SG Talk

Full Version: He got affair ah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Singapore’s PAP has ‘zero tolerance’ on corruption, but doesn’t police MPs’ private lives: Lawrence Wong
The No 2 leader said the ruling party had distinct policies regarding criminal wrongdoing – which is unacceptable – and other forms of misconduct
His comments come after the parliamentary speaker and an MP resigned recently over an affair, and as the transport minister faces a corruption probe

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/...rence-wong
extramarital affair is not a crime.

ppl want to fark around is their own business.
PAP gov declared freedom to fuϲk around...cum fuϲk me PAP...
Hmmm.... I wonder if it is LKY times he is agreeable to this speech i.e doesn't police private lives. If this is the policy then yeah the gates are now open for politician to have affairs since it will not be policed. I wonder if next GE all the potential candidates appear on tv and sumpah they got affair but will be ok since private lives will not be policed.

So this mean below are all ok for MP material
1. got mistress ok
2. got participate in gangbang ok
3. got participate in wife swapping session ok
4. got gay or lesbian affairs ok
5. got go call prostitutes male or female ok

After the potential candidates appear on tv and sumpah got affairs we see how much votes they get from voters.
I remember this guy divorced before. Why leh? Was there a third party?
(27-07-2023, 08:57 AM)Gstalk Wrote: [ -> ]Singapore’s PAP has ‘zero tolerance’ on corruption, but doesn’t police MPs’ private lives: Lawrence Wong
The No 2 leader said the ruling party had distinct policies regarding criminal wrongdoing – which is unacceptable – and other forms of misconduct
His comments come after the parliamentary speaker and an MP resigned recently over an affair, and as the transport minister faces a corruption probe

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/...rence-wong
If it doesn't police MPs' private lives, why was horny tan, palmer and david ong forced to resign?  Thinking
Can we expect more orgies from Piak And Piak?
After NDP got orgy session or not?  nudie nudie
Only not good looking people won’t be tempted into having affairs
To be fair moi personally also don't think having extramarital affairs or call cheekon pray women can affect one capability to run a country or an organization, maybe would lower their trustworthiness and image to the public. Just that for a conservative society like red dot, this kind of thing ish cannot accept nia, so ganna caught ish llst for them lor. Sad