SG Talk
Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide (/Thread-Malaysian-nurse-who-worked-at-SGH-allegedly-committed-suicide)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - Tangsen - 09-12-2021

(08-12-2021, 11:58 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  As you said Vaccination is to prevent or reduce serious illness, ICU, death, not about spreading.

Most media highlight most  death are the elderly and people with  lying condition. Last year situation, around 80-90 % range deaths fall that range.

Fewer reports on 10% younger cases, some fit ones but due to long exposed can succumb to the virus.

5,290,948 died is base near two years, while there are also unaccounted, but there are also cases left abandon in old folk home to die, not even treated at all. Some die of other illness but listed die of covid. 
I do agree this covid is still dangerous if left unattended. 
Vaccine is good option of prevent serious illness, as other options should also implemented, vaccine must also improved.
BTW vaccine do not well with elderly and with some immune disorder people is also known situation.

Aiya, all this self justification. Scare and selfish dun wanna jab is the bottom line.
If anymore wave comes, I hope there is enough place for those who wanna jab but cannot come first, next those jabbed ones. 
Those who can but won't … last in line.

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - dynamite - 09-12-2021

(08-12-2021, 10:10 PM)debono Wrote:  Two years means 730 days without going home in Malaysia, become homesick....then get into depression and thence commit suicide..... crying

My friend also two years never go back sabah

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - Tangsen - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 01:28 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Yeah sure, so bery confidence until hv to lie abt ur age here...we geddit, fool

(09-12-2021, 07:46 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Got confidence still rush to jab? After jab come here tell what happened?

Maybe u got confidence but very scare to die lor. Laughing

Yeah self confidence not worrying about other words and believe in myself.

After jab, I come here to tell you all to reassure you all …. its no that scary. A but tire and sleepy everything is good.

Not like those selfish pussies boy.

Of course I scare to die, I die all my money how, how to spend.

(08-12-2021, 10:19 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Its quite a miracle u survive the 3rd jab. Everyone here were hoping u gone case.

See you all just selfish little pussy boy. Wish I die just to prove the vaccine dun work.
Here the hard truth if the vaccine dun work, its end of mankind.
Lucky it is working

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - Huliwang - 09-12-2021

I cannot access Prolific Skin site and thus did not read the article. In addition to the hard work and long separation from home, she could have other more serious problem in Malaysia that triggered her suicide. Could it be her husband (if married) or boyfriend if not married  left her and went for other woman? ...... Thinking

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - watchfirst9 - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 12:52 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Aiya, all this self justification. Scare and selfish dun wanna jab is the bottom line.
If anymore wave comes, I hope there is enough place for those who wanna jab but cannot come first, next those jabbed ones. 
Those who can but won't … last in line.

It is responsibilities of the govt to search for better solutions.
Since it is not perfect, and not without side effects. 

If not some persistence, Sg govt will only stick to one option,
https://scitechdaily.com/virus-mimicking-antibodies-may-explain-long-haul-covid-19-rare-vaccine-side-effects/

internasal can also make vaccine safer, therefore more people can take safely.

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - Oyk - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 12:54 PM)dynamite Wrote:  My friend also two years never go back sabah

You have friends?

OK, noted.

(09-12-2021, 08:36 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  It is responsibilities of the govt to search for better solutions.
Since it is not perfect, and not without side effects. 

If not some persistence, Sg govt will only stick to one option,
https://scitechdaily.com/virus-mimicking-antibodies-may-explain-long-haul-covid-19-rare-vaccine-side-effects/

internasal can also make vaccine safer, therefore more people can take safely.

Great having a conversation with another social media educated medical scientist telling me to listen to them rather those certified by Universities and established medical institutions   Clapping

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - watchfirst9 - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 08:50 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Great having a conversation with another social media educated medical scientist telling me to listen to them rather those certified by Universities and established medical institutions   Clapping

The New England Journal of Medicine, the UC Davis Vice Chair of Research and Distinguished Professor of Dermatology and Internal Medicine William Murphy and Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School Dan Longo
look like social media scientists to you.

The New England Journal of Medicine is a weekly medical journal published by the Massachusetts Medical Society. It is among the most prestigious peer-reviewed medical journals as well as the oldest continuously published one.

Advantages of Intranasal Delivery of COVID-19 Vaccines ...
https://www.technologynetworks.com › biopharma › news › advantages-of-intranasal-delivery-of-covid-19-vaccines-351273
"Advantages of intranasal vaccines include needle-free administration, delivery of antigen to the site of infection, and the elicitation of mucosal immunity in the respiratory tract." Their viewpoint article goes on to detail the individual advantages and challenges of each of the seven intranasal vaccine candidates. Six are viral vectors ...

