SG Talk

Full Version: Why LHL is stewpig and callous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When the hot mic episode happened, he sud just take TCJ to task and sack him

This way, he keep the affair quiet, and let them sort it out themselves

Afterall, CLH is not married and TCJ may hv made up his mind to divorce his wife

Now everything is made public and is a disservice to CLH, who likely is seduced by this wicked TCJ as she must be very lonely and IAM always out of town   Confused
LHL knows of the affair in 2020. Why the lapse in disclosing & action ?
(17-07-2023, 09:02 PM)Sline Wrote: [ -> ]LHL knows of the affair in 2020. Why the lapse in disclosing & action ?

Exactly, there is an attempt to hush up the matter for 2 years

This is very unbecoming

But then when the hot mic matter happened, he decided to one-up everyone and make it like he knows it all and to protect PAP's image, he 
exposed everything, without realizing that there was a 2 years lapse

Very shoddy work of his
(14-07-2023, 10:02 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]My mother told me Tan Chuan Jin can fucck Jamus all he wants but leave Cheng alone because mummy have seen my cock shrinked and unshrinked for more than 50 years and Cheng is most suitable for me she added. Do you all agree or you want me to post it here to compare with Speaker Tan? Sentinel you can Tan ku ku
(17-07-2023, 09:41 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly, there is an attempt to hush up the matter for 2 years

This is very unbecoming

But then when the hot mic matter happened, he decided to one-up everyone and make it like he knows it all and to protect PAP's image, he 
exposed everything, without realizing that there was a 2 years lapse

Very shoddy work of his

LHL is very unfair to Mrs Tan and he talks about honesty and integrity.
(17-07-2023, 09:59 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]LHL is very unfair to Mrs Tan and he talks about honesty and integrity.

Actually, domestic affairs, sud just allow them some space and let them sort it out themselves quietly

He got the excuse to sack TCJ due to the hot mic expose, so that sud be enuff to take action and save the two families from undue publicity
(17-07-2023, 09:59 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]LHL is very unfair to Mrs Tan and he talks about honesty and integrity.

I can't side for this Mrs Tan

In any extramarital affair, likely is two-sided, that's why a marriage is just a legal contract

Any contract can be broken and has been broken numerous times in our modern society

Can't be helped