SG Talk

Full Version: 22nd aug national day rally what pinky going to tok about
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What will he going to tok on what subject?
Mangoes!!! Big Grin
Anything under the skies except for the scandals.
Hollywood love stories of PAP and bonus story of WP love story. What else??? Economy lousy. Covid so so.
Being honest and truthful even if it hurts but keep sinful ones away from your wife.
I think he will say a lot of things happen this few months.( ridout, iswalan, TCJ etc) but PAP handled it well.
See even oppo says that there is no-one alleging any corruption in ridout saga. yeah right!
Shouldn’t distribute ART kits with respect to what’s happening now Sad
[Image: 381-A9-F27-68-D8-4371-A470-74285546-E840.jpg]
Smile

He will " mention Goodies for next year " to mislead the attention again
(17-07-2023, 06:50 PM)Truebluesg Wrote: [ -> ]I think he will say a lot of things happen this few months.( ridout, iswalan, TCJ etc) but PAP handled it well.
See even oppo says that there is no-one alleging any corruption in ridout saga. yeah right!

I hope the ballot boxes will never hide the truth.
(17-07-2023, 06:09 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]What will he going to tok on what subject?

definitely about adultery counselling.
He is going to faint again.

[Image: dYQJ5u8.gif]
[Image: IMG-20230717-182010.jpg]
(17-07-2023, 06:50 PM)Truebluesg Wrote: [ -> ]I think he will say a lot of things happen this few months.( ridout, iswalan, TCJ etc) but PAP handled it well.

yes besides economy talk on these 2 scandals to tell n remind sillyporeans pap is a clean party dares to wash dirty linens in public to try to win stupidporeans votes for pap again