SG Talk

Full Version: Meet Ex Transport Minister's Daughter Yeo Wen Xian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Screenshot-2023-08-03-150314.png]
https://chem-post.blogspot.com/2023/07/o...d.html?m=1

JK wrote of “blatant channelling of employment and contracts to spouses, children and relatives has gone on for decades”. This is a form of corruption known as nepotism and JK mentioned several specific examples.

To this I would add Yeo Wen Xian. Younger Singaporeans may not be familiar with this name. She is the daughter of Yeo Cheow Tong, one time Communication Minister. In 2003, before she entered her final year in a US university, she was recruited by JP Morgan for a massive salary of $300,000 (I stand corrected on this sum, but it was definitely an eye-popping payscale). No doubt it was a coincidence that in the same year, JP Morgan received a contract for Singapore's Airport Logistics Park.

Cc CPIB
[Image: Screenshot-2023-08-03-151047.png]

像郑少秋
(03-08-2023, 03:04 PM)Obamao Wrote: [ -> ]https://chem-post.blogspot.com/2023/07/o...d.html?m=1

JK wrote of “blatant channelling of employment and contracts to spouses, children and relatives has gone on for decades”. This is a form of corruption known as nepotism and JK mentioned several specific examples.

To this I would add Yeo Wen Xian. Younger Singaporeans may not be familiar with this name. She is the daughter of Yeo Cheow Tong, one time Communication Minister. In 2003, before she entered her final year in a US university, she was recruited by JP Morgan for a massive salary of $300,000 (I stand corrected on this sum, but it was definitely an eye-popping payscale). No doubt it was a coincidence that in the same year, JP Morgan received a contract for Singapore's Airport Logistics Park.

Cc CPIB

I remember this rumors very well
That’s why in 2006 or 2007, Yeo was quietly asked to step down
There was no official explanation why he was not included in the cabinet reshuffle 
Very pitiful, seeing him as a backbencher the next few years
There was also NO official statement or explanation why Ahmad Matter, Lee Yock Suan, Wing Kan Seng, Ibrahim Yaacob were abruptly relieved of their ministerial posts
(03-08-2023, 03:44 PM)Bluebull Wrote: [ -> ]Very pitiful, seeing him as a backbencher the next few years

Just curious backbencher still got monies take every month or not? If got how much?
Many useless things made/done during the last 3 yrs aso what. In fact all the time.
Ahmad Mattar was a fugging ghey Big Grin
I remember many years ago I had to go to Chicago and saw Yeo Cheow Tong at the departing gate sending off his daughter Yeo HuiXian, who was schooling at Chicago at that time. YCT was the transport minister at that time.

Was he abusing power by entering the departing gate for his family matter?
(03-08-2023, 04:15 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I remember many years ago I had to go to Chicago and saw Yeo Cheow Tong at the departing gate sending off his daughter Yeo HuiXian, who was schooling at Chicago at that time. YCT was the transport minister at that time.

Was he abusing power by entering the departing gate for his family matter?

Untouchable this word mean something. Once you gain enlightenment you would view your episode as normal.
(03-08-2023, 03:04 PM)Obamao Wrote: [ -> ]https://chem-post.blogspot.com/2023/07/o...d.html?m=1

Cc CPIB

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/jpmorgan-...ing-scheme
Retired in Australia I think...
(03-08-2023, 03:03 PM)Obamao Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Screenshot-2023-08-03-150314.png]

Her personal motto is a quote by Aristotle: “Courage is the first virtue that makes all other virtues possible”
There used to be a blog criticizing him some years back. Whoever started that blog hated him with a vengeance. His wife also kena whacked gao gao Thinking
All the transport ministers before LTY were jiak liao bees. They never took bus or mrt for themselves and didn't know how people were suffering from overcrowding and breakdowns
Ridout Raja Dr Vivian Balakrishnan: “How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?”
This one is a classic that will go down in history! Rotfl
[Image: download-2.jpg]
Singapore peasants getting their "exercise"
[Image: Taxi-driver-shares-pitiful-sight-of-elde...his-ju.jpg]
(03-08-2023, 03:02 PM)Obamao Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.linkedin.com/in/wenxian-yeo/...bdomain=sg

[Image: Screenshot-2023-08-03-162342.png]

Can she come out to clarify?
(04-08-2023, 01:08 PM)Truebluesg Wrote: [ -> ]Ridout Raja Dr Vivian Balakrishnan: “How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?”
This one is a classic that will go down in history! Rotfl
[Image: download-2.jpg]
That statement will always remind me of him.
What a horrible n terrible person he is.
Where he stay n what he wear will always remain ugly n stinky.
How many overseas grad in the 80s or 90s were denied jobs

because they do not have strong moutain

in their own Country called SG?