SG Talk

Full Version: Home Recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If there is no space, besides hotels, you can try Airbnb. Some houses have a room with a toilet. 

Need to know that you might have to book for more than a week for the other person to test negative.
if your test result is positive, no hotel will let you stay.
(31-10-2021, 02:42 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]if your test result is positive, no hotel will let you stay.

Yes. They are aware. They also mentioned that if there are tests done by MOH, some will charge about $170 per person.
so the reason why hotels are full is because when someone kena Covid recovering at home  family members stay outside to avoid getting infected.
Have to ask them.
one of my relatives tested positive, both husband and wife in their 70s must stay at home for 10 days, their son has to order Gab food for them.
(31-10-2021, 02:48 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]one of my relatives tested positive, both husband and wife in their 70s must stay at home for 10 days, their son has to order Gab food for them.

So it is confirmed that the old people are the ones who gets infected with Covid-19.... Big Grin
(31-10-2021, 02:55 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]So it is confirmed that the old people are the ones who gets infected with Covid-19.... Big Grin

Old and young. After they are considered vaccinated also can be infected. This can be less than 1 month. Previously the impression is 4 to 6 momths.
(31-10-2021, 02:57 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Old and young. After they are considered vaccinated also can be infected. This can be less than 1 month. Previously the impression is 4 to 6 momths.

It is the 3rd jab that require a waiting time of 6 months from the 2nd jab...... Rolleyes
Those under the Clinic Route Quarantine Order:

According to MOH, no discharge memo is issued for home recovery patients who feel well and have finished 10 days of isolation.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...e-recovery
Not true. Read MOH advisory on eligible for home recovery programme.

When can I be discharged?
For fully vaccinated individuals, and children below 12 years old
You will automatically be discharged on Day 10, 12pm onwards. No test is required.A discharge memo will be issued to you via SMS on the same day.
(31-10-2021, 03:25 PM)PekChek Wrote: [ -> ]Not true. Read MOH advisory on eligible for home recovery programme.

You will automatically be discharged on Day 10, 12pm onwards. No test is required.A discharge memo will be issued to you via SMS on the same day.

so no test is required after 10 days, even if you are still positive, you can go out like nothing happened  and mix with others? Sad
You have tested positive for COVID-19 on XXX.

You are hereby issued an Isolation Order (IO) under s15(1) of the Infectious Diseases Act (IDA) to remain and be isolated at XXXX in an enclosed room (“place of isolation”) from XXX to XXX. You must go to your place of isolation immediately and comply with all IO conditions at https://go.gov.sg/hrp-annex-a.

You are also required under s55(1)(f) of the IDA to submit to medical examination and have your blood/other body sample taken, and to undergo treatment, if required.

You must not leave your place of isolation during the isolation period. Non-compliance with the IO is a serious offence under the IDA, which is punishable with a fine of up to S$10,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 6 months.

This IO supersedes any IO, Quarantine Order, Stay Order or Health Risk Warning/Alert previously issued to you with immediate effect.

For more information or assistance, please visit https://www.covid.gov.sg/covid-positive/home-recovery or call 6874 4939.

for the Director of Medical Services, Ministry of Health
This is for those 10 days quarantine. They will specify the 10 days at the beginning of the positive date. There will not be a discharge message. Maybe there are different types.
(31-10-2021, 03:25 PM)PekChek Wrote: [ -> ]Not true. Read MOH advisory on eligible for home recovery programme.

If you read the article, it states no discharge memo. Only the initial message of 10 days. The covid team also says like that.

Going out for exercise liao.
I think we are getting mixed up with the discharge message and discharge memo. They are 2 different things. The discharge message u are referring to i presumed referred to the end of of the isolation period. The discharge memo i hv seen is more detailed. It say among other things, when u was test positive, u are no longer infectious, u no longer need to take test etc for a period of time.
That is the initial message on top. Maybe the above is the latest version.
Covid recovery

Can go through different routes:

A) Self-recovery: Stay at home and recover @ your own cost
B) Report to clinic @ your own cost
  1. Come with quarantine but free testing kits.
                i) Can choose home recovery: partly at your own cost            ii) Or their facilities: free