SG Talk

Full Version: Leon Perera's ex-driver disputes Pritam Singh's version of events of how
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Leon Perera's ex-driver disputes Pritam Singh's version of events of how Pritam first learnt about Leon & Nicole's affair 

https://mothership.sg/2023/08/frankie-wo...NaVyLJBc3s
so old still need to work as driver......something is wrong with this elderly
(08-08-2023, 03:49 PM)Jinwului Wrote: [ -> ]so old still need to work as driver......something is wrong with this elderly

For elderly work as driver vs cleaner vs security guard think driver better blow aircon.
(08-08-2023, 03:49 PM)Jinwului Wrote: [ -> ]so old still need to work as driver......something is wrong with this elderly
Trying to use character assassination to defend Babu Singh?
(08-08-2023, 05:11 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to use character assassination to defend Babu Singh?

(08-08-2023, 05:11 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Babu must be protected at all costs because my daughter loves him
This guy seems very fake to me. Why he needs to be so agitated since the affair is already exposed. I suspect he got rejected by Nicole with his advance?

why Leon needs a driver ??

why have affair still let driver drive the car ?
all along he should just keep quiet and mind his own business
(08-08-2023, 05:45 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]why Leon needs a driver ??

Drive Leon to work in office then send kids to schools and pick them up after school. In between send wife to her office or hairdresser or meeting her friends for high tea. Thus, a driver is needed.  Big Grin
(08-08-2023, 05:45 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]why Leon needs a driver ??

Because the ex-WP member think he is self-entitled ?

If Wong had been lying, Leon have every reason to sue him... 

Big Grin
[Image: IMG-20230808-174854-935.jpg]
(08-08-2023, 05:52 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-20230808-174854-935.jpg]

This is I Ching. Rotfl
(08-08-2023, 05:48 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Drive Leon to work in office then send kids to schools and pick them up after school. In between send wife to her office or hairdresser or meeting her friends for high tea. Thus, a driver is needed.  Big Grin

That is probably why Leon hired Wong for over decade, then fired him after Wong inform the WP leadership of the affair involving 2 of their own most prized and experienced WP members...

It is clear something does not add up when Singh avoided mentioning Wong iboth his Parliament statement and press meeting when LP and NS got fired on 2 Aug.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/f...icole-seah
This uncle created bad karma for himself.

Do you know why when we are old, the heaven makes our eyes can’t see clearly, our ears can’t listen properly?
So simple wisdom, he doesn’t know.
(08-08-2023, 05:56 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]This is I Ching. Rotfl

Idk post by Ang mo in body language group
Don't understand why he so revengeful since Leon have resign as MP. Both Leon and Nicole have also resigned from WP. And what do he want.

Plus he 

Quote:Wong is disputing this, claiming that he informed Singh about Perera and Seah's affair through a phone call instead.

Singh did not mention in Parliament on Aug. 3 that he learnt about the affair from the driver via WhatsApp.
Sort of contradictory.
(08-08-2023, 05:47 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]all along he should just keep quiet and mind his own business

And look the other way when Pereira brought that woman to hotels to pump her?
(08-08-2023, 06:49 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Don't understand why he so revengeful since Leon have resign as MP. Both Leon and Nicole have also resigned from WP. And what do he want.

Plus he 

Sort of contradictory.

You are also attempting to do a character assassination to defend Babu Singh?
https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/i-trie...lationship

Quote:Describing how he had treated the Aljunied MP "like a son", the elderly man told AsiaOne that he mentioned it to several WP MPs - including Sylvia Lim and Gerald Giam - before informing the party's chief Pritam Singh in 2020

This part very  contradicting so now flip prata say he call Singh after getting Giam.
(08-08-2023, 06:51 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]And look the other way when Pereira brought that woman to hotels to pump her?

(08-08-2023, 06:51 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Just like what I did when my wife was pumped by CECA 30 years ago
Quote:Tan also told AsiaOne that after his dismissal, he sent Perera various WhatsApp messages alluding to his affair

Hmmm this old man
I think he waiting for WP interview so they will field him in the next ge lah.
(08-08-2023, 05:57 PM)Manthink Wrote: [ -> ]That is probably why Leon hired Wong for over decade, then fired him after Wong inform the WP leadership of the affair involving 2 of their own most prized and experienced WP members...

It is clear something does not add up when Singh avoided mentioning Wong iboth his Parliament statement and press meeting when LP and NS got fired on 2 Aug.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/f...icole-seah

If you listen carefully to Singh, what he said in the RK case and now this, and still say you can absolutely trust him, then you must be a diehard Singh supporter.
(08-08-2023, 06:58 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]If you listen carefully to Singh, what he said in the RK case and now this, and still say you can absolutely trust him, then you must be a diehard Singh supporter.

(08-08-2023, 06:58 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]My daughter is also a diehard supporter she loves to suck Babur
This ex driver bite the hands that feed him. See him no up.
The driver can go and die also nobody cares. Getting paid under the table for going against the boss. Better to jump off a high building
I think he is either Paid or Force to tell and fake this story.
(08-08-2023, 06:51 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]And look the other way when Pereira brought that woman to hotels to pump her?

it is not his place to 'decide' wat 2 consenting adults  'should' be  doing in their free time

What to do ,now kids some nvr give parent money, not even 100$, cause they themselves also up to the nose,

u think he so old want to work, maybe, maybe he workaholic. work till drop dead.
but if one is strong, why cannot work,
No speaker's office, no grassroot meet the people office, no official overseas trips... Just own money go hotel lor... 

There is no extramarital governance office in SG lah, else the caseload can be quite crazy to jaga civil service, politicans and MPs etc... Lol
Pages: 1 2