(09-12-2021, 09:21 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  The New England Journal of Medicine, the UC Davis Vice Chair of Research and Distinguished Professor of Dermatology and Internal Medicine William Murphy and Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School Dan Longo
look like social media scientists to you.

The New England Journal of Medicine is a weekly medical journal published by the Massachusetts Medical Society. It is among the most prestigious peer-reviewed medical journals as well as the oldest continuously published one.

Advantages of Intranasal Delivery of COVID-19 Vaccines ...
https://www.technologynetworks.com › biopharma › news › advantages-of-intranasal-delivery-of-covid-19-vaccines-351273
"Advantages of intranasal vaccines include needle-free administration, delivery of antigen to the site of infection, and the elicitation of mucosal immunity in the respiratory tract." Their viewpoint article goes on to detail the individual advantages and challenges of each of the seven intranasal vaccine candidates. Six are viral vectors ...

I think you put the wrong link 

Massachusetts Medical Society https://www.massmed.org 

New England Journal of Medicine https://www.nejm.org

not https://www.technologynetworks.com 

You thought process can be quite simple, even with the vaccine today after nearly 1 year …. still not enough …. do you know even Viet, Laos, Indo do not have enough vaccine.
You wanna wait for one with less side effect …. to satisfy your selfish wishes …. how many more millions will die.

If you like to read social media …. read this 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/omicron-is-here-a-lack-of-covid-vaccines-is-partly-why1/

(09-12-2021, 09:40 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I think you put the wrong link 

Massachusetts Medical Society https://www.massmed.org 

New England Journal of Medicine https://www.nejm.org

not https://www.technologynetworks.com 

You thought process can be quite simple, even with the vaccine today after nearly 1 year …. still not enough …. do you know even Viet, Laos, Indo do not have enough vaccine.
You wanna wait for one with less side effect …. to satisfy your selfish wishes …. how many more millions will die.

If you like to read social media …. read this 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/omicron-is-here-a-lack-of-covid-vaccines-is-partly-why1/

Contrary to improve is never selfish but for good for all.  

While those I present is from test findings. Above is as they put it, a possible theory. 
Especially we know Omicron is one two decades different from delta, beta etc.
Such mutation cannot be from an normal people, but maybe from those 
with severe weak immune system, current jab perform poorly on these people. 
Also such big mutation can also be jumped from animals as well.
If the former is the case, is it not more so we need to have better solution.

Not enough vaccine overseas, then send 2020 version to them.
We can purse better solutions nothing wrong with that.

(09-12-2021, 10:22 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Contrary to improve is never selfish but for good for all.  

While those I present is from test findings. Above is as they put it, a possible theory. 
Especially we know Omicron is one two decades different from delta, beta etc.
Such mutation cannot be from an normal people, but maybe from those 
with severe weak immune system, current jab perform poorly on these people. 
Also such big mutation can also be jumped from animals as well.
If the former is the case, is it not more so we need to have better solution.

Not enough vaccine overseas, then send 2020 version to them.
We can purse better solutions nothing wrong with that.

"Not enough vaccine overseas, then send 2020 version to them.
We can purse better solutions nothing wrong with that."

Is that generosity or selfishness ….. 

Anyway, lets see what you will say when Omircon full arrives in SG. Its not a matter of if its when.

I think before CNY we will have the full blown Omircon arrival ….  are you ready.

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - happyharvest - 09-12-2021

(08-12-2021, 10:13 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  So sad and yet people wanna stress them by NOT protecting themselves.
My friends in KTPH said many are highly stressed especially those in ICU. He is not even a medical staffs but rope in to help.
He is angry why people choose to be selfish by not going for vax …. those medically unfit … fine but those can but iron teeth dun want.

stop talking crap.. most of them in ICU are those with underlying medical conditions... even those jabbed and tio and mati also with underlying medical conditions.. I believe you are so scare and kiasi because you have at least 1 underlying conditions. Healthy individuals no need to get the experimental jab

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - happyharvest - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 01:00 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  See you all just selfish little pussy boy. Wish I die just to prove the vaccine dun work.
Here the hard truth if the vaccine dun work, its end of mankind.
Lucky it is working

nobody know exactly if the experimental jab really work well. people recover can be due to their good immune system, not necessary due to the help of the experimental jab. is hard to prove but since MSM mouthpiece keeps spamming half truth and misinformation, it is no wonder people has been programmed to believe the experimental jab is a miracle life saving jab. lol

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - FangFang - 10-12-2021

I thought now can go home already...

