SG Talk
Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained (/Thread-Sim-Wong-Hoo-cause-of-death-explained)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - Patrick lee - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 03:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think everyone is asking this question.
Let me explain.

Look at this report.
[Image: 1LPH5VU.jpg]

Look at this study when one pushes the body to run long distances ...there is scarring of heart tissue.

[Image: HXIvzRw.jpg]

The next clue are these:

1. Sim was working the day before and was scheduled to meet sale engineers the next day.

2. Report said he passed away peacefully ( likely in his sleep)
and appears sudden.

Likely is due to cardiac arrest while in his sleep due to scar tissue build up in his heart as he pushed himself to run many marathons.

[Image: z1fNkpT.jpg]
[Image: ppjMVTd.jpg]

[Image: 4uys4j4.jpg]

i totally agree with sgbuffet...few days back 56yo alan ong cyclist also cardiac arrest n rip

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - sgbuffett - 05-01-2023

In case you miss the wording on the Chinese papers.

It confirms he appeared to be healthy and died in his sleep.

[Image: vXRtypB.jpg]

There are not too many ways to die under those conditions...likely due to heart attack from heart tissue scarring.

I provided some information of how i think it happened.

It is of interest to me because I read up to decide whether I should run the full marathon or just 10km...some years ago.

After doing research I found this connection between heart attacks and marathon/ultra marathon. Tye heart cannot be pushed too hard without damage.

I keep my running to short distances mainly to stay fit and health ...and not do incur damage to organs while doing so.

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - [[ForeverAlone]] - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 05:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In case you miss the wording on the Chinese papers.

There are not too many ways to die under those conditions...likely due to heart attack from heart tissue scarring.

Hard to say, there are cases people never do running etc , also can RIP while go to sleep next day never wake up.

Remember MC king? That actor? No doubt he is fat but still healthy , happy daily etc just that one day he go take a nap never wake up.

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - sgbuffett - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 05:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Hard to say, there are cases people never do running etc , also can RIP while go to sleep next day never wake up.

Remember MC king? That actor? No doubt he is fat but still healthy , happy daily etc just that one day he go take a nap never wake up.

So what you think happened to him?
Answer heart attack.

For Sim Wong Hoo, whether it's due to marathon or ultra running. ....there is a link but hard to prove for sure...but it is high chance was a heart attack.

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - debono - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 05:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Hard to say, there are cases people never do running etc , also can RIP while go to sleep next day never wake up.

I  think MC King had some unlining health problem......... Laughing

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - Huliwang - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 05:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In case you miss the wording on the Chinese papers.

You mean "appear healthy" people who died in their sleep must be heart attack ah? There were many appeared healthy Thai workers dying in their sleep while working in Singapore construction sites and investigators have not been able to conclude their cause of death. They cases were classified as sleep death. .... Rolleyes

(05-01-2023, 05:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So what you think happened to him?
Answer heart attack.

Whether it's due to marathon or ultra running. ....there is a link but hard to prove for sure.

Is " hard to say " A lot suddenly start exercise , go gym, do running They know cannot " strain too much or else is doing More harm than good " For Me I feel is on " the daily stuffs we eat , sometimes we can't control even so call we eat " healthy " partly there are lots of foods mix and match around with " hidden process foods "

Even you cook yourself, the sauces , etc ingredients. No doubt AVA always do a test , but nevertheless

People will say , " now foods hard to product, never put " chemicals how to push for more production to feed the growing population around the world? "

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - pinkpanther - 05-01-2023

Maybe the soul forget its way back to the body.

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - WhatDoYouThink! - 05-01-2023

"Hard to say for sure" doesnt mean that you're wrong. But to make yr speculation to sound as if it's the truth is not right, and disrespectful to the dead as someone pointed out

This is why I always zzzz come our Govt and mainstream media ...

