SG Talk

Full Version: Today CH 8 10:30pm show this movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldcoK98XDV0

got my fav hk idol Louis K act inside. Smile

I watched before this movie , so so only.

I prefer next week L storm which also got Louis K act.

Already watch few times still nice to watch , L storm.
Old show again....
(15-07-2023, 03:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldcoK98XDV0

got my fav hk idol Louis K act inside. Smile

I watched before this movie , so so only.

I prefer next week L storm which also got Louis K act.

Already watch few times still nice to watch , L storm.
Today so early post this?
(15-07-2023, 04:05 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Old show again....
Mediacock, how new you want? They never show their own telemoives steal laugh liao
Few time it show Jacky Chan kunfu show you didn"t watch ?
This movie is about hantu is it? I never watch before. HK hantu and US hantu the way the film directors direct got difference.
HK hantu not scary lah. Want to watch hantu movie and get shock and scream, must watch Japanese ghosts.   Big Grin
(15-07-2023, 05:26 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]HK hantu not scary lah. Want to watch hantu movie and get shock and scream, must watch Japanese ghosts.   Big Grin

HK hantu got scary one also I remember saw some before but it is about sorcery those kind though. Japan is the lady climb up from the well long hair cover face Ring ?
(15-07-2023, 05:44 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]HK hantu got scary one also I remember saw some before but it is about sorcery those kind though. Japan is the lady climb up from the well long hair cover face Ring ?

It is the way the movie is directed and filmed. They made used of shadows, quiet corners, haunted buildings, etc. to keep the audience in suspense, then suddenly a ghost appeared from the dark shadow corner when you least expect. This can make people jump out of shock.   Big Grin
media cock got show kantonese movie meh
(15-07-2023, 04:05 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Old show again....

To be fair most watchable chinese moobies are the older one. Newer one most from AT land one ish sux, while HK one ish getting even fewer and fewer.

In fact those rerun on TV nao ish still not old enough, moi actually hope they would rerun more 80s and 90s old HK moobies instead of the post 2010s one. Sad
I dun mind they show those 1980s HK dramas.
Show starting...
(15-07-2023, 10:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Show starting...

Smile tell u don't take death people things.
(15-07-2023, 10:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile tell u don't take death people things.

Which one is your idol? Is he the guy who stole the bracelets from the dead woman? ... Thinking
(15-07-2023, 10:59 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Which one is your idol? Is he the guy who stole the bracelets from the dead woman? ... Thinking

is Louis K u don't know which one?
(15-07-2023, 11:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]is Louis K u don't know which one?

Dunno. Which one?   Thinking
All went her chalet and commit suicide. Louis Khoo is dead
(15-07-2023, 11:04 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno. Which one?   Thinking

this one rah
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Koo
(15-07-2023, 11:05 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]All went her chalet and commit suicide. Louis Khoo is dead

nah he is the hero Smile her grandma got 6 sense.

actually the beginning is the reason why they meet ghost , they all at the scene witness the girl jump down.
(15-07-2023, 11:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]this one rah
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Koo

How come this fellow your idol? Not impressive at all lah. You should watch some of the PRC actors.  Big Grin
(15-07-2023, 11:11 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]How come this fellow your idol? Not impressive at all lah. You should watch some of the PRC actors.  Big Grin

louis k and Elon M is my idol Smile

PRC actors , only got two rah . Always act in fighting HK movies ones.
(15-07-2023, 11:05 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]All went her chalet and commit suicide. Louis Khoo is dead

You shouldn't reveal this.
(15-07-2023, 11:16 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]You shouldn't reveal this.

Can’t remember how he died
(15-07-2023, 11:17 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Can’t remember how he died

he where got RIP ??? This movie I do watch before but is quite long the ending I forget but I remember the plot of every incident.
So I just watch see the ending.
(15-07-2023, 11:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]he where got RIP ??? This movie I do watch before but is quite long the ending I forget but I remember the plot of every incident.
So I just watch see the ending.

Ya lah, Louis already died. I think he died in the car accident.
Smile actually that old lady is not his grandma , is Aunty i forget

side note she always act in HK ghost movie.

She still around and a live despite already old. I heard my idol Louis K in real life he is very good close to her.
(15-07-2023, 11:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]louis k and Elon M is my idol Smile

PRC actors , only got two rah . Always act in fighting HK movies ones.

Your brain something wrong

PRC got so many larger than life actors actresses, you dont appreciate
(15-07-2023, 11:47 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Your brain something wrong

PRC got so many larger than life actors actresses, you dont appreciate

Of course rah their country so big so many entertainment companies.

No doubt HK movie companies no choice tag with them but usually HK side they only allow roughly 1 to 3 max PRC artists tag with their HK actors.

partly HK movie companies wanna retain their " style "

If you see those gangster movie, no way PRC side can act better than hK side.

There are quite a lot PRC movies want to tag HK movie remake but not say a lot people see in fact.
like the Young and Dangerous movie, there is one copy version like remake one by the PRC but epic zzzz

like recently White Storm 3 , you can see lead actors are HK ones , only one or two are so call PRC tag with it like carlifare.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAV266egTiY
OH really now I remember

actually Louis K already RIP , the Underworld people told him extend only one week.
Pages: 1 2