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - Sentinel - 10-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 11:19 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  "Not enough vaccine overseas, then send 2020 version to them.
We can purse better solutions nothing wrong with that."

Is that generosity or selfishness ….. 

Anyway, lets see what you will say when Omircon full arrives in SG. Its not a matter of if its when.

I think before CNY we will have the full blown Omircon arrival ….  are you ready.

I believe you hv lost all credibility in this forum and is sad considering u hv been in this charade since the old forum trying so hard to build credibility yet pretending u r here for some fun time 

Guess is really abt time for u to scoot off and come back with a fresh nick to start ur nonsense again, just like Yanghwa aka Schroeder.....Wahahahaha...

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - Tangsen - 10-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 11:46 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  nobody know exactly if the experimental jab really work well. people recover can be due to their good immune system, not necessary due to the help of the experimental jab. is hard to prove but since MSM mouthpiece keeps spamming half truth and misinformation, it is no wonder people has been programmed to believe the experimental jab is a miracle life saving jab. lol

Stop making excuses of your selfish refusal to vaccinate thus if get infected you fall seriously ill unnecessarily putting our healthcare system and people unstressed.

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - Tangsen - 10-12-2021

(10-12-2021, 08:53 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I believe you hv lost all credibility in this forum and is sad considering u hv been in this charade since the old forum trying so hard to build credibility yet pretending u r here for some fun time 

Guess is really abt time for u to scoot off and come back with a fresh nick to start ur nonsense again, just like Yanghwa aka Schroeder.....Wahahahaha...

Only small minded no life fools like you would wanna find credibility in this anonymous forum

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - hero - 10-12-2021

wait till she drive grab and ganna bully by cheapo pax and pay summons, then she will realise how good life nurse is

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - klat - 10-12-2021

The person who reject the application for leave will regret for his/her whole life. Maybe she will come back and haunt the person.

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - Sentinel - 10-12-2021

(10-12-2021, 10:56 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Only small minded no life fools like you would wanna find credibility in this anonymous forum

Then post here for fk, when your credibility is zilt?

No one takes you seriously and your rant on the unvax you might as well post them to your own asshole then, dumbass!

(10-12-2021, 12:22 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Then post here for fk, when your credibility is zilt?

No one takes you seriously and your rant on the unvax you might as well post them to your own asshole then, dumbass!

For fun 

(10-12-2021, 12:37 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  For fun 

Yeah right, we believe you and getting jabbed with Pfizer poison is also for fun

Then why post about black fungus to fearmonger this forum, when your credibility is like soiled toilet paper?

(10-12-2021, 12:43 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Yeah right, we believe you and getting jabbed with Pfizer poison is also for fun

Then why post about black fungus to fearmonger this forum, when your credibility is like soiled toilet paper?

If you have nothing to fear, you will not fear the fear-monger  Fundance

(10-12-2021, 12:47 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If you have nothing to fear, you will not fear the fear-monger  Fundance

What gibberish you spewing now?

You fear black fungus, that's why you went to jab, and that is because you're typical Sinkie kiasi, kiasu, kiaboh, kiachenghu

And now worse, denying you're a chicken coward and trying too hard to make your problem ours

It would be morally right for you to just admit you made the single most horrible mistake of your life to get jabbed mRNA

But you're obviously too much of a coward to admit to it, right?

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - joyce_tay - 10-12-2021

(10-12-2021, 12:54 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  What gibberish you spewing now?
Wise man  Thumbs_up

(10-12-2021, 12:54 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  What gibberish you spewing now?

You fear black fungus, that's why you went to jab, and that is because you're typical Sinkie kiasi, kiasu, kiaboh, kiachenghu

And now worse, denying you're a chicken coward and trying too hard to make your problem ours

It would be morally right for you to just admit you made the single most horrible mistake of your life to get jabbed mRNA

But you're obviously too much of a coward to admit to it, right?

FYI ….. just in case

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/askst-what-happens-if-i-am-unvaccinated-and-get-infected-with-covid-19

RE: Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide - joyce_tay - 10-12-2021

(10-12-2021, 01:36 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  FYI ….. just in case

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/askst-what-happens-if-i-am-unvaccinated-and-get-infected-with-covid-19
Don't believe everything the govt tell you. More are dying from the jab than from the virus itself. For those vaccinated, the death rate is very high. And they could suffer from serious illness from the vaccine. Will govt pay for your illness then?? No way.

(10-12-2021, 01:36 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  FYI ….. just in case

When the govt becomes oppressive, it will be bottom feeders like you who would eagerly lick the smelly backside

And even hv the cheek to assume a moral high ground

Lord Karma will make you voluntarily blind bottom feeders pay a hundred folds in return

Just wait