SG Talk

Full Version: Diana See studies MLM ...are they scam? This is what she foumd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Diana Ser aged alot

But her face structure is still there

Still delicious

Mai Hiam lah
100 percent cheat people. No proof at all for the products
These bunch of women, are so hypocrites, just like LKSM
Their face already look like foxes
What I know.

Even Some Big establish big brand come MLM

If I not mistaken in fact " Herbal Life is MLM style of selling "
I remember got one time at Suntec , I was waiting for the train, suddenly see lots of Pinyo carry Herbal life recycle bag it seem like they attend some sort of course or what which later I came to know must be attend the MLM seminar etc.

in SG or in fact every countries come MLM , " As long the MLM Company is providing a " service " or products " they don't commit any offence BUT IF They work like Ponzi way , aka means using members money to roll Without provide any service or products that is illegal

and this is why remember what " Lion " MLM this investment company? Been caught. That cock eye boss been arrested and sentence to jail

EPIC he went to Malaysia set up another MLM investment firm got arrested I think again.

Heard those members who work for him mostly become property agents or insurance agent .

In fact come property the way how it work also like MLM.

One of my cousin friend who is a Director told me , he actually no need to sell as long his team sell a lot indirect means he also earn a lot as he take the commission some from his team members. If he want to earn even more , he will ownself also go out sell.

I don't know how true this is what he told me. And this is why those property agents why they aim for more sales? because you will promote become director which my friend last time keep aiming for sales and managed to get thus promote to become Director.
But you entertain more aunties and ang moh, your uncle will sell more, isn't the same as mlm?
(31-07-2023, 10:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]

Money-faces....Bad Karma, IWILL report them to Lord Karma..
MLM coys are shit.

BUT their marketing and sales tactics are good. U become thick face and have answers for all sort of questions by consumers.
(31-07-2023, 11:21 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Diana Ser aged alot

Still delicious

Mai Hiam lah

U lau kok kok still can drop saliva ?
Ah butt can consider. The first woman makes 5 figures income monthly. And you got nothing to lose. At most your flat would be stuffed with many unsold products.
(31-07-2023, 11:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]But you entertain more aunties and ang moh, your uncle will sell more, isn't the same as mlm?

My Uncle business is different . You say those are like KTV hostress . Client open XO , whatever liquor they got commission just like beer aunties
(31-07-2023, 11:42 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]U lau kok kok still can drop saliva ?

You open your legs wide wide, see if ICAN up you or not?

Tongue
That toxic snake haven’t sleep yet still dripping saliva lol
(31-07-2023, 11:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]What I know.

Even Some Big establish big brand come MLM

If I not mistaken in fact " Herbal Life is MLM style of selling "
I remember got one time at Suntec , I was waiting for the train, suddenly see lots of Pinyo carry Herbal life recycle bag it seem like they attend some sort of course or what which later I came to know must be attend the MLM seminar etc.

in SG or in fact every countries come MLM , " As long the MLM Company is providing a " service " or products " they don't commit any offence BUT IF They work like Ponzi way , aka means using members money to roll Without provide any service or products that is illegal

and this is why remember what " Lion " MLM this investment company? Been caught. That cock eye boss been arrested and sentence to jail

EPIC he went to Malaysia set up another MLM investment firm got arrested I think again.

Heard those members who work for him mostly become property agents or insurance agent .

In fact come property the way how it work also like MLM.

One of my cousin friend who is a Director told me , he actually no need to sell as long his team sell a lot indirect means he also earn a lot as he take the commission some from his team members. If he want to earn even more , he will ownself also go out sell.

I don't know how true this is what he told me.  And this is why those property agents why they aim for more sales? because you will promote become director which my friend last time keep aiming for sales and managed to get thus promote to become Director.
It is the sunshine empire.  They hold the presentation talks at the HDB Hub. Many counters collecting hard cash from customers. I was                       almost tricked that time.  Many throwed their life savings into it.
I think it is the same as insurance and property line

When the agent sell, upline like Sale Manager, Senior Sale Manager, Sale Director got earn commission from the agent transaction
(01-08-2023, 12:21 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]It is the sunshine empire.  They hold the presentation talks at the HDB Hub. Many counters collecting hard cash from customers. I was                       almost tricked that time.  Many throwed their life savings into it.

yea correct name is Sunshine empire. Actually what sort of investment they claim? lucky u never got tricked , must be your friend pull u listen huh?
side note their former members I also suspect not just become property , insurance agent after this , also some go do FB live selling product obviously of course mark high the selling price.
(31-07-2023, 11:21 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Diana Ser aged alot

Still delicious

Mai Hiam lah
No matter how much she aged, she also won't take a look at u lah.  Rotfl
Last time they sell without anything products just an investment nowadays they smart sell those useless products and make you join them in selling and the top will keep having free money when members increases
MLM) Companies are selling their own “unique” products that you can't find anywhere else in the universe.

The idea behind this is very simple,

Money chain is banned in india so that MLM Companies can't collect money for joining pyramid structure. That means , they should invent a method wherein , they should get money but it shouldn't look like money chain legally.

Somebody came with this great idea of selling some x, y products at a much higher price which include the money for joining the chain as well. So that, legally you have not paid any amount to join MLM, but you have already paid the money as price of some products which no one has any clue about is quality and it's actual ingredients.
That sunshine empire guy shd be out of jail by now. His bro aso a scammer, could be the fortune teller who cheated ah butt sometime ago
(01-08-2023, 06:47 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]No matter how much she aged, she also won't take a look at u lah.  Rotfl
She take a look at u boh?

Her face is splashed all over the screen and anyone can see her, why need her to look at you when you dun know her at all? You hard up is it?
All the women she interviewed are mostly fuсking ugly sia...
Was asked to join but I rejected it
know it’s a scam