SG Talk

Full Version: WP 𝐌𝐫 π…πšπ’π¬πšπ₯ 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐒𝐧 πˆπ‚π”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
𝐖𝐏 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐒𝐚 π’π­πšπ­πžπ¦πžπ§π­: 𝐌𝐫 π…πšπ’π¬πšπ₯ 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐒𝐧 πˆπ‚π”

Aljunied GRC MP and Workers’ Party Vice Chair Mr Muhamad Faisal bin Abdul Manap was warded last night (24 July 2023) for a cardiac condition.

His condition is stable and he is being monitored and cared for in the Intensive Care Unit. Mr Faisal is conscious.

His family appreciates the public’s concern, and they have requested for privacy so he can focus on his recuperation.

In Mr Faisal’s absence from work, the Workers’ Party Aljunied GRC MPs and other party members will cover his constituency duties.

WP Media Team
25 July 2023
Poor Mr Faisal. Things like this put one's life in perspective. Wishing him a speedy recovery.
(25-07-2023, 05:16 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Poor Mr Faisal. Things like this put one's life in perspective. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

You better dun wish him anything, or he will die faster

Bcos you're a hypocrite
(25-07-2023, 04:20 PM)J2S Wrote: [ -> ]𝐖𝐏 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐒𝐚 π’π­πšπ­πžπ¦πžπ§π­: 𝐌𝐫 π…πšπ’π¬πšπ₯ 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐒𝐧 πˆπ‚π”

Aljunied GRC MP and Workers’ Party Vice Chair Mr Muhamad Faisal bin Abdul Manap was warded last night (24 July 2023) for a cardiac condition.

His condition is stable and he is being monitored and cared for in the Intensive Care Unit. Mr Faisal is conscious.

His family appreciates the public’s concern, and they have requested for privacy so he can focus on his recuperation.

In Mr Faisal’s absence from work, the Workers’ Party Aljunied GRC MPs and other party members will cover his constituency duties.

WP Media Team
25 July 2023

Heart attack sure die one lah! Sad
(25-07-2023, 05:39 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Heart attack sure die one lah! Sad

Shd have chestΒ pain as early indication.
Too worry for WP recent bad news.

Probably need to clear 3 blood pipes to get him out from future health condition
(25-07-2023, 05:20 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You better dun wish him anything, or he will die faster

Bcos you're a hypocrite

You are right, Bro!
(25-07-2023, 05:39 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Heart attack sure die one lah! Sad

A second myocardial infarction may be massive and....

Let nature takes its course ba.

If he survives it means his time is not up.

Mahathir had two bypasses and is still talking non stop.
My ex classmate suffered an almost fatal heart attack but survived. He is very pious now. And since then also lagi richer by a huge measure. Because he bought a huge amount of insurance… and survived.
(25-07-2023, 05:44 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Shd have chestΒ pain as early indication.
Too worry for WP recent bad news.

Probably need to clear 3 blood pipes to get him out from future health condition

Severe chest pain with cold sweats and numbness of fingers are immediate signs of a heart attack lah! Big Grin
(25-07-2023, 06:23 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]A second myocardial infarction may be massive and....

Let nature takes its course ba.

If he survives it means his time is not up.

Mahathir had two bypasses and is still talking non stop.

Every second counts lah! Big Grin
(25-07-2023, 07:09 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Every second counts lah! Big Grin

When our time is up we cannot bargain with the grim reaper, and tell him, hang on, I still have something to say to Oyk. Give me just one more second to say the last word in "I am sorry Oyk for cyberbullying you and ha ha haras sssing y.."Β  Rolleyes
So common until I numb liao. Just recalled back what are the things everyone has been doing for the past 2 years? I cannot believe ppl are so dumb.
(25-07-2023, 05:16 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Poor Mr Faisal. Things like this put one's life in perspective. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Long before Christ was born, God gave Moses the Ten Commandments.

There could be 101 things in those two tablets but God listed only 10. There has to be a reason for that. Ever wondered why?Β 

The 7th Commandment forbids commiting adultery. The 10th forbids coveting your neighbour's wife or possessions.Β 

You started a thread to lobby for Leon Pereira and Nicole Seah to come back. You want adulterers in Parliament?

You are really a hypocrite.Β  Rolleyes
Maybe he overworked, had to cover for Leon.
(25-07-2023, 09:41 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Long before Christ was born, God gave Moses the Ten Commandments.

There could be 101 things in those two tablets but God listed only 10. There has to be a reason for that. Ever wondered why?Β 

The 7th Commandment forbids commiting adultery. The 10th forbids coveting your neighbour's wife or possessions.Β 

You started a thread to lobby for Leon Pereira and Nicole Seah to come back. You want adulterers in Parliament?

You are really a hypocrite.Β  Rolleyes
You are theΒ greatest hypocriteΒ thatΒ manyΒ knew.
(25-07-2023, 10:30 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]You are theΒ greatest hypocriteΒ thatΒ manyΒ knew.

"that many know".Β  Β  Rotfl

Let me finish the sentence for you lar------------ "that many diehard oppies like you and luncheonmeat know".Β Β  Rolleyes
Types of Food and stress can lead to HA
Faisal or Moderna?
(26-07-2023, 10:07 AM)ODAΒ TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Faisal or Moderna?

Madonna lah! Big GrinΒ "...a material girl..."