SG Talk

Full Version: Do you noticed Ang Mo is outgoing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even you are stranger to them.
(14-08-2023, 01:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Even you are stranger to them.

if not they would not have arrival in south east aisa 200 years ago

you do not see chinese arrived in england 200 years ago
(14-08-2023, 01:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Even you are stranger to them.

Angmoh have got many types, while North Americans are outspoken many Brits and Europeans are introverted
(14-08-2023, 01:40 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]if not they would not have arrival in south east aisa 200 years ago

why are there chinatown all over the world ? Ghost setup ?
(14-08-2023, 01:43 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Angmoh have got many types, while North Americans are outspoken many Brits and Europeans are introverted

yea, I don't mean All is some in fact quite a lot Smile out going.
(14-08-2023, 01:40 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]if not they would not have arrival in south east aisa 200 years ago

The first Chinese immigrants arrived in London in the 1780s. Most were employed as sailors and worked for the East India Company and the Blue Funnel Line, frequently in the capacity of cooks.

[Image: IMG-1899.png]

Perhaps surprisingly, a YouGov study revealed that 50% of Britons say they are introverted, with 9% saying they are 'very introverted' and more British men than women (53% vs 48%) describing themselves as introverts.11 Apr 2023

[Image: IMG-1901.png]
(14-08-2023, 01:43 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]why are there chinatown all over the world ? Ghost setup ?

yes
ghost people setup ghost town
what wrong with that
(14-08-2023, 01:53 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]yes
ghost people setup ghost town
what wrong with that

Stupid...!!

Or moh aso very outgoing what. How cum you not interested?

How come stranger angmos you also know? Dun tell me you are like public toilet bedded with any angmos as long as they pay you ah.     Confused
(14-08-2023, 02:00 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid...!!

Ghost festival coming
U stupid
(14-08-2023, 02:36 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]How come stranger angmos you also know? Dun tell me you are like public toilet bedded with any angmos as long as they pay you ah.     Confused

Smile I already say they outgoing, when you see them, they mostly will smile back even say Hi.
(14-08-2023, 02:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile I already say they outgoing, when you see them, they mostly will smile back even say Hi.

Try to say hello to a German or Ukrainian or Russian see what happens
(14-08-2023, 01:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Do you noticed Ang Mo is outgoing?

I used to think that too until I started working overseas. People who come to Singapore to work tend to be extroverts because if they are not, very low chance of them working here in the first place.

Lots of introverts in their own countries.
(14-08-2023, 04:08 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]I used to think that too until I started working overseas. People who come to Singapore to work tend to be extroverts because if they are not, very low chance of them working here in the first place.

In Britain strangers are talking about bad weather but nothing more.
(14-08-2023, 04:08 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]I used to think that too until I started working overseas. People who come to Singapore to work tend to be extroverts because if they are not, very low chance of them working here in the first place.

In Britain strangers are talking about weather but nothing more.
(14-08-2023, 04:18 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]In Britain strangers are talking about bad weather but nothing more.

Sometimes you can have a nice conversation.  For example, in London I met an Indian British lady on the Tube. She works at BBC and we did have a very nice conversation during the ride.
(14-08-2023, 04:20 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes you can have a nice conversation.  For example, in London I met an Indian British lady on the Tube. She works at BBC and we did have a very nice conversation during the ride.

IAM really surprised anyone with a bit of intellect can have a nice conversation with you, without you throwing out charts and fabricating facts to suit your own agenda

On what basis you come to this conclusion that if they're not extroverts, there is low chance they work here?

On the basis of your smelly farts is it? If not, then show us proof why you think so