SG Talk

Full Version: Those who keep complaining hawker center, coffeeshop expensive why not do this....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just pack you food from home and eat during lunch time. My neighbor who works as a cashier did this for years already. Because at coffeeshop you need to pay at least $5 ...you multiply by 24 working days a month the amount is not small $120 ! month.

If you pack a bread with butter spread at most $0.60, then dinner go home then eat a full meals can save at least $100 more a month.

Instead of complaining that things have again turned sour for you do something to overcome.

Yes, the leaders have turned Singapore to the most expensive city in the world and cause hardship again. But that does not mean we cannot do anything about it. We can still use our brains to counter them and survive. They have brains, we have brains too.
[Image: 20230717-111946.jpg]

4.50, quite expensive. Once in a while is ok
Gov shd setup cheap cookhouse in nearby CC, run by SAF caterer

[Image: Army-cookhouse.jpg]

I dun mind eat this everyday
[Image: cookhouse4.jpg]
I decided to join McDonald..free meal..
(17-07-2023, 11:48 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Just pack you food from home and eat during lunch time. My neighbor who works as a cashier did this for years already. Because at coffeeshop you need to pay at least $5 ...you multiply by 24 working days a month the amount is not small $120 ! month.

If you pack a bread with butter spread at most $0.60, then dinner go home then eat a full meals can save at least $100 more a month.

Instead of complaining that things have again turned sour for you do something to overcome.

Yes, the leaders have turned Singapore to the most expensive city in the world and cause hardship again. But that does not mean we cannot do anything about it. We can still use our brains to counter them and survive. They have brains, we have brains too.

Just buy 20ct hot water and bring own teabag. For lunch, just mix and match the leftovers at the return tray counter.  More variety and you get to eat for free Big Grin
Pap sarcasm...

[Image: how-much-do-you-want-do-you-want-three-m...194518.png]
But now people are lazy to cook,eat out need not clean dishes
(17-07-2023, 01:09 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]Pap sarcasm...

He did not include home made food.
(17-07-2023, 01:12 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]But now people are lazy to cook,eat out need not clean dishes

Simple meal and sandwiches does not need too much effort
This is ang- moh culture where they eat bread for lunch, too

But do you know they have dinner aka supper

with extra large servings

that is why they are mostly out of shape
(17-07-2023, 01:09 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]Pap sarcasm...

That statement clearly defined this man’s character.