SG Talk

Full Version: Chuan-Jin resigns as SNOC president, NCSS adviser and other roles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tan also held other positions outside politics on the boards of several organisations such as the National Council for Social Services, Healthway Medical Group and Mandai Park Holdings, among others.

Some organisations which featured Tan on their websites initially made moves to distance themselves from him following the revelation of his relationship with Cheng, with some restoring the information or posts afterward.

On Monday, articles penned by Tan were temporarily removed from faith-based website thir.st and Salt and Light. Tan had been featured on the website where he talked about his Christian faith.

Edric Sng, editor of both sites, apologised for the removal of the articles and wrote that the pieces were "temporarily offline" as the team was "(contemplating) how best to approach them".

Similarly on Monday, a photo was circulating online about the removal of Tan's photo from Raffles Institution's wall of notable alumni.

In a statement to TODAY on Tuesday however, the school said that "Mr Tan’s portrait remains on the school wall together with other notable alumni of the school."

On the Dads for Life website, which is a movement by the Centre for Fathering, an interview that was done with Tan, who was their patron, was removed on Monday. As of Tuesday evening, the interview page was still inaccessible. — TODAY

https://www.malaymail.com/news/singapore...blic/80415
He has lost everything.

I hope he will not also lose his wife, and that his children would give him support.

Of course, he is not a poor man, he still has money to buy lunch so he is not in a bad shape in that sense. But stepping out of his house...that's tough, when peepur look, and say...that's him! TCJ! And now he's a commoner just like us. He cannot hide and Singapore is small.

I think we should close the matter.
(19-07-2023, 12:54 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]He has lost everything.

I hope he will not also lose his wife, and that his children would give him support.

Of course, he is not a poor man, he will still have money to buy lunch so he is not in a bad shape in that sense.  But stepping out of his house...that's tough, when peepur look, and say...that's him!  TCJ!  And now he's a commoner just like us.  He cannot hide and Singapore is small.

Wha...Schroder sounds like a President .... "I think we should close the matter."
(19-07-2023, 12:57 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Wha...Cheekopekman sounds like a President ....  "I think we should close the matter."  Rotfl

[Image: Cheekopoekman-is-Schroder-wor.png]
Finally, Schroder appears as what he is .... bhwahahahahaaaa!
Don't worry about him. He has enuf money and ability to go somewhere to chill out without people knowing him.
(19-07-2023, 12:47 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Tan also held other positions outside politics on the boards of several organisations such as the National Council for Social Services, Healthway Medical Group and Mandai Park Holdings, among others.

Some organisations which featured Tan on their websites initially made moves to distance themselves from him following the revelation of his relationship with Cheng, with some restoring the information or posts afterward.

On Monday, articles penned by Tan were temporarily removed from faith-based website thir.st and Salt and Light. Tan had been featured on the website where he talked about his Christian faith.

Edric Sng, editor of both sites, apologised for the removal of the articles and wrote that the pieces were "temporarily offline" as the team was "(contemplating) how best to approach them".

Similarly on Monday, a photo was circulating online about the removal of Tan's photo from Raffles Institution's wall of notable alumni.

In a statement to TODAY on Tuesday however, the school said that "Mr Tan’s portrait remains on the school wall together with other notable alumni of the school."

On the Dads for Life website, which is a movement by the Centre for Fathering, an interview that was done with Tan, who was their patron, was removed on Monday. As of Tuesday evening, the interview page was still inaccessible. — TODAY

https://www.malaymail.com/news/singapore...blic/80415

The Management Committees of these organisations are probably at a loss of what they should do.
(19-07-2023, 01:01 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, cheekopekman appears as what he is .... bhwahahahahaaaa!
Rotfl

[Image: Cheekopoekman-is-Schroder-wor.png]
(19-07-2023, 12:55 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]He has lost everything.

Of course, he is not a poor man, he still has money to buy lunch so he is not in a bad shape in that sense.  But stepping out of his house...that's tough, when peepur look, and say...that's him!  TCJ!  And now he's a commoner just like us.  He cannot hide and Singapore is small.

You,are the greatest hypocrite.
(19-07-2023, 01:04 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I am the greatest hypocrite.  Smile

Okay, noted.  Big Grin
Laughing  Laughing  nudie  nudie  I am so happy Oyk finally embarks as Schroder chapter 2
Alterations, modifications and distortions on forummer's post

[Image: Oyk-agrred.png]

This is the actual post by Gemstar  https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Chuan-Jin-resi...#pid661691