SG Talk

Full Version: wow now Greedy PAP knows how to force u watch NDR speech.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just now National day message , PM and deputy PM mention about " Some changes on HDB policy " also " come helping elderly with no much money in their CPF " they say MORE Details will be mention during NDR speech.

Smile Just like what I expected. Due to recently saga of PAP , I suspect they change some policy from the default ones .

Might be " more gooodies " to so call crease down the bad image of the pap. recently.
(08-08-2023, 11:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]just now National day message , PM and deputy PM mention about " Some changes on HDB policy " also " come helping elderly with no much money in their CPF " they say MORE Details will be mention during NDR speech.

Smile Just like what I expected. Due to recently saga of PAP , I suspect they change some policy from the default ones .

Might be " more gooodies " to so call crease down the bad image of the pap. recently.

so more bad v v bad news from within pap more more better n better GOODIES

LETS ALL PRAY IT HAPPEN EVRY NOW N THEN
I LIKE IT!!
(09-08-2023, 07:49 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]so more bad v v bad news from within pap more more better n better GOODIES

LETS ALL PRAY IT HAPPEN EVRY NOW N THEN
I LIKE IT!!

More likely good news partly they want to clean up their bad image
(08-08-2023, 11:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]just now National day message , PM and deputy PM mention about " Some changes on HDB policy " also " come helping elderly with no much money in their CPF " they say MORE Details will be mention during NDR speech.

National day message is just a short speech lah. U expect him to give details in such a short speech meh? Really finding fault leh. U can F another guy already still not happy?  Laughing
So become fxxxing populist? Big Grin
Every good news from them come with a cost...
(09-08-2023, 07:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]More likely good news partly they want to clean up their bad image

LSL IS DOING DAMAGE CTRL IN COMING N DAY RALLY SPEECH

SO LOGICALLY MORE DAMAGE PAP HAS MORE N DEEPER DAMAGE CTRL ISREQUIRED= MORE GOODIES N MORE HUMANE TO THE SILLYPOREANS N LISTEN MORE TO NAIVE STUPIDPOREANS