SG Talk

Full Version: Any SGTALKER KOR KOR REMEMBER THIS PLACE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: old-singapore.jpg]
The bus panel "singapore johore express" shd be queen st
(15-08-2023, 02:30 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]The bus panel "singapore johore express" shd be queen st

I thought is Golden Mile Tower there as always see people waiting for the bus go Malaysia
(15-08-2023, 02:30 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]The bus panel "singapore johore express" shd be queen st

Yes I think so. In the 1960s I remember the buses to Johore started from around that area.
(15-08-2023, 02:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I thought is Golden Mile Tower there as always see people waiting for the bus go Malaysia

Those are coaches, go to various parts of Malaysia.

The above are johore express to jb only. The exact location shd be queen/arab street
(15-08-2023, 03:29 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Those are coaches, go to various parts of Malaysia.

The above are johore express to jb only. The exact location shd be queen/arab street

last time u do what there? going to jb?
This one near Johor  Road.
(15-08-2023, 05:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]last time u do what there? going to jb?

After buying things from simlim tower, went to sungei rd for the trishaw laksa, then walked to arab st and took buses home at victoria st

You never been to these places b4?
(15-08-2023, 06:30 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]After buying things from simlim tower, went to sungei rd for the trishaw laksa, then walked to arab st and took buses home at victoria st

You never been to these places b4?

Got but is not in 60s I haven’t come out to this messy world yet.
These type of buses were still in use in late 70s and early 80s. Maybe you're xdd in primary sch
(15-08-2023, 06:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]These type of buses were still in use in late 70s and early 80s. Maybe you're xdd in primary sch

Smile 70s I still a baby 80s yea I xdd