SG Talk

Full Version: Cantonment police bldg.. LOUSY efficiency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm here to see IO to give a statement.  Appt is 10 30am. Got here at 1015am. 
There is a queue of 30 + pax before and after me.
2 pax at counter issuing pass

Now is 1037am. I'm obviously late for appt
Seems queue is common so WHY aren't they trying to IMPROVE????

really feels like peasants can be tortured coz authorities can do no wrong
(03-08-2023, 10:38 AM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]Seems queue is common so WHY aren't they trying to IMPROVE????

yes efficient in  collecting million dollars paycheck
and
renting ridout
There is even a screen that is suppose to show
How many pax in queue
How long waiting time
Screen is on but showing ZERO

SMART technology for STUPID nation it seems
Once while I was queuing with several people
at police station
The IO asked me what is my problem bef my turn
The people very angry why I can skip turn
So I told the mata let them go fast
Lol
1053am.now I'm upstairs waiting for IO
SG got manpower shortage issues, look at overflow dustbin at Changi Airport T3 you will know this is serious issue.
Wonder if they do this on purpose to discourage people from making police reports
Maybe u have to wait till 3 plus
(03-08-2023, 10:54 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]SG got manpower shortage issues, look at overflow dustbin at Changi Airport T3 you will know this is serious issue.

Import more and more
Police under which minister har?   Thinking
(03-08-2023, 11:23 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Police under which minister har?   Thinking

Sham
(03-08-2023, 11:25 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Sham

No wonder lah. They got this big mountain from Ridout Bungalow.    Big Grin
(03-08-2023, 10:38 AM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]Seems queue is common so WHY aren't they trying to IMPROVE????

Let me offer a few reasons why:

1.  Our low TFR resulted in a lack of locals for this already very unpopular job.  It's easy to say, not enough policemen?  Hire more!  Question is: where to find so many young men and women?  If we hire Malaysians, the 39% will make another Hong Lim Speech.

2.  Those at the counters, in fact, everywhere inside the building are young right?  Well, I have had enough of 
"boomers again" insults in edmw.  Zoomer always think they are smarterer, betterer, and fasterer right.  But you just look at this, how slow they are?  Zoomers fasterer?  My foot.

Low crime does not mean no crime. Our men in blue ain't sitting around shaking legs.  Now you are there, you can witness how busy they are, and when statements are being taken, they cannot be rushed because these are going to be produced in court under oath.  I am sure you would not want to be rushed, to quickly sign off the paper and off you go.  You want to make sure the policeman records down everything, and not miss anything, and exactly what you say, accurately...and don't change your words for you....
(03-08-2023, 10:54 AM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]1053am.now I'm upstairs  waiting for IO

for your case 
they will have you detaiined at ISD indefinitely

wait huh
the IO calling ISD and gurkha
waiting for them to arrive
(03-08-2023, 10:54 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]SG got manpower shortage issues, look at overflow dustbin at Changi Airport T3 you will know this is serious issue.

Pay too low no taker

[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-31-at-11.57.38-AM-696x385.png]
(03-08-2023, 10:55 AM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder if they do this on purpose to discourage people from making police reports

You think and write like a si ginna.

You might as well say that the bak chor mee unker wants less peepur to bong chan (patronise) by making the queue long long... Rotfl
(03-08-2023, 11:39 AM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]for your case 

wait huh

Don't frighten her lar.  

She is quite pitiful already.
(03-08-2023, 11:39 AM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]for your case 

wait huh

You talk as if you know why I was going to see IO
A little bit of trivia. If you sometimes come across a policeman with an appointment title AD (Assistant Director) to his name, don’t mistake him for just another AD in those civil service ministries.

Because for some ministries, any graduate can assume the AD title. But a SPF AD is different. Although he is just an Assistant Director, his rank is no less than a Supt rank Big Grin
(03-08-2023, 11:49 AM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]You talk as if you know why I was going to see IO

i was with the Police Sting operation before

you never heard of Police Sting operation
Someone report to mata about u?
(03-08-2023, 10:55 AM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder if they do this on purpose to discourage people from making police reports

Nobody likes more work
Poodle force was established to serve only shamelessdog and his pinky masters
(03-08-2023, 11:56 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Someone report to mata about u?
MCST reported something and i went to make a statement
(03-08-2023, 11:54 AM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]i was with the Police Sting operation before

you never heard of  Police Sting operation

and ?  so? 
PAP wanna catch me? is that what you trying to imply?
(03-08-2023, 11:54 AM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]i was with the Police Sting operation before

Boo Sheet.  Rolleyes
(03-08-2023, 01:05 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]and ?  so? 
PAP wanna catch me? is that what you trying to imply?

He was boosheeting you lar.  His posting quality...that kind of IQ........police sting operation?   Rotfl

Yes, I heard of Police Sting Big Grin
(03-08-2023, 01:55 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I heard of Police Sting Big Grin

When young that classic song Every Breath You Take is on radio almost everyday. The lyrics is like stalking a person so scary if you think about it.
(03-08-2023, 01:55 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, I heard of Police Sting Big Grin

Every step you take i poke you
Every breath you made i also poke you
Pages: 1 2