SG Talk

Full Version: Donna Mills at 82.looks like 40yo...explains her secret supplements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-08-2023, 04:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]

The known ones we know..but her secret supplement we don't know. Big Grin
Her secret supplement is the surgery table lah. Dun be so gullible.    Big Grin
last time remember her very beautiful..................when i saw her1st time, she not young liao but looked great.........
She looks good but certainly does not look 40. Vera Wang is the one that can pass for a 40 year old person.
Amazing
She swallows. Just like Zoe Tay. But I think didn’t do Zoe Tay any good cos she thot swallowing means to take it up the ass Big Grin
Where got look like 40? More like 60.

But still not bad. Looks better than Fann Wong
(03-08-2023, 10:06 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]She swallows.  Just like Zoe Tay.  But I think didn’t do Zoe Tay any good cos she thot swallowing means to take it up the ass Big Grin

You need to confirm this with OBS
(03-08-2023, 09:35 AM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]She looks good but certainly does not look 40. Vera Wang is the one that can pass for a 40 year old person.

Vera Wang looks like an old hag liao. Her youthful pics were doctored lah.

[Image: dkvw3-data.jpg?itok=6QWC3OoC]
https://www.kwongwah.com.my/20221028/52%...%E6%A0%B7/

Her secrets are exercise, avoid sweet and fried food
(03-08-2023, 07:28 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Her secret supplement is the surgery table lah. Dun be so gullible.    Big Grin

You are right, bro!

Women will never let out this "secret"!  Laughing
(03-08-2023, 10:09 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]You need to confirm this with OBS

I wonder if CPIB got ask this question or not Big Grin
(03-08-2023, 10:15 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.kwongwah.com.my/20221028/52%...%E6%A0%B7/

Her secrets are exercise, avoid sweet and fried food

She is my era know her from her first album 追得过一切 and then later got a few hit songs like Lemon Tree, 鸭子. Rumors have it for women if swallow that is proteins can retain youth at least aged slower. No one verify the rumors though.
Shd be genes, environment, diets, and most importantly detoxification, to get rid of toxins asap