SG Talk

Full Version: Surprising Tan c j has same taste like me :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long time ago, come women in PAP, I already noticed Cheng Li Hui .

figure is there , looks also not bad. I was actually surprise Tan C J also have same taste like me.

But for me I feel is Cheng Li Hui keep pester him. Maybe is not Tan C J make the first move. Should be Cheng Li Hui keep pester him aka xiao 3.
Not that he got same taste as you, but he got lucky to be given the offer which you dun hv
If Grace Fool offered to us we also won't take right? So we all have the same taste  Big Grin
(20-07-2023, 12:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Not that he got same taste as you, but he got lucky to be given the offer which you dun hv

of course rah, TCJ more handsome than me Smile also richer than me mah.
(20-07-2023, 01:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]of course rah, TCJ more handsome than me Smile also richer than me mah.

And easily 5 inches longer Big Grin
PAPayas and MANgoes...
(20-07-2023, 12:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Long time ago, come women in PAP, I already noticed Cheng Li Hui .

figure is there , looks also not bad. I was actually surprise Tan C J also have same taste like me.

But for me I feel is Cheng Li Hui keep pester him. Maybe is not Tan C J make the first move. Should be Cheng Li Hui keep pester him aka xiao 3.
You mean you taste sex partner similar to TCJ but must be boys or males that have CLH's figure?   Big Grin
(20-07-2023, 01:31 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]You mean you taste sex partner similar to TCJ but must be boys or males that have CLH's figure?   Big Grin

Kurt Tay comes to mind Rotfl
(20-07-2023, 02:03 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Kurt Tay comes to mind Rotfl

Laughing
(20-07-2023, 01:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]of course rah, TCJ more handsome than me Smile also richer than me mah.

Learn to drive and apply to be her driver lah.
(20-07-2023, 01:07 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]And easily 5 inches longer Big Grin

How do you know sial? How about girth?
(20-07-2023, 12:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Long time ago, come women in PAP, I already noticed Cheng Li Hui .

Luckily I don't have yr skill, 马后炮。 Laughing
(20-07-2023, 03:19 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know sial?  How about girth?

Rotfl

Of course...

英雄难过美人关 
美人难过买酸摊 
丽慧天资像小三 
川仁被吸懒叫干
Cheng li hui looks like Edmund tan wife xiang yun
(20-07-2023, 12:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Not that he got same taste as you, but he got lucky to be given the offer which you dun hv

Agreed lah! Big Grin

Too bad he got chance but not you lah! Big Grin
(20-07-2023, 01:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]If Grace Fool offered to us we also won't take right? So we all have the same taste  Big Grin

can send grace fool to collect plates if i open a new food court.