SG Talk

Full Version: S'pore woman, 23, buys Serangoon condo with money earned from business
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-08-2023, 01:36 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]https://mothership.sg/2023/08/woman-23-b...serangoon/

Meanwhile SgBuffet, being poor, request that you tread gently on his dreams, while he lost decades after leaving his one and only job in MacD as a crew boy, 20 years ago,.
(09-08-2023, 01:18 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]My daughter is saving to get this soon   Clapping

[Image: ACtC-3dL4u7VatNQX1L4tCQBloEafBvIN44epklD...authuser=0]
(09-08-2023, 01:42 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Meanwhile SgBuffet, being poor, request that you tread gently on his dreams, while he lost decades after leaving his one and only job in MacD as a crew boy, 20 years ago,.

You sound like JAC LAU

both love to scorn the poor, old, weak and handicap

No wonder PAP failed so badly
[Image: DSC-0736.jpg]
Rotfl
Work hard dun gamble lah. My neighbour's gal now owns 2 condo units and looking forward to the third despite the high absd, all savings from her online biz
(09-08-2023, 01:50 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]You sound like JAC LAU

both love to scorn the poor, old, weak and handicap

No wonder PAP failed so badly

You really believe SgBuffet is poor, weak, old and HANDICAPPED?

If handicapped, he would not be riding a pmd to do delivery for his e-commerce customers, and fight against the masses online who were fed up with pmds endangering peepur on footpaths.  He lost the fight though.  Pmds got banned from footpaths.

Do you think he would have 摆烂/躺平 for decades if his mother didn't continue to feed him, cook his dinner, and didn't have a flat to inherit from his mother, he being the only child with no siblings to fight over her possessions?  Rolleyes
My colleague saw her friend at Raffles Place

She said at 25 years old has 2 condos

Because her rich father supported her business at 21 years old
I gonna see FA envy and sourgrapes comments Big Grin
She just collected her keys in July. Might not have considered factors like management fees. Tough for her as she ventures out.
What business she do?? I don't bother to see or check it up.

Everyone also do business at young age so call this current Gen Z , what influencer , etc etc online business sell things etc but ONLY just minority managed to squeeze a bit but Still is quite impossible to buy a condo of course if she just do one business.
(09-08-2023, 02:02 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]My colleague saw her friend at Raffles Place

She said at 25 years old has 2 condos

Because her rich father supported her business at 21 years old

Obviously NOT Surprising but " self claim they buy themselves " ....

EVEN The so call Most famous what Influencer also due to their Parents is rich. Those " extra earnings they earn as Influencer of course is a bonus " but the main sponsor is from their Rich Parents backend.
(09-08-2023, 03:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]What business she do?? I don't bother to see or check it up.

Everyone also do business at young age so call this current Gen Z , what influencer , etc etc online business sell things etc but ONLY just minority managed to squeeze a bit but Still is quite impossible to buy a condo of course if she just do one business.

Home-based bakery.
(09-08-2023, 03:22 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]Home-based bakery.

I read, she also doing " part time jobs " I don't feel solely from her home base bakery business. There are ton of people like her.
More likely she also doing " part time jobs " and She take LOANS.

I guess she plan to rent out using the rental money to pay her Loans which every one doing monkey see monkey do.

But there always a ' risk "
(09-08-2023, 04:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I read, she also doing " part time jobs " I don't feel solely from her home base bakery business. There are ton of people like her.

I guess she plan to rent out using the rental money to pay her Loans which every one doing monkey see monkey do.

She definitely did take a loan to buy the condo. She saved about 250K-300K in the years she worked (from the bakery business and part time jobs). She spent a large portion of it on the downpayment. The rest of it should be covered by property loan.
(09-08-2023, 02:44 PM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm self made. Now I have 2 million from doing business after five years. My father helped me start it with a 10m investment.

What kinda biz ?
(09-08-2023, 04:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I read, she also doing " part time jobs " I don't feel solely from her home base bakery business. There are ton of people like her.

Thumbsup

one thing, she took action while u kpkb king
Many like to say they are property owners when in fact they only pit down payment and to service a loan over next 20yrs.
(09-08-2023, 04:41 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]one thing, she took action while u kpkb king

Take action also must see Long term
A lot just see short term and got owned.

Noticed one thing?

Everyone like to report something good
But never follow up where are these so call ppl invest here and there after 5 years where are they now ? Smile
I don't think that investing in a 400sqft shoebox as a first property is a good idea. Even if she sells, she is now locked out of the HDB resale market for 15 months. Also not eligible for BTO. Serangoon is probably not a good place for an own stay condo either. She have to hope that her future husband is rich enough to buy a private family home in his own mame. 23 years old is quite young to be painting oneself into a corner for future housing options.
If she doesn't hv ultra rich parents that's the best choice for her. Else she would hv to wait for a bto with her future spouse and will take another 4 to 5 yrs provided that they dun break off until then. So if she doesn't do it now very likely she'd never be able to do so.

Even if everyday comes to sgtalk to shout property collapse dun think can buy cheap later.