SG Talk

Full Version: PAP MP Christopher de Souza cleared of improper conduct as lawyer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PAP MP Christopher de Souza cleared of improper conduct as lawyer; 'extremely pleased' at being vindicated

In a statement sent to TODAY after the decision, his lawyer Calvin Ong at WongPartnership said that Mr de Souza is "naturally extremely pleased" to be vindicated after three years. Mr de Souza had acted with "the utmost integrity" at all times and the allegations against him were "totally unfounded".

➡️ https://tdy.sg/3q9Mj7I

@todayonlinesg
Another ownself clear ownself case
Kangaroo court.
Told you all liao... Super white horse
Same will goes to the transport guy
u mean like play ur cock could escape
but not Francis seow
Dont laugh!
Got 免死金牌 lah.
Imagine how devastating to the party if this Eurasian deputy speaker is also found guilty.

Seems like eurasians have a bad rep Laughing

When young, our parents and aunties all frowned on their children dating Eurasian partners.  Especially my aunt. They deemed this hybrid group of Asian and euro descent just too loose and wanton. For want of a better word, we youngsters just called them “havoc”.

But ish karma for her.  Two of her children married Eurasian spouses Big Grin
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-08-2023, 08:16 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine how devastating to the party if this Eurasian deputy speaker is also found guilty.

Seems like eurasians have a bad rep Laughing

When young, our parents and aunties all frowned on their children dating Eurasian partners.  Especially my aunt. They deemed this hybrid group of Asian and euro descent just too loose and wanton. For want of a better word, we youngsters just called them “havoc”.

A better world is “charp cheng”
My grandma used to refer to them as such
When. I went to school and start to learn English
One day I asked a learned older schoolmate, what is “charp cheng” in English
He said “bastard”
This is shocking! As a lawyer, he suppressed evidence and is vindicated. This mens that all lawyers are allowed to suppress evidence to favour the rich clients which can be against their Role.
(01-08-2023, 09:28 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]This is shocking! As a lawyer, he suppressed evidence and is vindicated. This mens that all lawyers are allowed to suppress evidence to favour the rich clients which can be against their Role.

Not all lawyers la
Only PAPigs type
Doesn't matter, we can all assume he is guilty, as it should be
(01-08-2023, 09:16 AM)Bluebull Wrote: [ -> ]A better world is “charp cheng”
My grandma used to refer to them as such
When. I went to school and start to learn English
One day I asked a learned older schoolmate, what is “charp cheng” in English
He said “bastard”

Rotfl