SG Talk

Full Version: No answers from PS: When video taken? Is affair over or still on-going now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simpur questions like these from the reporters, yet never ask

The answers will tell me if the WP CEC made the right decision or not

1st Edit: Only the last question from that female reporter asked exactly these 2 questions. Good!
2nd Edit: PS never answer the reporter on these 2 questions. These 2 questions very impt, and why LP/NS ex-affair is different from TCJ/CLH on-going affair
(19-07-2023, 01:12 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Simpur questions like these from the reporters, yet never ask

The answers will tell me if the WP CEC made the right decision or not

got lah. both said it ended . and NS talked to her family earlier and is in the process of healing
Happen before 2020. Mean either years 17-19
(19-07-2023, 01:21 PM)kc172021 Wrote: [ -> ]got lah. both said it ended . and NS talked to her family earlier and is in the process of healing

Then WP Party is making the wrong decision, if the affair already ended and the video is of the past

I dun know wat the F...k Pritam is thinking
WP = PAP LITE

knn
Dun join WP

The mgt is frivolous and will throw you under the bus
Pritam didn't even bother to find out when, where and how the video was taken

And knowing the affair had ended sometime in 2020, the case is very different from PAP's TCJ case

The decision to elicit their resignation is wrongly placed as no consideration that the affair had ended, and they knew it in 2020/21

So, it is imperative for him to know who, why, what, when and how the video is taken

Nothing of these were done

Useless boss, hopeless WP
(19-07-2023, 01:21 PM)kc172021 Wrote: [ -> ]got lah. both said it ended . and NS talked to her family earlier and is in the process of healing

藕断丝连? Thinking