SG Talk

Full Version: CECA NDP ah?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was watching NDP and saw the parade sgt major handing over to parade commander.
All along warrant officer in my times mostly that group with some low education Chinese. They got a lot of powers especially in parade square and standby bed times etc
Dun confuse hor.

These ah local ahnehs.  No matter what, still better than the smelly CECA foreigners Big Grin
Machiam Madame Marionette now thinking ahhhh ish my last NDP Big Grin

No more million dollar salary leow 2 months from nao.
When my son was in Tekong during BMT, didn't see any ceca family there, but saw few PRC families instead. Also few pinoy families.
Why milo only talks to the 5 guy of the GOH ah?
Those PRCs who chose to serve with us can be regarded as kaki lang after their 2 years NS. It is the foreign ahnehs who come thru backdoor that we need to be wary about.
(09-08-2023, 06:39 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Was watching NDP and saw the parade sgt major handing over to parade commander.

Local Indian Singaporeans. Not every black skin is CECA lah.
(09-08-2023, 06:54 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Machiam Madame Marionette now thinking ahhhh ish my last NDP Big Grin

No more million dollar salary leow 2 months from nao.

Milo president looks like put on weight ?
(09-08-2023, 07:39 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]Milo president looks like put on weight ?

Yes, looks like it.  Too much milo Big Grin
(09-08-2023, 06:39 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Was watching NDP and saw the parade sgt major handing over to parade commander.

Most of them are Indians lah! Big Grin
(09-08-2023, 07:45 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Most of them are Indians lah! Big Grin

I remember got one training session, I keng Attend B so kena arrowed to become enemy.  See my poor peers do fire and movement up the hill during the entire night exercise.  The ahneh encik of enemy platoon kept us entertained with his stories all nite long Big Grin
(09-08-2023, 07:50 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I remember got one training session, I keng Attend B so kena arrowed to become enemy.  See my poor peers do fire and movement up the hill during the entire night exercise.  The ahneh encik of enemy platoon kept us entertained with his stories all nite long Big Grin

Thank you for the story lah! Big Grin
(09-08-2023, 07:57 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the story lah! Big Grin

I would rather trust a local ahneh who went thru NS together than a foreign snake ceca Big Grin
(09-08-2023, 08:05 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I would rather trust a local ahneh who went thru NS together than a foreign snake ceca Big Grin

AhNeh shouldn't smile in the middle of the night lah! Big Grin Their teeth will play them out lah!