SG Talk

Full Version: OBS has a reputation of giving favours to our politicians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i think CPIB has been waiting for him for yearssss....
(15-07-2023, 10:57 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]i think CPIB has been waiting for him for yearssss....

Who?  Are you saying waiting for our current PM? Big Grin
All OBS's dealings with our politicians must be investigated.

Gan Kim Yong also knows OBS for a long time wor, dunno whether he has exciting stories  Big Grin

https://www.nsl.com.sg/images/latest_news/2005/SOA1.pdf
OBS play ground is in Parliament. His target group is the 83/103 super rich whites.

Billionaire has to look for bilionaire clients or customers.
Surely not looking in this forum for fake millionaire
Alamak OBS again ...he didn't mange to bring down govt last time so he has another chance....he is such a nuisance ...one of those billionaires we do not need and harms the society...
(15-07-2023, 11:12 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Who?  Are you saying waiting for our current PM? Big Grin

Obs
Reputation . ..  for longest time

then how many Ministers or their relatives are involved?

Impossible to catch all

[Image: Sentosa-Cove.jpg]
So can expect more cases or sequels coming soon.

Squirt Game 3.
(15-07-2023, 02:59 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Reputation . ..  for longest time

then how many Ministers or their relatives are involved?

Impossible to catch all

Smile like that Media corp drama on Lawyer one which Zoe tay and 715 act one.
" the circle gang " inside is Ultra rich with bad lawyers

[Image: Sentosa-Cove.jpg]
(15-07-2023, 10:57 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]i think CPIB has been waiting for him for yearssss....

They are playing hide and seek

One trying by prolonging and delaying tactics

One day the law will catch up
The hand that gives is also the hand that receives

Bribery makes both parties happy.
One thing here can talk maybe millionaires or billionaires won't visit here to read stories
Politicians better put up your firewall protection when dealing with this bugger. If not careful you might walked into a compromising situation.   Big Grin
the guy knows too many secrets...
that's why dun even know if he will come back singapore for more investigation....
makes more sense for him to 'disappear'
If like this his HPL how ?
If he is still a PR, can retire in Malaysia.
(16-07-2023, 09:03 AM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]If like this his HPL how ?

You can now be sure that they won't be awarded any govt contracts, or politicians won't dare to have anything to do with them anymore.
If not found guilty, OBS is actually eligible to run for President. That's how screwed up the criteria is. Honest businessmen cannot qualify because their company equity not high enough.
I think CPIB should ask this question any existing or ex political leaders OBS has given gifts benefits favors to?

Let it all come out.
If OBS ever come out for PE ; many people will vote him in to safe guard our country reserve .
BTW, anyone received 5 to 12% discount for their condo units before or not?

According to LKY:

Quote:In a 90-minute-long address to Parliament on 21 May 1996, Lee Kuan Yew defended his wife, whom he claimed managed all of their finances, and described the transactions with HPL as "open and aboveboard".[2] He declared that "I am here after 37 years in office because I have never taken advantage financially of my position."[20] However, Lee also referred to the discounts as "the way business is done" and called for his critics to "grow up".

He said this is the way business is done wor and we should all grow up. Did LKY and LHL shun the discounts so as to avoid any possible conflict of interest? They didn't.
OBS gave favour to LHL for Orchard Rd condo purchase 30 years ago, now kenna from LHL liao.   

Rotfl