SG Talk

Full Version: would chiu feel flatter if a gay come ask u wanna go "have fun"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
at least shows chiu r still desirable:o
Fugging ghey lou spotted Big Grin
(10-08-2023, 06:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]at least shows chiu r still desirable:o

I will snip your LJ immediately Angry
穿女装,让他爱上你
(10-08-2023, 06:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]at least shows chiu r still desirable:o

You tried before meh?  Thinking
LAST TIME
in 1980s when i was 19yrs ols and working in colombo court as a sales asistant for the SOUND ELECTRIC company
one man ..abt 35 to 40yrs old
he look like mathew and the mandarins type of 70s pple
he approached me
and want me to go to the toilet with him to pa chew cheng
dunno he want to pa my p_nis
or want me to pa his p_nis

i say no
as i tot it strange
then the malay driver next door ask me who is he
i say he want to pa chew cheng
then he told me he is a gay

that was the firsty time i know of a 'gay'..from that day i added this knowledge of man to man creature..lol
(10-08-2023, 07:46 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]LAST TIME
in 1980s when i was 19yrs ols and working in colombo court as a sales asistant for the SOUND ELECTRIC company
one man ..abt 35 to 40yrs old
he look like mathew and the mandarins type of 70s pple
he approached me
and want me to go to the toilet with him to pa chew cheng
dunno he want to pa my p_nis
or want me to pa his p_nis

i say no
as i tot it strange
then the malay driver next door ask me who is he
i say he want to pa chew cheng
then he told me he is a gay

that was the firsty time i know of a 'gay'..from that day i added this knowledge of man to man creature..lol

Last time u work in those high end audio shop ? Smile I used to visit there as last time I’m an audiophile.

So a rape victim should feel really blessed that she is so sought after that people turn criminals to consume her?? 

You really like those Indian rapist in India, telling victim to just enjoy it.
(10-08-2023, 07:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Last time u work in those high end audio shop ? Smile I used to visit there as last time I’m an audiophile.

no ah
high end audio is next building..the adelphi
me is at colombo court..low end audio..something like the pertama audio of their day... btw pertama audio became harvey morman of today...i think sound electric still round at lucky plaza..
(10-08-2023, 08:21 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]no ah
high end audio is next building..the adelphi
me is at colombo court..low end audio..something like the pertama audio of their day... btw pertama audio became harvey morman of today...i think sound electric still round at lucky plaza..

Yea the Adelphi now I think less and less high end audio shop there.
(10-08-2023, 07:06 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]I will snip your LJ immediately  Angry

If he belongs to kenan poke, then chemical has femalize him. 
LJ is just to pee..