SG Talk

Full Version: Wow now hawker also charge plastic bag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just now news got mention
Pap creating bad culture.
Yah, I saw one hawker being interviewed said she did it for the environment. My blardy foot!
(15-07-2023, 09:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Just now news got mention

Which news channel?
(15-07-2023, 09:48 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Yah, I saw one hawker being interviewed said she did it for the environment. My blardy foot!

boycott these FARKERS till they go bust
(15-07-2023, 10:59 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Which news channel?

Here , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCPmN7PrBJY
Well done! Gov successfully moulding opportunist
(15-07-2023, 09:46 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]Pap creating bad culture.

is GREED Culture. EVERYONE FOR HIMSELF......

THIS IS WHY THINGS SELL IN SG SO EXPENSIVE EVEN THAN IN USA , OTHER COUNTRIES.

Of course if you question the GREEDY PAP , they will claim Globally inflation there etc many countries also increase prices, etc
but is isn't so.

In fact yes no doubt in USA , UK , other countries their business owners also increase price due to low supply , inflation etc but nevertheless still got cheap stuffs.

than you question PAP , they will claim because they got own resources grow own foods.

talk about this, recently news got show local farmer THROW aways those veggies. Some claim they sold in Supermarket , quite a lot locals cannot find it partly due to how the supermarket display the local veggies

another reason buyer claim local grow veggies is expensive than malaysia import ones.

Interesting look at the total cost which one of my American friend posted what he bought of course USA also got inflation , things getting expensive
[Image: 358609979-7295287427154680-8191921839459439274-n.jpg]
(15-07-2023, 11:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Here , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCPmN7PrBJY

Listen carefully don't anyhow say lah! Big Grin The plastic bag you carry with your food packet is free lah but if you ask for 1 more plastic bag pay 10 cents lah! You don't understand Mandarin meh?  Thinking
At around 90% of the reel, the Hawker man said customers should bring clean plastic bags to reuse. Frankly, it is my own re- used 5 or 10 times plastic bag for my own take- away and he is the last to make such comments.
Tabao need more now ? Higher than NTUC,,, it means you go to pay $0.05 is still better than hawkers
Hawkers already charge customers for packing food
May charge for plastic bag by increasing food price
If you eat at Punggol nasi lemak they also charge 30 cents for the tray they use to serve you the food.
Either 5cents find its value or more will switch to digital payments.
(16-07-2023, 08:48 AM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]If you  eat at Punggol nasi lemak they also charge 30 cents for the tray they use to serve you the food.

Must still return the tray and get back 30 cents refund?

Such inconvenience to customers 

Might as well one plate meal and carry the plate without tray
(16-07-2023, 08:42 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Hawkers already charge customers  for packing food
May charge for plastic bag by increasing food price

Yar, lor! 

My place that Malaysian Zi-char owner

already charge 50 cents for da- bao since 2016 or so . . . 

who knows now she charge 70 cents plus 10 cents plastic bag
(16-07-2023, 06:24 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Listen carefully don't anyhow say lah! Big Grin The plastic bag you carry with your food packet is free lah but if you ask for 1 more plastic bag pay 10 cents lah! You don't understand Mandarin meh?  Thinking

Smile you believe this crap ? Now a days Everyone can BS easily. Yea they claim is " free " when you buy the foods but If ask one more plastic bag need to pay 10 cent.

Tactically speaking that 10 cents is EXTRA profits , They already increase price literally for ALL , from rental , bill, foods supply down to plastic box, bag , all included.

just like that FB seller what " Wang lei " this and that. They sell the products profits already a lot is the matter want to earn less or more that all.

cheap products mark up 50 percent more selling price . Smile this is why a lot also doing sell online

summary GREED is limitness now , Profits who don't want more ???

again Willing Buyer , you like to PAY AND PAY MORE NEVER GO DO RESEARCH THAN IS LIKE YOU EARN WORK SO HARD GIVE PEOPLE FREE MONEY TO ENJOY Smile
They will crack their greedy brains with all kinds of additional charges these days.

Ridiculous.
One day they will include service charge!?

Reason : Manpower cost is high!  Rotfl

Huat ah!  Laughing
(15-07-2023, 09:48 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Yah, I saw one hawker being interviewed said she did it for the environment. My blardy foot!

hope there n then there was a lie detector to see whether the truth was said
[Image: IMG-20230716-105123.jpg]
no body really know the impact of plastic bag of environment.
no formal study has been done for singapore purpose just base on some foreign report on their sponsor needs.
politician do it for political purpose i can understand.

small store holder do it in the name of saving environment knn ...
profitering.

boycott the stupid store.
Steady lah ... Any plastic from any shop can charge. Mcdonald bk etc too stupid to use recycled paper bags
(16-07-2023, 12:08 PM)red3 Wrote: [ -> ]Steady lah ... Any plastic from any shop can charge. Mcdonald bk etc too stupid to use recycled paper bags

Only idiots like Jac Lau vote for PAP

to support plastic bag charges without sign/ notice with font size 40

in front of their stalls
(16-07-2023, 10:07 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Must still return the tray and get back 30 cents refund?

Such inconvenience to customers 

Might as well one plate meal and carry the plate without tray

No refund. They put a brown paper on the tray and then the rice on the brown paper. Have to throw away the paper after eating and return the tray. It seems like they did not even wash the tray after that.
Once, I brought a container to a Malay stall to pack mee rebus. The stall owner said cannot, must use their disposable container and charged me 30 cents for it.
Save what environment??
(16-07-2023, 12:01 PM)sclim Wrote: [ -> ]no body really know the impact of plastic bag of environment.
no formal study has been done for singapore purpose just base on some foreign report on their sponsor needs.
politician do it for political purpose i can understand.

small store holder do it in the name of saving environment  knn ...
profitering.

boycott the stupid store.
The amount of plastic fishing lines and nets that the fishing industry threw in the ocean is far more damaging but nobody utter a word
(16-07-2023, 12:35 PM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]No refund. They put a brown paper on the tray and then the rice on the brown paper. Have to throw away the paper after eating and return the tray. It seems like they did not even wash the tray after that.
Then you see some people put the spoons, chopsticks and forks on the tray then they dip into their food and put it into their mouth.

Yummy….. if it’s still too bland in taste????

Go see the cloth they using to wipe the tray. Lovely……
(16-07-2023, 10:31 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile you believe this crap ? Now a days Everyone can BS easily. Yea they claim is " free " when you buy the foods but If ask one more plastic bag need to pay 10 cent.

Tactically speaking that 10 cents is EXTRA profits , They already increase price literally for ALL , from rental , bill, foods supply down to plastic box, bag , all included.

just like that FB seller what " Wang lei " this and that. They sell the products profits already a lot is the matter want to earn less or more that all.

cheap products mark up 50 percent more selling price . Smile this is why a lot also doing sell online

summary GREED is limitness now , Profits who don't want more ???

again Willing Buyer , you like to PAY AND PAY MORE NEVER GO DO RESEARCH THAN IS LIKE YOU EARN WORK SO HARD GIVE PEOPLE FREE MONEY TO ENJOY Smile

Why don't you just eat there and return tray leh?  Thinking You can also use your own containers and plastic bags lah! Big Grin

Being interviewed means got camera on news mah! Big Grin NEA will tekan them if they don't comply leh!
Pages: 1 2