SG Talk

Full Version: Watch WP conference here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sia suay....

Pap 3
WP 2
Workers’ Party MP Leon Perera and senior party leader Nicole Seah have resigned from the party over an extramarital affair, in the latest incident to rock the country’s political scene.

WP chief Pritam Singh announced this at a press conference on Wednesday.
WP is PAP-lite. They do what PAP did.
(19-07-2023, 01:08 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Sia suay....

Pap 3
WP 2

Mahathir must be gloating.  He wants to see Singapore fall before he dies.
Pritam is another jlb. People already told him about the news long ago and he chose only to listen to LP? Lousy leader.
(19-07-2023, 01:31 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Mahathir must be gloating.  He wants to see Singapore fall before he dies.

this is his greatest wish fr university days in spore
(19-07-2023, 01:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]WP is PAP-lite. They do what PAP did.

You are the biggest hypocrite.

I can feel Singh's pain.  It's not a press conference about WP winning the GE and forming the government but a really sad day for the party.  I am not a WP supporter, and I do not actually need to say it because everybody knows I am a PAP supporter and that I voted wisely.

But I don't hate Pritam or Saliva.  Seeing them there being questioned by the media, and I do worry how SCMP would report it, I feel for them.
(19-07-2023, 01:34 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Pritam is another jlb. People already told him about the news long ago and he chose only to listen to LP? Lousy leader.

I already said long ago that other than ability to tok well, he boliao!
(19-07-2023, 01:35 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]You are the biggest hypocrite.

I can feel Singh's pain.  It's not a press conference about WP winning the GE and forming the government but a really sad day for the party.  I am not a WP supporter, and I do not actually need to say it because everybody knows I am a PAP supporter and that I voted wisely.

But I don't hate Pritam or Saliva.  Seeing them there being question by the media, and I do worry how SCMP would report it, I feel for them.

How can I be a hypocrite when I've always been criticizing him?  Thinking
NS was being contrasted with TPL. The former was like a goddess to the 39%, while TPL was ridiculed by them.

Now NS's political career is over. I don't think Lim Tean or Dr Chee or LMW would want to take her...
Party chief Pritam Singh announces that Perera will also resign as Member of Parliament of Aljunied GRC

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/workers-party-...27750.html
(19-07-2023, 01:36 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]How can I be a hypocrite when I've always been criticizing him?  Thinking

In edmw, you were admiring RK as if she was born in heaven and came down to EARTH!  

And yo praised Singh for it!  

Don't deny!   Rolleyes
(19-07-2023, 01:43 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]In edmw, you were admiring RK as if she was born in heaven and came down to EARTH!  

And yo praised Singh for it!  

Don't deny!   Rolleyes

I dunwan to argue with you lah. You can say whatever u want even though I've repeatedly refuted you.
Saliva looks fat nowadays.    Big Grin
Nicole is flat. Nothing to look at. Now where is the super cheng milf mangoes Big Grin
Expected, both will resigned.

Partly WP don't want PAP supporters said negative on them Smile
(19-07-2023, 01:54 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Saliva looks fat nowadays.    Big Grin

My slim, tall and lithe ex gf in her 20s is now a hulking bear Big Grin

But we remain friends Smile
(19-07-2023, 01:54 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Saliva looks fat nowadays.    Big Grin

Saliva had never been thin.   Laughing
(19-07-2023, 01:57 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]My slim, tall and lithe ex gf in her 20s is now a hulking bear Big Grin

But we remain friends Smile

Do you still fantasize about her?
imagine if this is kept under wrap till near election catching wp off footed. must thank tan and chen it happens way before the next election.
(19-07-2023, 01:41 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]NS was being contrasted with TPL.  The former was like a goddess to the 39%, while TPL was ridiculed by them.

Now NS's political career is over.  I don't think Lim Tean or Dr Chee or LMW would want to take her...

TPL, the girl next door looks, decent, and now a loving mother.  Laughing

[Image: Parents-Politician-mum-Tin-Pei-Ling-I-ho...hers-5.jpg]
(19-07-2023, 02:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you still fantasize about her?

See!  Your edmw tail is showing again.   On the one hand, you said you dun want to argue with me, so I let it pass, but you are acting up again.  Rolleyes
(19-07-2023, 02:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you still fantasize about her?

No, I only fantasize about those I did not manage to poke Big Grin
(19-07-2023, 01:36 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]I already said long ago that other than ability to tok well, he boliao!

你死去哪里? 好久没见到你喔! Smile
how come somewhere after 10 mins, the audio quality is so bad? deliberately?
(19-07-2023, 02:18 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]See!  Your edmw tail is showing again.   On the one hand, you said you dun want to argue with me, so I let it pass, but you are acting up again.  Rolleyes

I didn't know p1acebo ex-gf is RK.
(19-07-2023, 02:28 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know p1acebo ex-gf is RK.

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
(19-07-2023, 01:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Expected, both will resigned.

Partly WP don't want PAP supporters said negative on them Smile

They are not from PAP, how come must follow PAP style? Thinking

Now look like PSP is the most credible party.

Too bad, the issue has been politicalised…
(19-07-2023, 01:31 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Mahathir must be gloating.  He wants to see Singapore fall before he dies.

[Image: IMG-20230718-WA0018.jpg]
Pages: 1 2