SG Talk

Full Version: Hawker and wet market stalls suddenly close
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On days they are normally open mean kena Liao?
Those are politicised enclosures.
Must do it correctly.
Want to frighten them u must gauge the mood
u must make them rush for toilet paper on reflex automtically without thinking.
And they must stay alive to continue Hawking.
Geylang serial ah? Tio covid liao loh
(31-10-2021, 05:30 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Geylang serial ah? Tio covid liao loh

Is that a fact, or is it fake news....? Thinking
(31-10-2021, 05:30 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Geylang serial ah? Tio covid liao loh

Some specific stalls I visit routinely. Not a particular area. Like today want buy carrot cake and found that it is closed. Or want buy tofu from a regular stall and it was closed.
(31-10-2021, 05:35 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Some specific stalls I visit routinely. Not a particular area. Like today want buy carrot cake and found that it is closed. Or want buy tofu from a regular stall and it was closed.

Those chiat-hongs also frightened of virus from customers.
don't blame pap it might be no business workers also  have behavorial problems
might also be gianLui so entagonise customers order one person give 2 bowls.
Soon stall closes.
singlon beri free everyday observes also beri kind Just pay for 2 eat.
(31-10-2021, 05:34 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Is that a fact, or is it fake news....? Thinking
Fact. Fresh from oven.
On 1 occasion i ate slowly at Bugis hawker.after simlim buy stuffs to rollout ubuntu
i also wants to use USB c and 3.1 for the Bus speed
I forgot i was unmask and finish eating.
Suddenly 4 men jumped on me.
(31-10-2021, 05:55 PM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]On 1 occasion i eat slowly at Bugis hawker.after simlim buy stuffs to rollout ubuntu
i also  wants to use USB c and 3.1 for the Bus.
I forgot i was unmask and finish eating.
Suddenly 4 men jumped on me.

Are the 4 men, SDA(Social Distancing Ambassadors).....? Thinking
(31-10-2021, 05:58 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Are the 4 men, SDA(Social Distancing Ambassors).....? Thinking

yes. Look like on assignment.
The eager one was the abang.
I was fast too.
I just finish
and you beri good in your works i say
. They left.
(31-10-2021, 06:00 PM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]yes
I was fast too.
I just finish
and you beri good in your works i say
. They left.

Thank goodness you are not being fined.... Clapping
(31-10-2021, 05:48 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Fact. Fresh from oven.

Need to disinfect?
(31-10-2021, 06:36 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]Need to disinfect?

If fresh from the oven, then all germs and viruses are killed because of the high heat in the oven... Laughing
(31-10-2021, 05:42 PM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]Those chiat-hongs also frightened of virus from customers.
don't blame pap it might be no business workers also  have behavorial problems
might also be gianLui so entagonise customers order one person give 2 bowls.
Soon stall closes.
singlon beri free everyday observes also beri kind Just pay for 2 eat.

If it is said that ten percents are positive, they are everywhere.
(31-10-2021, 06:52 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]If fresh from the oven, then all germs and viruses are killed because of the high heat in the oven... Laughing

arr u can bring back a person 1/3 cells aka beings
the 2/3 viruses fungus and bacterias
back to life from his ashes under certain conditions.
Man comes after EONs of them on this beautiful planet.
They make it possible. Man has only 20000 genes compare fungus with millions
Combat might be poison against poison.
(31-10-2021, 05:35 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Some specific stalls I visit routinely. Not a particular area. Like today want buy carrot cake and found that it is closed. Or want buy tofu from a regular stall and it was closed.

I think they kenna, so staycation for 7days. My nearby hawker centre also happened and the neighbour stall told me they kenna.
(31-10-2021, 07:53 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]I think they kenna, so staycation for 7days. My nearby hawker centre also happened and the neighbour stall told me they kenna.

I am not surprised.
(31-10-2021, 07:53 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]I think they kenna, so staycation for 7days. My nearby hawker centre also happened and the neighbour stall told me they kenna.

Over at Clementi hawker centre, a porridge vendor has been slapped with a two week closure because of one of the staff was infected with Covid-19 virus... Laughing
(31-10-2021, 07:56 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Over at Clementi hawker centre, a porridge vendor has been slapped with a two week closure because of one of the staff was infected with Covid-19 virus... Laughing

That was a few months back? I think if you have mild symptoms only 7days staycation. My uncle kenna, slight flu kenna lockup for 7 days …. now out, immediately cheong CKT with hum  Eye-rolling
(31-10-2021, 08:00 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]That was a few months back? I think if you have mild symptoms only 7days staycation. My uncle kenna, slight flu kenna lockup for 7 days …. now out, immediately cheong CKT with hum  Eye-rolling

I can eat simple food also.
(31-10-2021, 08:00 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]That was a few months back? I think if you have mild symptoms only 7days staycation. My uncle kenna, slight flu kenna lockup for 7 days …. now out, immediately cheong CKT with hum  Eye-rolling

Cannot resist CKT with hums.......? Rotfl
(31-10-2021, 08:04 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Cannot resist CKT with hums.......? Rotfl

CKT I cook myself.
(31-10-2021, 08:04 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Cannot resist CKT with hums.......? Rotfl

I think those got infected and recovered are immune liow. So no covid inside them. Anyone has info on that?
Five foodstalls closed at my estate... after reopening like 80% business gone