50c bracket, he 80c bracket, where got same same?
He showing some signs of prochina in edmw