SG Talk

Full Version: Bukit Panjang MP Liang Eng Hwa diagnosed with early-stage nose cancer,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bukit Panjang MP Liang Eng Hwa diagnosed with early-stage nose cancer, may take time off from duties

He said on Wednesday (July 26) that he will undergo daily radiotherapy treatments in the next seven weeks.

🔗 https://tdy.sg/3Kel1nr

@todayonlinesg
(26-07-2023, 10:23 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Bukit Panjang MP Liang Eng Hwa diagnosed with early-stage nose cancer, may take time off from duties

He said on Wednesday (July 26) that he will undergo daily radiotherapy treatments in the next seven weeks.

🔗 https://tdy.sg/3Kel1nr

@todayonlinesg

Sure die one lah! Big Grin
Another pee ah pee mp bay liam keng aso?
Jimmy Lee👴 is BOTH A cancer survivor of 19yrs (feb2023) AND ALSO a survivor of STROKE😧 caused by the 1st Pfizer booster he took😯

When he was 52yo He had Cancer 3B😧

He found a Kampung Cure for Malaria😀👍

PAPAYA THE Medicine Tree🌴

He use Papaya Leaf🌴🌿to heal his Cancer. He cuts Papaya Leaf into Small pieces and put into Blender with 250ml water to do a Quick blend

AFTER blending he will Filter off to drink Pure juice (filter off because he doesn't want to have too many Fiber). He carry on for One month after discharge from hospital🏥

After One week he Don't feel any Pain, then he CAN Eat ,he CAN Swallow without any pain like a Normal Person
Jimmy Lee👴既是19年(2023 年 2 月)的癌症幸存者,也是因服用第一个辉瑞加强剂而引起的中风😧的幸存者😯

当他 52 岁时,他患有癌症 3B😧

他找到了治疗疟疾的甘榜疗法😀👍

木瓜药树🌴

他用木瓜叶🌴🌿来治愈他的癌症。 他把木瓜叶切成小块,放入搅拌机中,加入250毫升水,快速搅拌

混合后,他会过滤掉喝纯果汁(过滤掉是因为他不想有太多纤维)。 出院后继续坚持一个月🏥

一星期后他感觉不到任何疼痛,然后他可以吃饭,他可以像正常人一样毫无疼痛地吞咽
sad news for the family.
Now after mRNA vaccines, all kinds of cancers, heart attacks and strokes come out.  

Tangsee, take note!
Pineapple or Mango?
(27-07-2023, 09:35 AM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]Pineapple or Mango?

Pineapple is those bra which are rough to touch because of those laces or patterns on them, whatever you call it.  Mangoes are those bra which are smooth to touch because they don't have those laces...

NPGT.  No Peekture Gotch Talk.
(26-07-2023, 11:13 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Sure die one lah! Big Grin

My auntie died of nose cancer about 2 years of treatment that was many years ago.  crying
My Uncle CPF almost kena wiped up.

Cancer is a terrible disease, can make a 60kg person, lose weight to below 40kg.
(27-07-2023, 08:24 AM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]Now after mRNA vaccines, all kinds of cancers, heart attacks and strokes come out.  

Actually mRNA was around for centuries.  JBJ secretly had a jab, and died of heart attack.  OTC died from cancer, his wife as well...they had mRNA jabs.

Consperned (by you):  Heart attacks and Cancers are caused by mRNA. Rotfl
(27-07-2023, 09:46 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]My auntie died of nose cancer about 2 years of treatment that was many years ago.  crying

Cancer is a terrible disease, can make a 60kg person, lose weight to below 40kg.

Aunt.
Not auntie.

Wiped out
Not wipe up.

No wonder our English is the butt of international jokes.  Rolleyes
Meesiam mai hum, or pizza extra cheese?
May be too late for him to donate some of his asset to help ppl in needs to save him from this life crisis. 我们要积阴德,奉阳行恐怕无用。

老天只会照顾憨人和有良心的人。 Rotfl
(27-07-2023, 09:52 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Meesiam mai hum, or pizza extra cheese?

吃任何东西一定要吃土生土长的。
这是易经教我的智慧。不是生长在我们区域的食物,少吃为妙。 Rotfl
(27-07-2023, 09:46 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]My auntie died of nose cancer about 2 years of treatment that was many years ago.  crying

All diseases are terrible.

Doctors are merely humans trying to save another human.  At some point, when all medicine had been tried, all known treatments done, there's only so much mankind can do for mankind.

A baby cries at birth because he hears what you don't but had also heard before....

What does he hear?

生老病死。

How can be a joyful thing to laugh about when the next 3 characters are so gloomy?

And you know why?  It's because of sin. Our hope is in Christ. None of us here is not a sinner.  God has promised us Eternal Life if we accept Christo as our Saviour.  There is no requirement for us to act and behave holier than thou.   Rolleyes
是咯。不熟悉的东西,不好乱吃。正虎要你这样干,你也不必照样干
Aiya 都七老八十了,还相信这些鬼话
aiyah, PM Lee survived 2 cancer and still alive.

can be cured, no worry.