SG Talk
Household incomes grew in 2021 as Singapore economy recovered - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Household incomes grew in 2021 as Singapore economy recovered (/Thread-Household-incomes-grew-in-2021-as-Singapore-economy-recovered)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Household incomes grew in 2021 as Singapore economy recovered - [[ForeverAlone]] - 15-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 12:21 PM)surfer Wrote:  The future younger generation will suffer . Everything will be expensive , housing will be out of their reach unless inherited from parents. Transport costs will eat into their income. Medical costs also sky high unless they have medical insurance. Day to day utilities , food etc will also be expensive for them.

and they tell you can retire with your CPF

RE: Household incomes grew in 2021 as Singapore economy recovered - surfer - 15-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 12:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  and they tell you can retire with your CPF

My CPF is my hard earned money and they have not done anything extra for me. Angry

RE: Household incomes grew in 2021 as Singapore economy recovered - [[ForeverAlone]] - 15-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 07:13 PM)surfer Wrote:  My CPF is my hard earned money and they have not done anything extra for me. Angry

lol GST HIKE , inflation , Service charges increase all

whereas CPF interest " Remind UNCHANGE "

RE: Household incomes grew in 2021 as Singapore economy recovered - surfer - 15-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 07:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol GST HIKE , inflation , Service charges increase all

whereas CPF interest " Remind UNCHANGE "

I’m sure the CPF uses our money to invests further. The profits then goes to the govt reserves and the interest they pay us is peanuts.

(15-02-2022, 07:52 PM)surfer Wrote:  I’m sure the CPF uses our money to invests further. The profits then goes to the govt reserves and the interest they pay us is peanuts.

Use to debate on this and those dumb pap voters claim never
If I remember CPF itself clarity that
But as mention who the ruling party

One who control the Gov can say whatever they want this is why when one won hold the ruling power will use all means to set up the connection behind protect their ruling power

RE: Household incomes grew in 2021 as Singapore economy recovered - Tangsen - 15-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 10:16 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LOL ......

Household incomes grew in 2021 as Singapore economy recovered from Covid-19
https://www.straitstimes.com/business/economy/household-incomes-grew-in-2021-as-singapore-economy-recovered-from-covid-19?

USA and China GDP is not good due to Global economics still unstable and We SG depend from others can be so good LOL.....REALLY TOO MUCH FAKE NEWS .

More likely ONLY The civil servants

to justify increasing their GST?

RE: Household incomes grew in 2021 as Singapore economy recovered - guffaw - 15-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 08:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Use to debate on this and those dumb pap voters claim never
If I remember CPF itself clarity that
But as mention who the ruling party

One who control the Gov can say whatever they want this is why when one won hold the ruling power will use all means to set up the connection behind protect their ruling power

It is of course well known already and certainly verifiable and searchable easily online what happened to cpf money and how it is used.

Dont even need to debate at all.

RE: Household incomes grew in 2021 as Singapore economy recovered - guffaw - 15-02-2022

Only 3 types of people don't like cpf.

1. Financial illiterate.
2. Poor people.
3. Financial illiterate and poor people.

RE: Household incomes grew in 2021 as Singapore economy recovered - jus4lucky - 15-02-2022

like that own self check own self, self declare increased. how to trust the gov. and also with lot of increases, the interest from cpf also look peanut. still dare to fool us. will diffinitely vote U out for next 50 years.

RE: Household incomes grew in 2021 as Singapore economy recovered - cf9 - 15-02-2022

recovery and increase is different thing. Then increase also does not meant beat inflation.
thanks, the printing.

portaly
I am Retard!