SG Talk

Full Version: Heard 2 Fighter Jets took off PayaLebar Airbase..likely got Intruder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Usually Holiday No flying. Heard 2 jets full throttle..likely our neighbor purposely fly into our airspace to disturb disturb kajiao our Natuonal Day. Do u agree.
(09-08-2023, 01:08 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Usually Holiday No flying. Heard 2 jets full throttle..likely our neighbor purposely fly into our airspace to disturb disturb kajiao our Natuonal Day. Do u agree.

Why holiday no flying?

You think our jets is for confrontation is it?

Even Malaysian jets, when known of MH370 detour back to its airspace, also stand down, do nothing
Its common affair we have to activate our Hot Standby 2 Jets throughout year to launch Friend or Foe Sorties in our airspace..
(09-08-2023, 01:08 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Usually Holiday No flying. Heard 2 jets full throttle..likely our neighbor purposely fly into our airspace to disturb disturb kajiao our Natuonal Day. Do u agree.

Today is national day leh. If no flying then national day parade fly past how?
[Image: ufo.gif?v=523df724471d66f84598615fede8d33f]
(09-08-2023, 03:00 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Why holiday no flying?

You think our jets is for confrontation is it?

Even Malaysian jets, when known of MH370 detour back to its airspace, also stand down, do nothing

I don't really know and I think nobody will ever know other than the country which shot it down, what wrong did the passengers do to have to die like this.

But I do know that a huge number, the majority, of the passengers were Chinese retuning to China.

What are you suggesting by bringing up the MH 370 tragedy on our National Day which is not a Malaysian tragedy though they lost a plane and a handful of Malaysians but a tragedy for China?
(09-08-2023, 04:20 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]What are you suggesting by bringing up the MH 370 tragedy on our National Day which is not a Malaysian tragedy though they lost a plane and a handful of Malaysians but a tragedy for China? Many Hans on board you know?
(09-08-2023, 04:20 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really know and I think nobody will ever know other than the country which shot it down, what wrong did the passengers do to have to die like this.

But I do know that a huge number, the majority, of the passengers were Chinese retuning to China.

What are you suggesting by bringing up the MH 370 tragedy on our National Day which is not a Malaysian tragedy though they lost a plane and a handful of Malaysians but a tragedy for China?

You ignorant cunt! MH370 was lost, it was not shot down

Have you been masturbating under a rock all this while?
(09-08-2023, 03:06 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Its common affair we have to activate our Hot Standby 2 Jets throughout year to launch Friend or Foe Sorties in our airspace..

We got airspace meh?

How long does it take for a fighter jet to go from one end to the other end of Sinkiepoor?

You think we are the size of Russia is it?
lvlrsSTI really needs psychiatric help. He uses his Observer clone to disrupt threads the same way he used his other clones to do the same to other members or send them vulgar PMs.

It's quite tedious c/p and typing those nonsense, then posting them in a way that nobody can reply... it's a lot of work if you add it up, like punishing himself to do this over and over.

With one ego he acts normal, starts threads, with an altered ego of a psychopath, he spams...  Smile
UFO
Aliens invasion
usual boleh land send helo come karchiao us on ND..
(09-08-2023, 04:27 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You ignorant cunt! MH370 was lost, it was not shot down

Have you been masturbating under a rock all this while?

Some peepur say it was shot down by the Russians but that theory doesn't fit since Russia and China are.... not exactly friends, truth be told
.. but allies for mutual survival.

Some say a device that interfered with the plane's signals was used. But who, which country, had such an advanced technology to do that when a plane is not in the next room but high up in the sky? Certainly not Singapore.

So can you answer my question, what were you suggesting by bringing MH 370 in on our National Day?  Rolleyes
(09-08-2023, 04:35 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]lvlrsSTI really needs help because I am the cause. My daughter needs more help because she is a whore Smile
Last minute practice Big Grin
Every National Day if the Ministers MP and head of state plus VVIPS gather in one small area the air force are put on high alert. I’m not surprised if the AWAC is airborne too.
Malaysia wanna learn South China Sea conflict
Top Stories
Latest News
Discover
Singapore
Asia
Commentary
Sustainability
CNA Insider
Lifestyle
Watch
Listen

ADVERTISEMENT
Singapore

Singapore scrambles F-16 jets in response to civilian helicopter, Changi Airport operations briefly affected
A total of 20 flights at Changi Airport experienced some delays as F-16 aircraft was deployed.

Singapore scrambles F-16 jets in response to civilian helicopter, Changi Airport operations briefly affected
The Republic of Singapore Air Force F-16 aircrafts. (Photo: Facebook/The Republic of Singapore Air Force)

09 Aug 2023 05:07PM (Updated: 09 Aug 2023 05:24PM)
Bookmark
SINGAPORE: The Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF) scrambled two F-16 jets on Wednesday afternoon (Aug 9) in response to a civilian helicopter, said the Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) and Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS).

"Preliminary checks indicate that the helicopter is of a civilian type and registered to a foreign company," they added.
(09-08-2023, 05:31 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Top Stories
Latest News
Discover
Singapore
Asia
Commentary
Sustainability
CNA Insider
Lifestyle
Watch
Listen

ADVERTISEMENT
Singapore

A total of 20 flights at Changi Airport experienced some delays as F-16 aircraft was deployed.

The Republic of Singapore Air Force F-16 aircrafts. (Photo: Facebook/The Republic of Singapore Air Force)

09 Aug 2023 05:07PM (Updated: 09 Aug 2023 05:24PM)
Bookmark
SINGAPORE: The Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF) scrambled two F-16 jets on Wednesday afternoon (Aug 9) in response to a civilian helicopter, said the Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) and Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS).

"Preliminary checks indicate that the helicopter is of a civilian type and registered to a foreign company," they added.

Malaysian registered helicopters.
This is why we need to do national service.
Mahathir is not friendly. Neither is Anwar.
(09-08-2023, 05:35 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Mahathir is not friendly. Neither is Anwar.

Najib best
See i know
Needless provocation again by our northern neighbour.
(09-08-2023, 05:40 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Najib best

But jhk say he steal money. Contraction...because Mahathir also not clean but for 22 years they did nothing and even voted him back a second time.
今天中午左右,马来西亚派遣两架直升机进入我们的领空。 我们派出两架F16战斗机将他们赶走。
Not first time lor. They do 1st day later we do fifteenth day lor.
They are civilian helicopters. If our F16 shoot them down peepur will say we are using undue force. Sledgehammer cracking a nut right.

But they succeeded in causing 20 civilian flights from taking off in Changi Airport. This is Malaysia's birthday present for us. Take your NS seriously. Without our army, navy and air force, we can be bullied into submission...
Should already have interrogated IFF. Ground radar tracking and air defence artillery also on standby with the fighter jets.
(09-08-2023, 07:08 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Should already have interrogated IFF. Ground radar tracking and air defence artillery also on standby with the fighter jets.

U from ADA ah? How come u know IFF?
Pages: 1 2