SG Talk

Full Version: IS OFFICIALLY CONFIRM WE ARE NOT ALONE, THERE IS ALIENS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Smile I was right after all.

Congress already confirm USA got research an alien spaceship, they already admiited.
Admit research is not the same as cutting up alien spaceship to pieces to research
(26-07-2023, 11:10 PM)red3 Wrote: [ -> ]Admit research is not the same as cutting up alien spaceship to pieces to research

They do admit hold an alien spaceship. This already proof We are not alone.

In fact, from the past till now, there are already evidences of Aliens exist. Now is Only Govt have to admit.
[Image: 2tnxwo.gif]

ITS TOP SECRET!
Why dun they show photos of the alien spaceship?
US, Russian and China would not share this information with each one
whoever get hold this alien tech rule the world
Ish true...

[Image: v9H.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
(26-07-2023, 11:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile I was right after all.

Congress already confirm USA got research an alien spaceship, they already admiited.

Yes, u r the alien.
(26-07-2023, 11:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile I was right after all.

many youtube chanel already channelling the aliens for ober 10yrs
now then u say u are right ah
they channels the pleiadians, arcturians, lyrans, sirius beings, reptilians , the orions, the vegans..andromedians..etc
UFO whistleblower says U.S. recovered nonhuman "biologics" from crash sites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnG4Mfak-Oc
We're also aliens.

All life, plants and animals, on earth come from the same DNA structure, transport to earth by asteroids from disintegrated planetary system billions of years ago.

Built-in evolution mechanism in the DNA help us create lives that can adapt to this planet called Earth.

Before earth expired, this DNA will need to find a new planet elsewhere.
Is it the classic Roswell incident story?

US government you also can believe. Looks like they tell you shit can eat, you also believe because they are AMTK.   Angry
Smile
Gaetz says he's seen UAP images beyond 'any human capability'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHEWOj4EnE8
(27-07-2023, 01:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile
Gaetz says he's seen UAP images beyond 'any human capability'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHEWOj4EnE8
This fucker you also can believe. Look what he got...  Big Grin

Quote:There is some very negative information on Matt Gaetz. The Justice Department is investigating whether Representative Matt Gaetz broke federal sex trafficking laws, focusing on his relationships with women recruited online for sex and whether he had sex with a 17-year-old girl. Prosecutors have recommended not to bring charges against Gaetz as part of a sex trafficking investigation. Additionally, investigators from the House Ethics Committee have begun reaching out to witnesses as part of a recently revived investigation into Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida, focused on allegations that he engaged in sexual misconduct and illicit drug use.
(27-07-2023, 01:12 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]This fucker you also can believe. Look what he got...  Big Grin

Smile Pls rah you think I believe " people say " ? even my Rich Uncle sometimes talk i also don't really believe him only listen for fun.

I ONLY TRUST MYSELF Smile

I believe because All along I believe We are not alone. Now with USA Govt do admit , I don't feel shock either since I believe we are not alone and YES There are Aliens.
Marvel's Secret Invasion predicted correctly, there are Skrulls among us...
(27-07-2023, 01:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile Pls rah you think I believe " people say " ? even my Rich Uncle sometimes talk i also don't really believe him only listen for fun.

I ONLY TRUST MYSELF Smile

I believe because All along I believe We are not alone. Now with USA Govt do admit , I don't feel shock either since I believe we are not alone and YES There are Aliens.
I saw ghost before. Yes, there is ghost around us too.   Big Grin
Resistance is futile we will all be assimilated. Sad

US Congress old fart asking whether you need WIFI to use TikTok to tok to aliens!  Rotfl
(27-07-2023, 01:21 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I saw ghost before. Yes, there is ghost around us too.   Big Grin

Smile Spirit is real.

I know you will ask than show me photo blah blah. In fact no need.
You ownself your body, mind already shown u.

when you go sleep. Sometimes you have dream. EPIC sometimes you can for seem what happen to you in next few days.
is like " deja vu ".

what it tell u ??? Obviously we are Spirit in the first place just that we live in a body " a shell ". Likewise same for cats, dogs , any living things in this world.
(27-07-2023, 01:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile Spirit is real.

I know you will ask than show me photo blah blah. In fact no need.
You ownself your body, mind already shown u.

when you go sleep. Sometimes you have dream. EPIC sometimes you can for seem what happen to you in next few days.
is like " deja vu ".

what it tell u ??? Obviously we are Spirit in the first place just that we live in a body " a shell ". Likewise same for cats, dogs , any living things in this world.

You seen spirits like me before or not? ...  Big Grin
(27-07-2023, 01:21 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I saw ghost before. Yes, there is ghost around us too.   Big Grin

There are two types of alien
The non solid form
And the solid form like us

They are interchangeable like E equal to mc square

so confirm christian is fake religion
aliens dont need jesus christ to save them...
(27-07-2023, 01:56 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]so confirm christian is fake religion

Smile if you trace back how we evolve to now become so call Smarter , come out so call latest technology " but still can't beat Alien tech " there seem a missing part.

look at those Ancient buildings, is quite hard or impossible for those ancient people just using handmade tools to build up so huge buildings etc even still can last till now over years whereas our Modern buildings , EPIC some even can collapse.

A LOT mystery do still unsolve etc in fact.
(27-07-2023, 01:56 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]so confirm christian is fake religion

Jesus Christ is another type of alien
(27-07-2023, 01:24 PM)Soulhacker Wrote: [ -> ]Resistance is futile we will all be assimilated. Sad

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic...-2023.html

The Bulgarian mystic, who left predictions for every year up until year 5079.... Tongue
(27-07-2023, 02:11 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic...-2023.html

The Bulgarian mystic, who left predictions for every year up until year 5079.... Tongue
Psychic Baba Vanga predicts a solar storm and bioweapon tests in 2023. Known as the Nostradamus of the Balkans, Baba Vanga, who died 25 years ago in 1996 aged 84

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic...-2023.html
Pages: 1 2