Heng also tag with him claim what speech got mention SIM

BUT DO Govt know itself back? Do they help Sim when he seeking for Govt help? so call support Local Corporation ?? end up never help,

This is why Sim move to China. Give up staying in SG continue his " Creative Inc Journey "

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - menghuii - 05-01-2023

its ok if ts says it's just his assumptions based on news and report abt the late smw exercise regime

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - Tangsen - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 03:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Very misleading title. Why post such thing

SGbodoh bery good at fake news … lucky SGtalk are for bull shitting, whining, petty quarrels & ranting forum if not sure kenna POFMA

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - Huliwang - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 06:32 PM)menghuii Wrote:  its ok if ts says it's just his assumptions based on news and report abt the late smw exercise regime
It is NOT ok to assume how a person died on a local social media visited by so many people. This is a sensitive matter especially when the deceased family are in a grieving state. Making assumption without factual medical supports is no difference from speculation basing on news and non professional comments. It is a very irresponsible act. Suggest admin to delete this thread. .... Rolleyes

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - singlon - 05-01-2023

Most likely Sudden Death SADs
Japanese chief irritated: BaGayRo!
https://www.bitchute.com/embed/66huapzPo5os/?feature=oembed#?secret=1RPeZo1Ipe

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - sclim - 05-01-2023

rip mr sim
he is a good generous man

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - talky - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 05:05 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Some wong hoo was not merely running marathon.
He started serious running in his 50s and ran ultra marathon of 100+km

That is pushing the body especially the heart to the limit.

The tissue scarring on the hear can be bad causing sudden failure.
his docctor did not adv him against pushing well above limit ?

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - singaporean1964 - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 05:58 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You mean "appear healthy" people who died in their sleep must be heart attack ah? There were many appeared healthy Thai workers dying in their sleep while working in Singapore construction sites and investigators have not been able to conclude their cause of death. They cases were classified as sleep death. .... Rolleyes
just saw the ch8 chibese news
another guy was shock to hear he died
becos 2 weeks ago
he sat down with sim wh to discuss business palns

clearly sim is 'sudden death' 
of course they dare not say how or why he died
sudden death is unofficially associated with the vaccine
since no govt dare to admit it

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - ysh02 - 05-01-2023

Company CEO yearly whole body health check ,after that go buffet lunch can order lobster or big prawns....

(05-01-2023, 08:13 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Company CEO yearly whole body health check ,after that go buffet lunch can order lobster or big prawns....

Lobsters and big prawns are full of LDL (Low Density Lippoprotein) and is the cause of heart problems.... Big Grin

SADs
It is like being visited by the Angel of death

(05-01-2023, 07:56 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  just saw the ch8 chibese news
another guy was shock to hear he died
becos 2 weeks ago
he sat down with sim wh to discuss business palns

clearly sim is 'sudden death' 
of course they dare not say how or why he died
sudden death is unofficially associated with the vaccine
since no govt dare to admit it

That guy is Razor CEO

Heard sim will be cremated at mandia On Monday means his body will be flying back from China.

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - p1acebo - 05-01-2023

Coach potatoes heypi heypi

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - singaporean1964 - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 09:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  That guy is Razor CEO

Heard sim will be cremated at mandia On Monday means his body will be flying back from China.

razor also a billionaire

(05-01-2023, 09:12 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  razor also a billionaire

That guy smart is go USA marketing first

singlon is investigating
thinks it is 5X unlicensed freq.
[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-05-at-01-58-51-Dr-Kat...-platf.png]
DEW direct energy weapon
a 2 steps combo. happiness thr.hormone manupulation and radiation poisoning with increasing power(freq 41)

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - sogo - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 04:28 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  cause of death
becos he run too much
this must be the 'official' narrative

the unofficial narrative is
he was vacinated
the vacine acclerated his heart condition
and his heart fail

Exactly. First thing came to my mind is mRNA liao

(05-01-2023, 09:31 PM)sogo Wrote:  Exactly. First thing came to my mind is mRNA liao

Why so many here thinks that the cause of death is the mRNA........? Thinking

mrna enveloped nanoparticles went into the cells
this u can get from the irritated Japanese chief banging table
https://www.bitchute.com/embed/66huapzPo5os/?feature=oembed#?secret=1RPeZo1Ipe
click on his pic
murder weapon 03:10
once the spike-proteins have compromised the heart muscle u need the 5.X frq unlicensed band
angel of death
as we now using fake 5G u need the hormone manupulation to give him a high b4 finishing him off with shakings

RE: Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained - RichDad - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 09:34 PM)debono Wrote:  Why so many here thinks that the cause of death is the mRNA........? Thinking

Because it is very likely given his running history and workaholic nature. of course no one really know for sure

dat the LEAD
what dat?
how many of u know we using fake 5G?
dat makes singlon knows we can safely open up to visitors from China