SG Talk

Full Version: Snake shan wanted by malaysian courts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what can the malaysian court when he refuses to go there ?
finally no case to hear
Then he can never step onto Malaysia soil again
(09-08-2023, 10:30 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]Then he can never step onto Malaysia soil again

Sg laws only applies for things happen in Sg.
Maybe Lawyer for liberty want to get msians into sg... 
  Rolleyes

singlion maybe can explain LFL is part KS one world order Big Grin
(09-08-2023, 10:30 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]Then he can never step onto Malaysia soil again
Wondering if he dare to step in to Malaysia if he is a foreign minister?
(09-08-2023, 11:46 PM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote: [ -> ]Old news
News that are unforgettable will never be old and it will always stay on the mind.
huh this is why He not around for NDP ???

I see NDP , his buddy from ridout vivian got appear but I never see Shan.

KNS OLD NEWS DON'T POST WANT TO GET TRAFFIC THIS SPAM MEMBER HERE KEEP POSTING THIS SITE.
(10-08-2023, 12:04 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]huh this is why He not around for NDP ???

I see NDP , his buddy from ridout vivian got appear but I never see Shan.

KNS OLD NEWS DON'T POST WANT TO GET TRAFFIC THIS SPAM MEMBER HERE KEEP POSTING THIS SITE.
Doesn’t need to be so excited seeing those line up of ministers. I don’t even want to switch on tv. Hv not been watching NDP for the past 10 years.
Same here
(09-08-2023, 09:37 PM)Reddishday Wrote: [ -> ][Image: YbuIQ8W.png]

https://tinyurl.com/mr335vvb

Let's sit back and relax and watch drama lah! Big Grin Kaciam Puteh is good lah!
(10-08-2023, 04:12 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Let's sit back and relax and watch drama lah! Big Grin Kaciam Puteh is good lah!

Watch what drama? 1 year already, he wont turn up lah.
Basically it is very nonsensical

1. China has censorship and lack of free speech. China can charge anyone for criticism of the state if it cross certainty threshold.

2. US anyone can say almost any shit subject to some minimal laws

2 countries 2 set of laws. Can China go to US to apply its laws? Or US go and issue charge sheet in China?

China learn to live with the torrent and falsehood coming out of USA ...it can complain but cannot use its laws against US citizens....in US.

It is embarrassing that our minister use our laws in Malaysia...worse still this guy is Law Minister ...he has problem understanding how the law works??!

Those laws he is using many Singaporeans would disagree anyway as it has become a took to stifle free speech.