SG Talk
Eileen Gu makes us proud - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Eileen Gu makes us proud (/Thread-Eileen-Gu-makes-us-proud)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Eileen Gu makes us proud - Sentinel - 12-02-2022

(12-02-2022, 01:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's strange that she can obtain a Chinese passport, because I dun think China accepts dual-citizenship. But why would anyone renounce an American passport? This seems unlikely too. So it's a big mystery...

No mystery

If you hv SAT score of 1580 out of 1600 and has astronaut potential and intellectual calibre and can warm cockles, even Singapore will accept dual citizenship if you are also a motherland patriot

Most countries will vie to hv you as a citizen

And Singapore will even make you a President Mentor, ahbutthen!

(12-02-2022, 12:36 PM)debono Wrote:  She represented China, for whatever reason  I don't know, is it for money, or patriotism, is anybody's guess.........
Why guess?

It is so obvious she prefers China

She has brains to think, unlike idiots like you and your kind, only know how to be jelly of a teenager

(12-02-2022, 01:16 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  WHY are CCP IB so proud of a bastard whose mother is a 小三 of a AMDK?? Rotfl
Wah, so jelly ah?

Even in your wet dream, thére is zero chance your daughter can be 0.00001% of what Gu Aileen has achieved thus far

Eat your heart out lah, you so poor thing

RE: Eileen Gu makes us proud - Tangsen - 12-02-2022

Her net worth is rumoured to be around 

Some experts estimated her earnings from brand sponsorships in 2021 alone to be worth more than 100 million Chinese yuan, or about US$15.8 million, per the report."

After the Olympics …. her wealth gonna shoot up. Also after she retire, she easily can go into showbiz in PRCunts …. billionaire potential but must be Kwai Kwai, dun piss off Fatty Xi

https://jingdaily.com/eileen-gu-celebrity-ambassador-tiffany/

(12-02-2022, 01:41 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Her net worth is rumoured to be around 

Some experts estimated her earnings from brand sponsorships in 2021 alone to be worth more than 100 million Chinese yuan, or about US$15.8 million, per the report."

After the Olympics …. her wealth gonna shoot up. Also after she retire, she easily can go into showbiz in PRCunts …. billionaire potential but must be Kwai Kwai, dun piss off Fatty Xi

https://jingdaily.com/eileen-gu-celebrity-ambassador-tiffany/
Hahaha......Xi is happily married

(12-02-2022, 01:44 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Hahaha......Xi is happily married

And ……..

(12-02-2022, 01:51 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  And ……..
And it does not mean you hv a whiff of a chance

RE: Eileen Gu makes us proud - ROFLMAO - 12-02-2022

(12-02-2022, 01:32 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Wah, so jelly ah?

Even in your wet dream, thére is zero chance your daughter can be 0.00001% of what Gu Aileen has achieved thus far

Nothing to be jelly... If your idol is a bastard whose mother is a 小三 of a AMDK, I am happy for your ending Rotfl

RE: Eileen Gu makes us proud - cityhantam - 12-02-2022

(12-02-2022, 02:22 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Nothing to be jelly... If your idol is a bastard whose mother is a 小三 of a AMDK, I am happy for your ending Rotfl

Your grapes are so sour ah?

RE: Eileen Gu makes us proud - ROFLMAO - 12-02-2022

(12-02-2022, 02:23 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Your grapes are so sour ah?

You like her grapes... too bad you are a lowly 五毛 ..her grapes are reserved for Chinese vice premier, Zhang Gaoli Rotfl

(12-02-2022, 02:30 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  You like her grapes... too bad you are a lowly 五毛 ..her grapes are reserved for Chinese vice premier, Zhang Gaoli Rotfl

Wow!

Kokee has given you how many tons of sour Angmoh grapes?  Thinking Rotfl nudie

RE: Eileen Gu makes us proud - kokee - 12-02-2022

(12-02-2022, 11:08 AM)kokee Wrote:  china fake hockey team 8:0 lost to US amateur team, their professional team is not here.
eileen cow medal gone soon? all her advertisement income also gone soon?
joker, refuse to sing china anthem in ceremony, refuse to answer her nationality, also refuse to pay US tax for her advert income?
she think she can please both sides, take her $bil & retired in US? china & chinese money, let hertake back to US lah.

习发现被骗:归化冰球队8比0输美国队,谷爱凌金牌要被收回,包脸没地儿搁

习发现被骗:归化冰球队8比0输美国队,谷爱凌金牌要被收回,包脸没地儿搁

美国媒体发飙,谷爱凌替中国拿的金牌怕是保不住了,广告代言费要飞了!

美国媒体发飙,谷爱凌替中国拿的金牌怕是保不住了,广告代言费要飞了!

look at all her photos in this thread, a yellow skin chinese? commies here continue to cheat all the brainless.
ang mo gene is much stronger, whether is outlook or her speech.
only morons will think she will stay back in china after olympic. If she stay back, then this olympicis her last.
you think she can live without facebook, google, twitter, whatsapp, IG & ton more.
winter olympic is never china sport, just like soccer, wake up brainless.

