SG Talk

Full Version: What would you do if you are Nicole’s husband???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seriously, if you had already known this since 2020 or you only found out yesterday.
Really u better off away from her
do not waste any energy in combat
u no fight with any woman
u can only during good , make her mata kuching disappeared
Bring the kids migrate to other countries, SG is sinking.
Pain
Embarrassment
Sadness

All in the mix.

I don't know if he can even concentrate on his job.

The wedding photo hanging on the bedroom wall is no longer what it used to mean for him.
Apply for divorce on grounds of infidelity.
Maybe he also song song having another syt?
According to Pritam the affair already ended, but who knows?

Husband can paint himself darker to look like Leon.
sometimes a woman infidel has reasons too.
Cannot forgive. If this happens before the lady was married then fine but this affair occurs while they're married. There'll always be a niggling suspicion that she's eating outside.
(20-07-2023, 08:04 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, if you had already known this since 2020 or you only found out yesterday.
Very hard situation. Best is divorce and figure out how to face friends, colleagues and relatives for himself and his children with classmates. May migrate overseas and start afresh with children.   Confused
Leave them alone.

Resigned, case closed. None of our business.

Now on to Walan and why pinky should get investigated for letting a resigned MP act as Speaker.
(20-07-2023, 08:04 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, if you had already known this since 2020 or you only found out yesterday.

Maybe he tot 2 wp at work so no suspect
(20-07-2023, 10:42 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]According to Pritam the affair already ended, but who knows?

Husband can paint himself darker to look like Leon.

Just don't bathe a few days can oredi
(20-07-2023, 11:13 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he tot 2 wp at work so no suspect

One is mentor the other is mentee Big Grin

I would extort money from that guy lah! Big Grin You play my wife you pay money lah!
(20-07-2023, 11:33 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]I would extort money from that guy lah! Big Grin You play my wife you pay money lah!
Too late liao 
If before  the resignation maybe can
(20-07-2023, 11:33 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]I would extort money from that guy lah! Big Grin You play my wife you pay money lah!

Play Leon's wife back can or not? Big Grin
(20-07-2023, 10:08 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Pain
Embarrassment
Sadness

All in the mix.

I don't know if he can even concentrate on his job.

The wedding photo hanging on the bedroom wall is no longer what it used to mean for him.
There is a will, the will can move, take care.
[Image: IMG-20220320-WA0001.jpg]
(20-07-2023, 11:36 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Too late liao 
If before  the resignation maybe can

(20-07-2023, 11:48 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Play Leon's wife back can or not? Big Grin

Play no need pay meh?  Thinking Play And Pay lah! Big Grin
(20-07-2023, 12:10 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Play no need pay meh?  Thinking Play And Pay lah! Big Grin

Must pay but ah LP eaten n hide liao
Big Grin If you think about it Now a days divorce is so common infact it becoming a trend. & wearing green beret is like having something to be proud of Huh
(20-07-2023, 12:16 PM)itangg12 Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin If you think about it Now a days divorce is so common infact it becoming a trend. & wearing green beret is like having something to be proud of Huh

That is why many men stay single scared of WC
Even wife is wrong got to pay WC if divorce
(20-07-2023, 11:48 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Play Leon's wife back can or not? Big Grin

Old and ugly!

You want meh?
best to do nothing
time will heal the rift
as pple change over-time
even if it was allowed to be with leon
it will eventually breakup and go back...to normal
(20-07-2023, 12:24 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Old and ugly!

You want meh?

Play backside. Tighter and no need see face mah
(20-07-2023, 11:05 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Very hard situation. Best is divorce and figure out how to face friends, colleagues and relatives for himself and his children with classmates. May migrate overseas and start afresh with children.   Confused
Young children court usually will put them with mum
Wait he send you photos and videos of what happened in the hotel/office/car how?
Hide in the “cave” for weeks  to cool down. Rotfl
To think of how to face her later.
Want to forgive her or divorce her.
Must really think it carefully.

老婆是自己娶得。
原不原谅她在于你的心。
千万别做后悔和遗憾的决定lah.

人非圣贤,也有糊涂的时候。
(20-07-2023, 01:20 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Hide in the “cave” for weeks  to cool down. Rotfl
To think of how to face her later.
Want to forgive her or divorce her.
Must really think it carefully.

老婆是自己娶得。
原不原谅她在于你的心。
千万别做后悔和遗憾的决定lah.

人非圣贤,也有糊涂的时候。
News reported big big Leon going in and out woh!!!
The hotel.
Pump her bung hole gao gao... unless Leon also got there first Thinking
Pages: 1 2