(12-02-2022, 02:34 PM)kokee Wrote:  look at all her photos in this thread, a yellow skin chinese? commies here continue to cheat all the brainless.
ang mo gene is much stronger, whether is outlook or her speech.
only morons will think she will stay back in china after olympic. If she stay back, then this olympicis her last.
you think she can live without facebook, google, twitter, whatsapp, IG & ton more.
winter olympic is never china sport, just like soccer, wake up brainless.

Chinese must be purely yellow skin???

How come you are so extreme?

Too much of sour grapes?  Rotfl

RE: Eileen Gu makes us proud - WhatDoYouThink? - 12-02-2022

aiya a little gal aso can upset so many bamao

(12-02-2022, 02:22 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Nothing to be jelly... If your idol is a bastard whose mother is a 小三 of a AMDK, I am happy for your ending Rotfl
Wah, besides being so jelly, u also take a swipe at blind love, knowing that Yan Gu herself is also highly educated and accomplished and hv the means and parental responsibility to raise her daughter single handedly, which sud be praiseworthy but according to your narrow minded mindset, the only thing u can think of is calling her daughter a bastard

I seriously doubt you hv such a good upbringing and good family background, that's why you so jelly and unbecoming

RE: Eileen Gu makes us proud - CHAOS - 12-02-2022

(12-02-2022, 01:32 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Wah, so jelly ah?

Rotfl  Clapping

Well said!

RE: Eileen Gu makes us proud - debono - 12-02-2022

(12-02-2022, 12:36 PM)debono Wrote:  She represented China, for whatever reason  I don't know, is it for money, or patriotism, is anybody's guess.........

(12-02-2022, 01:28 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Why guess?

It is so obvious she prefers China

She has brains to think, unlike idiots like you and your kind, only know how to be jelly of a teenager
I am only asking if she competes for money or for patriotism, I did not specifically said that she compete for money.  So you reckon she compete for patriotism, then so be it....

(12-02-2022, 04:46 PM)debono Wrote:  I am only asking if she competes for money or for patriotism, I did not specifically said that she compete for money.  So you reckon she compete for patriotism, then so be it....
You know the meaning of motherland or not?

Or you post just to feel shiok typing something into your 286?

(12-02-2022, 01:54 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  And it does not mean you hv a whiff of a chance

and chance for ….?

(12-02-2022, 07:03 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  and chance for ….?
Getting her millions

(12-02-2022, 07:06 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Getting her millions
Why would I or Fatty Xi want her millions?

(12-02-2022, 07:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why would I or Fatty Xi want her millions?
Dun ask why, but ask why not

RE: Eileen Gu makes us proud - Fleetdestroyer - 12-02-2022

Have another round of happy ending lor  nudie nudie nudie

(12-02-2022, 07:10 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dun ask why, but ask why not

Then I ask why must?

(12-02-2022, 10:12 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then I ask why must?

?????

(12-02-2022, 11:04 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  ?????

?!?!?!?! …...  Thinking

RE: Eileen Gu makes us proud - ROFLMAO - 13-02-2022

(12-02-2022, 03:53 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Wah, besides being so jelly, u also take a swipe at blind love, knowing that Yan Gu herself is also highly educated and accomplished and hv the means and parental responsibility to raise her daughter single handedly, which sud be praiseworthy but according to your narrow minded mindset, the only thing u can think of is calling her daughter a bastard

I seriously doubt you hv such a good upbringing and good family background, that's why you so jelly and unbecoming

It is pretty obvious you are obsessed with her or her mother... I am only here to question Commies intention to idolize her when China society actually frowned upon 小三s and their bastard child ..

RE: Eileen Gu makes us proud - WhatDoYouThink? - 13-02-2022

why bamao so unhappy with such a trivial matter? commies idolize someone's bastard child you aso question?

RE: Eileen Gu makes us proud - Sentinel - 13-02-2022

(13-02-2022, 01:55 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  It is pretty obvious you are obsessed with her or her mother... I am only here to question Commies intention to idolize her when China society actually frowned upon 小三s and their bastard child ..

Any country will also embrace them except haters and i dun see any political undertones as both USA and China hv not objected her representing China, except those haters who are obviously jelly of excellence, their excellence in particular

Anyone in your family who can win an Olympic medal? I doubt so

I am not obsessed, hardly  

I am their fan and i am not alone

RE: Eileen Gu makes us proud - ROFLMAO - 13-02-2022

(13-02-2022, 03:49 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Any country will also embrace them except haters and i dun see any political undertones as both USA and China hv not objected her representing China, except those haters who are obviously jelly of excellence, their excellence in particular

Anyone in your family who can win an Olympic medal? I doubt so

I am not obsessed, hardly  

I am their fan and i am not alone

Who care who win an Olympic medal? However, that is beside the point..If 小三s and her bastard child is raised in China, I doubt the outcome will be the same.. They were lucky to have lived in a US where the society is generally magnanimous toward them.  If Eillen Gu have not won like Beverly Zhu, I bet she will suffer worst fate from CCP IB ridicule given their xenophobia toward mixed race bastard..